Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah listen , make your bed and lie in it.

If I were Paul, I would be having serious words with her to regard the impact of this behaviour on his child . You know what ,wanna sell them - sell them. Don’t publisise it though - it’s not socially acceptable and perfect grounds for bullying in school.

People talk infront if their kids and kids absorb everything. Cora is highly susceptible to being bullied because of her mother’s actions. This has gone on for years in school ‘yer ma’ shouts, and they are not going away.

And let me repeat myself , NO MAN WANTS THAT LONG TERM. She is destructive to both herself and her child. It’s sad to sit in the sidelines and watch , but very true.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s asking for poor Cora to be bullied at school. Can you imagine all the “yer ma sells her sweaty socks online” jokes she will get 😳 she thinks it’s funny but as per usual she’s not thinking about Cora.
Also why would any millionaire resort to doing that for pocket money? bleeping lying weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not one bit arsed about Cora is she! Wasnt there someone on here who had a kid in the same school, the mums WhatsApp groups and gossip groups at the gates must be having a field day!!

Reactions: 8
Only arsed about herself...never "known" a more self obsessed, self absorbed person in my life! And she doesn't try to hide it in any way, shape or form!!! She's disgusting in every sense of the word

Reactions: 10
Does she ever look at this stuff before she posts it? She does not represent Scouse women 🤦🏻‍♀️
oh look at that sharp jawline 😂😂😂😂

She thinks that by posting about selling sweaty socks she’s somehow an empowering business woman. No, you bleeping scruff, you’re an absolute wrong ‘un and someone as brewstied as she makes out she is wouldn’t need to do that. There’s being an innovative business woman and then there’s this, which is low and not business like at all. Makes me wonder what else she sells that she doesn’t tell anyone about.

I know some don’t speak that highly of Paul in here, but I like him and think he’s a really good Dad - he’s got grounds for pulling her on this mainly cos Cora WILL get picked on for this when she’s older. Kids are cruel and that’s not ok, but you do what you can to try and not make your kids an easy target, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We have said this many times and it is the truth, Cora is an inconvenience for her and probably a mistake as well. She psychologically abuses her from leaving her at her own party to giving her a pinata with her own face on (Cora) to smash to pieces. Paul does not look the perfect dad but his instagram reflects nothing but LOVE for the girl whilst Steph's is basically non-existence of Cora.

It is all about her, her, her. Spending thousands on her plastic face to clothes and dressing Cora up in Samaritans clothes and Wyndsor shoes. This holiday is not about Cora and the only reason she is going TUI is to dump the kid in holiday club every day. She does not care about making memories with the child. Paul really should get full custody of her.

The woman is a narcissist, psychologically unhinged, a slag and a failed business woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The way she walks down them stairs like she’s got a massive dick dangling between her legs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon she sent herself the message from her other phone, because she has duck all else to post so she posts it for the shock value, duck poor #WheresCora who has to grow up and see this misfit for a mother embarrassing herself and leaving #WheresCora a target for bullies. Shame on you Jeff.

Reactions: 8
It’s not only other kids will alienate her, but I imagine parents won’t want their kid spending time with Cora because they won’t know what their child will be exposed to around her. It’s sad and at this point it’s just straight up neglect isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not only other kids will alienate her, but I imagine parents won’t want their kid spending time with Cora because they won’t know what their child will be exposed to around her. It’s sad and at this point it’s just straight up neglect isn’t it?
I would be delighted if my child played with Cora she’s an absolute little sweetheart, but my problem would be if she ever asked them around for tea, there’s no way I’d let my kid go to Jeffs house 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I would be delighted if my child played with Cora she’s an absolute little sweetheart, but my problem would be if she ever asked them around for tea, there’s no way I’d let my kid go to Jeffs house 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wouldn't want jeff round my house picking a child up either i just couldn't do with the false niceties and eye rolling and nose crunching fake laugh off her ,and if she mentioned my kid or anything else on social media id chin her with her own chin

but you are right cora is a lovey little girl all down to her dads non choatic style of parenting dont get me wrong hes a blert too but not on her scale of crankness

We have said this many times and it is the truth, Cora is an inconvenience for her and probably a mistake as well. She psychologically abuses her from leaving her at her own party to giving her a pinata with her own face on (Cora) to smash to pieces. Paul does not look the perfect dad but his instagram reflects nothing but LOVE for the girl whilst Steph's is basically non-existence of Cora.

It is all about her, her, her. Spending thousands on her plastic face to clothes and dressing Cora up in Samaritans clothes and Wyndsor shoes. This holiday is not about Cora and the only reason she is going TUI is to dump the kid in holiday club every day. She does not care about making memories with the child. Paul really should get full custody of her.

The woman is a narcissist, psychologically unhinged, a hag and a failed business woman.
Very well put

Reactions: 5
I agree, Cora is a darling, but you’d never let your child go around to hers would you? Which inevitably the child suffers and becomes alienated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.