Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCK

Cora: Mummy what are you doing, why are you trying on clothes and spinning in circles?
Jeff: Fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
What a horrible self centred prick.
On holiday in a bar lying down?? And just palming Cora off by making her do drawings while Jeff gets pissed and doesn’t have to talk to her. If kids club is cancelled again, take her on a ducking day trip or to the local water park, you stingy cock-obsessed twat.

I feel so so sorry for Cora 😩 honestly the more and more I see of Jeff, I’m convinced her and my mum are twins. So I literally want to go get Cora and bundle her in a massive hug and be like come live with me and we can go the park everyday and play. Purely because I know how much it’s going to affect her growing up.

• Sad
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
Still laughing at her whinging about kids club at 9am on day one!! It’s even funnier because we said she’d lash the kid in kids club the second she checked in and she literally tried to.

That poor child is in breakfast and afterschool clubs daily at home, I feel so sorry for her, her days at school must be so long for no reason other than cos her ma needs her lashes doing.
I’ve said it before but Steph doesn’t realise how bad and unrelatable she comes across to other mums.
Notice she didn’t look back ONCE when swanning around that hotel on the bounce. Poor kid.

Last edited:

Bonmarche

Morning my bloody sexy DABS

And there we have it.......you can clearly tell Plastic Steph is angling to return home, blaming the hotel cleanliness and no kids club, this is her perfect excuse...she has serious mental health issues the way she is acting.

You are a single mother to a wonderful girl, yet you HATE spending any minute with her, you are away on holiday and immediately want to shove her into kids club and you then moan publicly that it is closed...you are the most selfish cunt I have ever known! Cora is an inconvenience for you and you make it obvious she is.....I bet you were thinking that you wished you had gone to Praia De Luz!

• Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Nah listen , make your bed and lie in it.

If I were Paul, I would be having serious words with her to regard the impact of this behaviour on his child . You know what ,wanna sell them - sell them. Don’t publisise it though - it’s not socially acceptable and perfect grounds for bullying in school.

People talk infront if their kids and kids absorb everything. Cora is highly susceptible to being bullied because of her mother’s actions. This has gone on for years in school ‘yer ma’ shouts, and they are not going away.

And let me repeat myself , NO MAN WANTS THAT LONG TERM. She is destructive to both herself and her child. It’s sad to sit in the sidelines and watch , but very true.

• Heart

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Oh she’s coming for the vegans now?! Right, excuse the pun, but I’m going ham on this bitch! 😡
Vegans are such an easy target, it’s boring. Soz I wanna save the planet and avoid animal suffering-what a twat I am.
Plus, isn’t big fod a pretend vegetarian?

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Yano what DABs I've been refraining from bothering to say anything over here about her lately cause it's blatant that she not only does she read here but definitely love the attention of it all. She's a mad scruff and I've grown tired of even mocking her cause it's honestly just sad. She still acts like a angsty teen looking for attention online, good or bad, when she's a mother nearing her 40s. So aside from "Hiya Scruffannie, grow up & fuck off will ya" I've only got two things to say...

1. The leopard dress is horrible, Kat Slater would turn her nose up at it. The wiring looks especially awful & why in gods name would you wear a bomber jacket with it?! And to an EE event, during the day...... Honestly, why does she always look a complete show? Troll.

2. Icey blonde?.......... did she come down in the last shower?! Never known anybody to look at their own reflection so much yet have genuinely no fucking clue as to how they look. I used to think maybe her hairdresser was just shite but it's apparent now that she'll go to whoever she can swap hairdressing for social media ads so clearly it's her that just can't maintain her own hair. Short of dying your hair back to brunette so it actually suits you and you don't look as bald: Purple. Shampoo. Steff. Go and fucking buy some, jesus Christ.

• Haha

MrsCK

Can’t stop thinking of what is going through Cora’s mind. Being a parent is hard but this is her opportunity to really connect with her child. Take her on days out and see new things. That poor child will just be thinking she isn’t good enough and that breaks my heart. I have hated her for a long time but she has taken this too far now. I’ve got 2 kids and I’ve never once put them in a holiday club on holiday, they want to be with me. It’s fine if you do put them in of course but to rely on it as your fucking childcare services is insane. Poor Cora. She’s definitely trying to get the holiday for free isn’t she. Absolute gobshite.

Paul if you’re reading this, go and get your daughter please mate.

• Heart
  • Sad

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
If she knows that planes don’t serve food anymore then why didn’t she pack sandwiches and snacks for the plane? When we go away we’re carrying more food than Sherpa Tenzig onto that plane as it wards off boredom more than anything else. Everyone knows to take a packed lunch!

• Haha
  • Heart

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I'm laughing at her pettiness, I mean look at her screwed up face talking about ze Germans, she's so angry, waiting for a fight 😆 How can you be like that on holiday? It's supposed to be relaxing, quality time to spend with your daughter, away from the stress of home.....ooooooh that's right, she lives a cushty life back home, part time mum, no stressful job, eating biscuits in bed, lounging in her sunken garden talking to her phone. I'm not even going to comment on the leaving your kid at 2am...or shutting her off as she's trying to interact with you whilst eating breakfast on the sunlounger....
Kills me everytime she shuts Cora down while she’s chatting wham in her phone, then goes Anyyyywayy.
Scum bag mum.

• Angry
  • Heart

Dabbyhand

Is it Tui’s fault now that ALL THE GERMANS got up before her?

plain and simple straight to the point- thread suggestion…

#20 it’s all TUIs fault

Fucking whopper!
Thread suggestion : Jeff's parenting is crap, but Tui you're taking the rap

Also another suggestion
Jeff's in the pub..but where's Cora? in kids club.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cbdgummybear

Her life hack videos are pathetic. “Show me how much of a self centred narcissist you are by making a video where you wave your finger and smirk when doing some stuff normal people do anyway “
Stupid cunt

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Soz Ms Worldwide. Had to delete those stories cos there is a good chance that the German couple, who's towel's i lashed, follow me on here. Really ? Do you actually think that you are famous ?!

Also, don't act hard on the internet f you can't 'take the heat' in real life. Knobhead.

• Haha

Notevenmessing

Can see she’s really getting on people’s tits. She was getting had off by quite a eloquent girl (a nurse) in the comments under the vegan/vaccine post on insta last night too. She tried to argue with everyone like, not sure if she’s deleted it all.

Errrr yeah one of those might have been me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
If there was blood on a pillow in a room my child’s expected to sleep in I wouldn’t be arsing around on Instagram poking my fat tits for all to see, I can tell you that for fuck all

• Haha
  • Heart

Redheadsrock

Of all the random, outrageous, irratic, ridiculous behaviour she has shown so far on this holiday; one thing I just cannot get over is that SHES WEARING THOSE FUCKING CORSETS over there!!!!!!!!

Imagine packing your case for a holiday with just you and your daughter and causets get thrown in for the night time!!!!! How does her brain work?!!! Not that any of us would be seen dead in them ANYWHERE like but defo not on a mum n daughter holiday!

JEFF YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US!

• Haha
  • Heart