Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there are two- the one you mentioned is relatively new on social media and looks a lovely girl but there was/is another scouse barbie (anonymous account) which originally came out in 2012 same time as SBP and there was some twitter rivalry, tweet robbing conflict going on. Scousebarbie is more of a meme account now, I think sheā€™s a beautician and heard sheā€™s a very pretty woman.
yeah I heard about the beef so didnā€™t know which Scouse barbie it was!

Itā€™s her trying to be like ScouseMa on Twitter. ScouseMa and Twitter have a thing about bald men where majority of bald middle age men would give ScouseMa tit for tweeting showing support for Labour and Corbyn or they just in general giving Liverpool tit. The ScouseMa and balds thing has been a thing for years but itā€™s recently steph has jumped on the bandwagon out of no where
Itā€™s also because she is nearly 40 and is self conscious about her looks and how she is ageing (this is why she is having a midlife crisis and is now obsessed with the gym and getting botox and bleeping Morpheus treatments) so throws digs at men who are ageing and losing their hair as a sly little way to make herself feel better for not being able to find and keep a decent fellaā€¦. Slag!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Itā€™s also because she is nearly 40 and is self conscious about her looks and how she is ageing (this is why she is having a midlife crisis and is now obsessed with the gym and getting botox and bleeping Morpheus treatments) so throws digs at men who are ageing and losing their hair as a sly little way to make herself feel better for not being able to find and keep a decent fellaā€¦. Slag!
I donā€™t mean to be mean but Morpheus isnā€™t going to make much of a difference. Sheā€™s just not attractive so even though Botox and treatments can make slight improvements, sheā€™s never going to be good looking

Reactions: 17
I canā€™t believe there was like 15 minutes of her banging on about how good her skin is. It might well be clearer now but bleeping hell, get out of your arse. I also canā€™t say that I would paying for that Morpheus treatment based on her jawline. Itā€™s done duck all to the jawline so she needs to duck off pretending it has.

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t agree with commenting on kids but this is a reflection of Steph not her beautiful little girl - she dresses her like a meff and itā€™s sly. Sheā€™s an absolutely gorgeous little girl.

Reactions: 9
These supplements thats she's going on about (and is paying for them now, like, with her own money.....) Has anyone used them? I like Elissa btw!

Reactions: 1
I couldnā€™t get through all those IG stories about how *chefs kiss* she thinks her skin is. Sheā€™s so far up her own arse at this point she scranning herself. šŸ¤¢
Her twitter name. I feel a bleeping bleep for her
Quick enough to make a buck from all the England football fans encouraging them into buying her snake oil drink whilst out drinking and not wanting a hangover today though and now declares herself an Italian fan. Bandwagon and match slag spring to mind.

Reactions: 9
No idea what bleedin' reflection she sees you know, it cannot be the same fat wedgehead that we all see. Felt embarrassed for her watching her go on and on about how in love she is with her skin. Her skin is awful, it might be blemish free now but it's so sun-damaged that it looks constantly dirty, her jawline has as much edge as a fecking satsuma & that hairline is worst than any I've ever seen on a woman tbh. She's absolutely deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a traitor with the Italian flag. Why turn your back on your own country. I absolutely love Italy as a country and everything about its culture but come on, you look like a right gobshite not supporting your own. Itā€™s like Liverpool or Everton playing against Man U and putting a Manc bumblebee emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a traitor with the Italian flag. Why turn your back on your own country. I absolutely love Italy as a country and everything about its culture but come on, you look like a right gobshite not supporting your own. Itā€™s like Liverpool or Everton playing against Man U and putting a Manc bumblebee emoji.
I gotta laugh at the amount of stuff she steals from Twitter, first itā€™s the balds and now it was the Italians. Honestly loads on Liverpool Twitter have been going on about wanting Italy to win over England šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Why bring it all to Instagram

Reactions: 3
Another new product in the ā€œdesigner Scouse rangeā€ (not a thing!) = another new copyright infringement!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.