Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the fume šŸ˜¤ expecting a live rant at some point today. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Well done Karen you fkn beauty. šŸ‘šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know someone who books 5* basically adult hotels with a small kids pool and kids club. The first thing they do is lash their kid into the kids club and enjoy their day as if it's a couples holiday. Sos. Not for me. It's 14 days (max) of your life and its 14 days of uninterrupted fun with your kids. Enjoy them. You can enjoy a little drink no problem, just have āœØself controlāœØ I spend my whole day's in the pool with mine playing volleyball and catch, with a cold cocktail. I swear we come home the fittest we've ever been šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahem
Put her in key worker school when she isnā€™t a key worker
Uses breakfast and after school club even though no need
Made the statement ā€œI have to take her with me every time I go to the bar or the toiletā€ on a trip advisor review criticising the lack of kids club.
Left child at beauty parlour.

but thatā€™s just what we see. Off camera itā€™s different

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Unbotheredā€¦ of course your not, because why else would you take time out of your precious 3 hours of freedom from #WheresCora to address it. šŸ¤£ Come on in Jeff and address the trip advisor comments. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she tries to defend herself saying ā€˜I have her most of the timeā€™ like she deserves a medal...erm sheā€™s your daughter so you should have her most if not all the time šŸ˜© Doesnā€™t really count when most of this precious time is in various forms of childcare! Then when she does have her the poor girl seems to be sat in front of an iPad while Stephā€™s on her phone, rather than having a chat or playing with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course youā€™re bothered Steph, youā€™re being publicly criticised who wouldnā€™t be bothered. But maybe instead of ā€œIā€™m not fuming but really I amā€ ranting take the time to have a think what people are saying.

Maybe you are a most of the time mum with a happy little girl who knows she is loved, but what you post on your social media portrays the opposite. Given that your social media image is your livelihood is that really how you want to come across?

Or maybe the comments hit a nerve and what youā€™re reading is true If thatā€™s the case fix it while you can! Spend time with your kid!

Reactions: 19
ā€œIā€™m not bothered! Iā€™m unbothered! Iā€™m not bothered! Worry about your own kids not mine, sheā€™s super loved, she spends most of her time with me, honest! Iā€™m so not bothered Iā€™ll do this rant with a chunk of food on my mouth and then post a photo on my grid with it too, Iā€™M NOT BOTHERED!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only reason a 5 year old would be excited about kids club prior to arriving is because the parent has built it up. A 5 year old would not be aware that if existed.

Reactions: 27
If my kid couldnā€™t wait to get into kids club from the very start of the holiday, Iā€™d be wondering what I was doing wrong to be honest.

Reactions: 24
She is pure ranting about spending time with her kid. We knows she hardly has Cora back home and when she does she just sticks an ipad in front of her.

This is about been on holiday, within hours she was posting how gutted she was that kids club was closed.....a once in a year holiday and she does not want to spend anytime with her daughter.

Fukin disgraceful by the witch.

Reactions: 13
Proper unbothered. Proper though. As someone else said, I donā€™t believe her when she says she has her most of the time, but when does have her despite the fact her place of work doesnā€™t open until 11am, that kid is in breakfast club and after school club so her self employed ma doesnā€™t have to deal. Before I even knew this thread existed, I was onto the fact that kid was never around, she was always out on the piss and lying in bed the next day. Anyone with kids knows thatā€™s not the lifestyle of a mum with a young child!! The pandemic has slowed her down, so if she does have Cora most of the time itā€™s because youā€™ve got no choice.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.