Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming Cora was fuming when she went to pick her up from kids club… well do you blame her cause she’s been having the time of her life in kids club actually having interaction with people, it’s now back playing in the pool alone or walking behind her mum while she moans about the hotel and men into her phone.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think Cora would be ‘fuming’ because Steph picked her up but equally I don’t think Cora was ‘buzzing’ to go to kids club in the first place.

It’s always so dramatic with her. It’s either the best thing ever or the worst thing in the world. What’s wrong with saying “I showed Cora some photos of the hotel and she said the photo of the kids in kids club looked good. I said she could have a couple of mornings in kids club if she wants”. Like why has it got to be so feast or famine all the time? And don’t get me started about the continual moaning about the accommodation 🙈

I seriously think she’s bipolar. When she’s on a high, she does some weird TikToks, exercises like crazy and proper loves herself. When she’s on a low, nothing is good enough for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And God created 'The Hun'

One day when God was resting an idea sprung to mind
He thought 'I'll make a species to baffle all Mankind'
I'll start with just one brain cell that's more than they will need
They won't have much vocabulary and have no urge to read
Now these special people need a world just of their own
So I will make a place for them so they are not alone
I will call it 'Instagram 'where all these species meet
They will worship nobodies and fall beneath their feet
The species will at all times defend and fight off foe
Whoever dares to question to 'Blockland' they will go!
They'll worship little children that they have never seen
And beg for recognition from the latest Insta Queen
But they will have some rules, that they must not disobey
The houses that they live in must be 50 shades of grey
They are allowed some colour a hint or two of white
And crystal chandeliers to brighten up the night.
Their children must be named after wines or superstars
Like Chardonnay, Deniro, Beyonce, Bruno Mars.
So God was quite contented with the species that he made
But there was only one thing that made him feel afraid
There was a danger lurking for these poor brainless sheep
A danger oh so deadly that robbed him of his sleep
He felt a sense of doom an approaching certain battle
With the educated, erudite inhabitants of Tattle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tomorrow post "so I wasn't planning on putting Cora in kids club today but she was so upset as she wanted to go in, I have now put her in."

Make sure your story is correct Steph as you have to book in the day before for kids club you Herpes face.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she only arrived on Sunday evening post 9pm, and TUI don’t work Mondays, did she really post that trip advisor review claiming there’s no mini disco etc at ALL…? yes. Yes she did.
She arrived Saturday night and on Sunday was saying it’s the worst holiday of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tomorrow post "so I wasn't planning on putting Cora in kids club today but she was so upset as she wanted to go in, I have now put her in."

Make sure your story is correct Steph as you have to book in the day before for kids club you Herpes face.
Don’t give the bleep a heads up 🤣

@MariellaMac86 the fuerteventura chronicles 🤣😭😭😭😭😭 👏🏻 I’ve added the screenshots from trip advisor to the wiki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Would we say today has been one of the greatest and most funniest days this year.

Steph has been found out and she was feewwwmmmiiinnn hehe

#TripAdvisor #hatesherkid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Nah, for me Badman Ting were the days
I still cringe when I think back to her bragging about how proud she was of him and more than anything, that she actually thought she’d bagged a Doctor. No one with a brain or ounce of decency would dare! She peaked at Paul... say no more on that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just love the boasting over having a successful fella, a doctor no less, when he was a married man with kids working in Specsavers 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just love the boasting over having a successful fella, a doctor no less, when he was a married man with kids working in Specsavers 😂😂😂.
I wasn't around for this stage, was she proper bragging on her page about him? Did anyone even know his name? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Im proper confused by her tapas restaurant tea .
She was consummed with rage this morning spewing out of every pore
Shes well realised what an unhinged twit she looked and this is back peddling in its finest
Too late to act normal now lid .
I predict a riot of utter radio rental proportions late shes been on the shandies

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s weird these videos are going out to thousands of people. Shouldn’t they be sent on her personal one that’s private? Why is she talking to thousands of people on the internet on holiday. She’s mental la, medication is needed

Reactions: 17
I just reread the wiki and I can't see about the feminist group calling her out!

Reread an old thread for the comedy gold and Sosig mentioned how scousebird does gift vouchers now so that someone can put the burden on the recipient to shop in there 💀⚰💀 I miss her hysterical low downs on the tit show that is big bird Jeffrey

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would we say today has been one of the greatest and most funniest days this year.

Steph has been found out and she was feewwwmmmiiinnn hehe

#TripAdvisor #hatesherkid
Between her and ZSM not washing any clothes for 4 weeks this certainly has been the best couple of days 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well trolls today has been a LOT

To summarise, all the good parent moves happen off camera and we only see the tit. And if men aren’t expected to take their kid with them to the bar or toilet then women shouldn’t be either.

Glad we got that cleared up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.