Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellebee05

AF962AD8-5DAD-4AE6-92B8-A4AAA81CDA9C.jpeg
can someone sort her a hair transplant please it’s getting to the point now I’m offended by it. Mmmm on the definition of the jawline too.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Scousebird blogs #19 The proper shit mum with a fat front bum

Think it’s time for a wiki update tbh with fat Fanny and passport gate shes the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 41

youwhat95

I’m sorry but her stories explaining why she can’t do captions because she’s ‘too busy’ and doesn’t have the time has pissed me RIGHT off. I’ve grown up in a household with a deaf parent and you have no idea how hard it is for them to feel included in a conversation or hear things a cashier is saying in a shop, let alone just talking into their phone. Luckily said parent doesn’t have Instagram and wouldn’t follow Jeff anyway but does she realise how ableist she sounds? Maybe don’t exclude disabled people Jeff and make yourself look like even more of a vile person.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Why does she not have a feminine bone in her fucking body?? Everything she does is so manly. Even the way she puts that fucking black dress on!! Applying tan like a massive toddler man! She makes me sick
She’s built like a fucking fruit machine

A bigger version of KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sk8rBoi

🎶tell me more, tell me more why’s your hairline a farce🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head round a mother of a 5 year old girl going out carrying on fucking woeful till 2 in the morning on a MONDAY NIGHT. In the summer holidays as well what the fuck. I’m not for one second judging any mother for having a night out (fuck me I go wild every once in a while - Blair loves a bender 🤣)

Wonder what time we will get the stories of her lying in bed in the nak like a massive sweaty fucking slug wearing nothing but yesterday’s mazzy going on about how ✨fresh✨ She is 🤢 girl we’ve seen you eating a Big Mac at bells, you might be bullshitting everyone you feel sound but let me tell you now I bet the bins round the back of almos famous on the hottest day of the year so far smell fresher than your stinking pit

Oh and in response to that maccies story… it’s Tuesday Screff so I’m Just up to go the gym then home to work my honest 9-5 then taking my kid for a picnic tea in the park after nursery, then bath and bed. WOT BA U???

Sweat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MariellaMac86

Chatty Member
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Although I never mentioned about not disclosing ads so I think there might have been another complaint?

nevertheless I am taking full credit for this.

And Steph, in true narcissistic style you’ve taken that to be rooted in a desire to hurt you or bring you down. No, it’s that I’ve seen first hand the damage alcohol can do and it’s reckless to carry on the way you have. It took 30 seconds out of my day to send them the link to your insta and it will likely take me an additional 30 seconds to go to the licensing dudes if the feeling becomes me. So crack on flower

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She was so disappointed that she couldn’t make herself anorexic like some other girls could! Did she just really say that? Omg 😱 😡 I have no words! You don’t just make yourself anorexic you stupid cow 🤬🤬
This could be a huge trigger for someone. She promotes being thin as well. Everything now is about how much better she is now she is thinner. She only wants a lad into fitness but I don’t know many lads who fancy 6ft 7 man heads with no bum, saggy witch tits and a mum tum. Most of the lads I know into fitness have 5ft2 gfs with big peachy bums and a tiny waist to die for. Soz Aba you HUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dwight

Chatty Member
The fact that she's now trying to present herself as this body positivity influencer without even realising the utter irony in her only being so since she's lost a few pounds is just... laughable. It's not body positivity at all, it's the same old "thin = good" culture, the very same toxicity that made her feel bad about her own body to begin with and she's just feeding into it. Tit.

MrsCK

I think she was the girl in school who was always on the outskirts of the ‘popular’ gang and as much as she says it didn’t bother her, it definitely did. She somehow now thinks this is her rebirth and she’s popular or ‘cool’. To put it into context, she’s the kind of girl who looked at the likes of Kate Hayes and wanted to be more like them, but just wasn’t. Now all of this going to oh darlin’ and piggybacking Kate’s troll stories with barely any acknowledgement from Kate herself screams desperation in the sense of ‘we’ve both been through this, we are the same, we have something together let’s be friends’ in another weird, forced friendship attempt. When somebody has barely no friends from when they were younger or growing up, I find it massively weird and wonder why...

Her friends now seem to think she has some kind of social status and buy into her bullshit persona - all borne from social media. The fact that NMH actually went out of her way to tell someone ‘she’s scousebird’ made me absolutely cringe. Why would you do this if you didn’t think it was something to brag about?! Bozarre
I can confirm she was a ming in school.

• Haha
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Good evening my beautiful DABs old and new and welcome fucking dumb fucks!

congratulations @Rosieposiepie for the title ❤

17 thousand comments of calling you out for your shit Jeff. one of them innit!!!

READ THE WIKI!! 💋

if someone could do a recap that would be splendid *chefs kiss*

Xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Tomi2015

VIP Member
She's been kind enough to tag the outfit....Quick DABs before they all sell out!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PS...she also chose the worst of a bad bunch for her outfit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

PPS....tagging her PT into the legs....FUCK OOFFFFFF!!!!
Well you know loaaaddss of people have been asking her where it’s from. Fucking bad melt. She should tag Ashworth Hospital in it. You’d have to be fucking criminally insane to wear that 🤔

• Haha

SaintLeo

VIP Member
She can post all the sarky, don’t give a fuck videos she likes but the upshot is the ASA upheld a complaint and clearly found a problem with what she was doing (or not doing!). That’s on you Jeff, not on any trolls. Your business, your fault, your responsibility. Grow up and own your shit.

• Heart