Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning DABs soz I was out last night but I’m howling off that fart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just watched the story. Imagine the smell in the house that taste forgot. Scruffy twit

I’ve screen recorded and added it to the wiki before she deletes it 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Do they Steph? Do they really stop when they walk past? Because you live in in a dead end so how many people have to walk
Past and who can see through the ginormous sun blocking fence you erected?!
I can believe people stare, but probably not for the reason Jeff thinks they are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone knocked at my door and asked me where I got something from I’d tell them to go away and stop being weird

It didn’t happen Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do they Steph? Do they really stop when they walk past? Because you live in in a dead end so how many people have to walk
Past and who can see through the ginormous sun blocking fence you erected?!
Oh duck off jeff!!! It’s getting boring now all the bullshit lies about people asking where you got all your weird tit from. No one asked. Absolutely no one. That house is tacky as duck.

Morning DABs soz I was out last night but I’m howling off that fart 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve just watched the story. Imagine the smell in the house that taste forgot. Scruffy twit

I’ve screen recorded and added it to the wiki before she deletes it 💋
I can’t see it

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off jeff!!! It’s getting boring now all the bullshit lies about people asking where you got all your weird tit from. No one asked. Absolutely no one

I can’t see it
You have to press on the link for a sec and a little menu comes up, choose download x

Reactions: 3
If anyone knocked at my door and asked me where I got something from I’d tell them to go away and stop being weird

It didn’t happen Jeff
The people who knock on her door probably tell her to stop being weird. Fancy having that tacky, chavvy looking gaff on the street you lived on. Young children probably have nightmares about it

You have to press on the link for a sec and a little menu comes up, choose download x
Hahahaha yes I just heard it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched it again I’m so childish farts make me howl my fella heard it and went EEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you ever get to the stage where you can’t even take the piss anymore? Playing devils advocate here but what is her appeal to anyone? She’s just like a Very knock offs catalogue model. Walking in her reels like an orc from lord of the mings. That condescending smirk and point at the camera on her reels is cringe as duck. She’s uses the typical narcissistic phrases like Donald Trump does. “A lot of people have asked me”. No, they haven’t at all.
That cringey “middle aged mum at a school disco” video was the last straw. She’s totally irrelevant and still living in the 90’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She doesn't “get” lounge access with her bank account she pays for it . Its not free its available to any one who wants to pay out monthly for a holiday treat .
Better to pay for a one off holiday treat via a travel site than every month pretending its free to you
Stop trying to show off

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now we know the house is empty as she is telling the world she is on holiday, who is up for a night out on Crosby drinking proper gin and then going to tit on her doorstep??Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Now we know the house is empty as she is telling the world she is on holiday, who is up for a night out on Crosby drinking proper gin and then going to tit on her doorstep??Hehe
All those people walking past her house wanting to know where her plant pots are from will be gutted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It does amaze me how many people happily tell the world via social media that their house is going to be empty 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly....will her pics everyone knows where she lives, what her house inside and out looks like and that she is away on holiday, she is a prime head hehe

I came back from holiday last week and them posted pics then again I only have like 50 social media followers.

Her fans walking past this week will wonder where the tit on the doorstep is from and where her plant pots have gone.....plus I may get my fella to do a Banksy sorry Wanksy through her letter box hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.