Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her face on that pic she looks alright. Can’t stand the blag missoni and mis matched sliders and then just look at her arm how it goes riiiiiight in at the bottom. Get off Facetune!!!

however, how the hell did I miss this - she left Cora alone in the room?! If anyone thinks this is ok they need their bleeping heads checking, she’s 5!!! bleeping 5!!!! The thought honestly turns my stomach, the amount of what ifs in that scenario are just shocking. I bet some dickheads have said “well she’s asleep and nothing happened so what’s the big deal?!”, probably what the McCanns said every night until THAT night. bleeping horrendous that. I keep saying it in my head, she bleeping physically left her 5 year old child in a hotel room on her own. What. The. bleeping. duck.

Someone get onto to TUI and tell them to ignore the complaint about having to take Cora with her when she has a piss and tell them she was leaving her alone in her room so can’t be that bothered. Mindblown. Honest to god I’ve seen some things on this tattle but leaving your child alone in a room in a foreign country genuinely tops the bleeping list.
You like her face in that pic because you can't see much of it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now waiting the return PCR test oncoming fiasco
Im gonna sort a bottle of lambrini and a dairy lee butty to watch normally it would be a fine wine and cheese board but I'm channelling
Jeff …come on lost PCR’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This holiday won’t be over without more drama. I can guarantee it. Defo wants that free holiday! That blue dress from the reels, it just does her no favours at all. She needs to bin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“So, a lot of people have been messaging me to ask why I’m isolating. Well, I got Covid from the hotel and now I’m going to persecute TUI and demand a refund because some dirty infected bastard had the AUDACITY to be in the same place as me. Disgusting. I almost forgot I was there with my daughter thanks to TUI!
Me and my young employee had to WAIT 40 MINUTES for the results. Again, all thanks to TUI. The pcr tests cost me £100 and I almost forgot to buy another for that tiny person that’s been following me around for some reason, distracting me from talking into my phone. Swipe up to a link where you can buy a scousebird hates German men and towels T-shirt “

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'duck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be 😭 can't stand hearing kids swear

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ahahahahahaha!!!! “For the people who were asking, I’ve took the towelgate story down cos the people might be following me”
The only people who were asking was us dabs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahahahahahaha!!!! “For the people who were asking, I’ve took the towelgate story down cos the people might be following me”
The only people who were asking was us dabs!!!
Yeh, a family of Germans are following some grock from liverpool on a ‘scran’ page that up until this holiday had next to no activity. Sure babe 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she harassing the hotel reception for a refund? Surely if she’s booked the holiday through TUI her contract is with them not the hotel? Would you really spend so much time out of your hols raging over €70 when you could just sort it out when you got home? This holiday is tit because you’re making it tit Jeff, absolutely no need!

Reactions: 20
Well the options are either 1) she left her 5 year old alone in a hotel room at 2am or 2) she dragged her 5 year old out of bed in the middle of the night to go down to the pool to nab a couple of sun beds?? And she wonders why she gets comments about her parenting! Jesus!
I watched this story and I’m sure she said 6am not 2am. I think the subtitles are wrong.

Reactions: 3
Why is she harassing the hotel reception for a refund? Surely if she’s booked the holiday through TUI her contract is with them not the hotel? Would you really spend so much time out of your hols raging over €70 when you could just sort it out when you got home? This holiday is tit because you’re making it tit Jeff, absolutely no need!
Yeh I agree with this, if she got the upgrade directly through the hotel then this would be different. Usually if you want a upgrade it’s often cheaper to email the hotel direct, tui usually overcharge so the hotel might not owe her the full 70 euro.

Reactions: 5
I watched this story and I’m sure she said 6am not 2am. I think the subtitles are wrong.
No, she definitely said 2am because I watched it over because I couldn’t believe what I heard and wanted to make sure I was hearing it right
And she got her refund. Now comes the Jeff 1 TUI 0 post with the smug face

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.