Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Hair Burst is so good she didn’t bother taking it with her. And now her hair is pink straw 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The hair will be TUI’s fault now too cos they put the wrong chlorine in the pool or some tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That blue dress thing that looks like a two piece, the flappy bit in the middle looks like the thing a turkey’s neck has

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has deleted the story about towelgate… obviously realised how much an absolute tit she sounded believing some poor couple had a vendetta against her and threw her towels in the pool when they clearly just blew into the pool from the bleeping wind she moaned about the day earlier… what do you expect Jeff? You put towels out at 2am 😂 of course they aren’t going to be in the same place a few hours later when it’s bleeping windy at that place!?
Or did she delete the stories because she states that she left a 5 year old unattended in a hotel room in the middle of the night in a foreign country?
Or was it the fact that she cut Cora short and went “anywayyyyy” and continued talking into her phone ignoring her little girl?
Or was it because she was talking with bleeping food in her mouth after telling her child off for doing the same thing and realised she looked like a hypocrite?
Or was it because she realised that she has moaned on every single story she has posted wh
Or all of the above?

fucks sake Jeff….
Im going to start calling her Meff McCann

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d love the echo to run the towel gate story of how she left #wherescora in the room!
Social services also needs to have a word. If she was in this country and left her child at home alone and the police were called, the child would be placed under police protection and in this case probably returned to her dad who hopefully knows how to adequately supervise his young child.

Reactions: 7
Social services also needs to have a word. If she was in this country and left her child at home alone and the police were called, the child would be placed under police protection and in this case probably returned to her dad who hopefully knows how to adequately supervise his young child.
Tbh, social services have cases of horrific abuse to deal with, I wouldn’t waste their time. Shes a tit ma and a proper sweat but she’s not a case for SS.

Remember someone came on and said Paul had phoned the police and accused the ex Lauren of kidnapping Cora 🤣🤣 so I would put money on the fact social services are aware of this poor little girl already.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Tbh, social services have cases of horrific abuse to deal with, I wouldn’t waste their time. Shes a tit ma and a proper sweat but she’s not a case for SS.

Remember someone came on and said Paul had phoned the police and accused the ex Lauren of kidnapping Cora 🤣🤣 so I would get money on the fact social services are aware of this poor little girl already.
No it definitely wouldn’t meet the threshold and hopefully for Cora’s sake she has realised it is not ok but I doubt it. Just saying if police had been aware of a child alone they would have got involved and likely so would social services. Luckily for Meff she did it in a foreign country in a hotel with really high standards that she has been banging on about and she’s deleted the evidence so all can be forgotten, if only tattle didn’t exist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why you’d take that risk after what happened with Madeline McCann. Kate and Gerry took that risk. Even though they were checking on her every 20mins. It’s insanity

It’s not even about abductions though. Could have been a fire. Child could have woken up and been frightened that she wasn’t there. Slipped and banged head on tiled floor. ANYTHING

• Heart
You just know she is going to read all these comments and come up with some stupid story about her being able to see the hotel room from the pool to try and justify what she did… can’t wait for the lie 😂

Reactions: 20
The turtle sanctuary story has made my day (apart from being tight on Cora). Another one she’s brought on herself. A very simple check on Trip Advisor shows it closes every day at 1pm, or you know, maybe ask reception while you’ve been spending so much time there. Clearly this’ll be the turtle sanctury’s fault for not being open when she wanted them to be. Couldn’t make it up DABs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You just know she is going to read all these comments and come up with some stupid story about her being able to see the hotel room from the pool to try and justify what she did… can’t wait for the lie 😂
i do believe the McCanns used that line too!

• Haha
The turtle sanctuary story has made my day (apart from being tight on Cora). Another one she’s brought on herself. A very simple check on Trip Advisor shows it closes every day at 1pm, or you know, maybe ask reception while you’ve been spending so much time there. Clearly this’ll be the turtle sanctury’s fault for not being open when she wanted them to be. Couldn’t make it up DABs!
Imagine not even checking if it’s open before you go, Cora must have been so disappointed

• Sad
Cora is well pissed, not only can she not see the turtles but she's got her meffy mum trying to steal the limelight in her photoshoot

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember when she was cackling moronically at #WheresCora saying 'duck off'
...Top notch parenting Jeff. Poor kid obviously told to say it then her dad tells her it's naughty. How confusing must that be 😭 can't stand hearing kids swear
If my kid cam out with that I would be mortified and certainly not laughing and posting it on the internet for everyone to see what a tit parent I was. Shes a bad biff (Ive been dying to say that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤭 )

Reactions: 7
I’m getting an image of the posh woman from the first couple of series of Benidorm who was just looking to complain the whole time and on her final episode she fished a shite out of the pool. If any of the Germans are reading here, please curl one off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but why would a turtle SANCTUARY be open all day in peak season Jeff? It’s a place of safety and literal sanctuary (clue is in the name 🙄) for the turtles, not a tourist destination for you to come gurn and poke at the poor fuckers. I’m made up it was closed. Serves you right. Horrible cow.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.