Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bleeping entitled, isn’t she!?! Do you ever watch her videos and think,”why?”. They’re pointless. More personality in a shoe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet she’s doing it to come home early!
We stayed in sunny beach bulgaria a few years ago, at a supposedly 4* nice hotel and all inclusive either tui or thomas cook, like 400 each for a week. The room was proper basic and not super clean, the food was absolutely awful but the staff and the pool were dead nice. We ended up just eating out most nights instead even though we’d paid all inclusive. I’m a proper loaner, obviously I’m on here 🤣🤣 but I was like let’s just ignore the food and stillEnjoy our holiday.
We learnt our lesson, pay cheap for all inclusive and you get tit food.
Can’t believe she’s spending her whole holiday pure fuming on her phone about some blood on a pillow, just ask the maid when you see them for a new pillow case and get over it, you bleeping crank.
100% of the time, the maids will give you extra towels or new bedding if you ask
Nicely…
Was supposed to say moaner not loaner 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she put the blood on the pillows herself for a refund

Her content makes my skin crawl. Just had a gander at Pauls insta and he actually seems like a good dad who wants to spend time with his child and make nice memories. So I’m not sure why she’s now “anti-male” lmao is she bitter because he has found someone else who is hotter than her?

I know we’re never supposed to mention the Piñata thing but I haven’t seen it and I act can’t believe this happened, some of the comments on here had me creased, had a look and can’t find it anywhere. Did she actually get her poor child to smash her own face in ?! I can’t...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Here we go the latest instalment of her “holiday from hell” which definitely isn’t really bad at all just inconvenient for her not having kids club 24/7 🙄 The “problems” are just going to get worse every day until she somehow gets the holiday for free 😡
You called it. El Heffo getting a refund from Tui. Those crusty socks clearly don't earn her enough dollar. Holiday probably on credit anyway. Weapon.

Reactions: 14
Why is she talking to tui through her stories? They aren't gonna be watching them you weirdo. Also why is she using her holiday time to wait around to complain to a rep. Have your holiday, make the most of it an complain when you get home. Sitting in reception for 40 mins is on you Jeff. Anyone else see her chewing her fist an making pig noises to show her frustration? I'm just baffled by the whole thing an its got to the point now where I have no idea what she's even complaining about anymore 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she talking to tui through her stories? They aren't gonna be watching them you weirdo. Also why is she using her holiday time to wait around to complain to a rep. Have your holiday, make the most of it an complain when you get home. Sitting in reception for 40 mins is on you Jeff. Anyone else see her chewing her fist an making pig noises to show her frustration? I'm just baffled by the whole thing an its got to the point now where I have no idea what she's even complaining about anymore 😭
The issue has been addressed, she has changed rooms and now has a backdrop for her snarling and hard stare poses so that should be the end of it but she just wants the drama and attention so she can say she doesn’t feel like she has had a holiday. bleeping grock.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OMG i actually can't stand her, she's such a bleeping meff, she looks filthy like her hair is full of yesterdays suncream
as if people are arsed about messaging her unless they're just as big a cunts as she is

Yeah blood on a pillowcase is manky, but she got a room change so case closed. Stop rambling into your phone and make the most of your holiday. You say your shop has turned over £1m so why not just find another hotel and check into that one instead? Infact meff, you're on a street of holiday complexes, the one next door has availability so go move there and take it up with Tui when you come home instead of creating an atmosphere for Cora.

She makes me want to vom more that truff.

Reactions: 17
OMG i actually can't stand her, she's such a bleeping meff, she looks filthy like her hair is full of yesterdays suncream
as if people are arsed about messaging her unless they're just as big a cunts as she is

Yeah blood on a pillowcase is manky, but she got a room change so case closed. Stop rambling into your phone and make the most of your holiday. You say your shop has turned over £1m so why not just find another hotel and check into that one instead? Infact meff, you're on a street of holiday complexes, the one next door has availability so go move there and take it up with Tui when you come home instead of creating an atmosphere for Cora.

She makes me want to vom more that truff.
Ahahahahahhaha she has added all the stories of her fuming to her highlights, bad crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jazzy fkn flares! Its 2021 not 1971 have a word. 😩 they’re probably another freebie.

Reactions: 9
Was it last year when she came away with her little girl after splitting up with some one ? She was in absolute bits and you could see her anxiety and she came home ?
i did sort of feel for her then another country trying to put a brave face on , on your own with your child.
Even tho she brought it on herself.
This is the same but pure attention seeking shes coming off as pure unlikable with her actions .shes so full of rage and anger projecting it in the wrong places
She needs to sort it out
The sobbing on a sun lounger you refer to was Jake dumping her 2019.

she did also sob on a sun lounger 2020 but that was when she was on off with DrBadmanTing who it later transpired was married and sales assistant in spec savers.

Nb.
“Why have I just waited 40 minutes in reception with a mask on” - because you’re an argumentative twit Steph. Put your phone down and go and build a sandcastle. The 70euro situation can be easily rectified via email on your return.

Why is she still complaining over a tiny spot of blood (granted I never seen the blood on the pillow - I wouldn’t of been happy about that). But she’s been moved rooms and she’s still not happy. She’s ruining her own holiday by being a moaning witch
i can confirm it was tiny. She’s making out like it was some sort of crime scene. It was also fresh she said (on her trip advisor review) so she’s probably been bitten by a mosquito when she was asleep (likely that big spot on her face) and got her own blood on the bleeping pillow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She defo doesn't see what we see in the mirror, does she? I'm all for self love and not conforming to the stereotype of us having to be on permanent diets and be dolled up for men and blah blah. But her lips 🤢🤢🤢💉 she needs to swerve whatever it is she gets done. I just can't...

Reactions: 14
I might book this hotel, it sounds like it’s staffed with absolute legends. The maid turning up at 11.30pm was following her messaging them on the app as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Defo reading here when she said ‘it’s all TUI’s fault’ 😩 Turn your phone off and enjoy your time with Cora!
It’s like her only entertainment on this holiday is telling her followers how tit it apparently is. I will be so annoyed if she gets a refund 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jazzy fkn flares! Its 2021 not 1971 have a word. 😩 they’re probably another freebie.
Moaning they’ve been wasted cause she’s worn them and they’re dirty which is tui’s fault… Has she not heard of a sink and soap?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.