Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does yer boi mean. She’s abar 40 not a 19 year old roadman

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The 10 customers in there probably broke the record for the amount of people in the shop at once. Not one video though of anyone actually sitting down and having a coffee/cake/gin, just empty tables in the background.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbf those cakes look nice but I’d rather eat the pigeon and seagull tit that’s probably going to be all over the tables, than buy anything off her
Seagull tit 😂😂 don’t know why that made me laugh so much, true though, I used to go to Paolo and Donato’s cafe when it first opened and the little shitehawks would be snarling at everyone not to mention the fragrant aroma that gave Piss Alley its name. Carnarvon was better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🎶tell me more, tell me more why’s your hairline a farce🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t know, I think she’s always been a nasty piece of work, maybe she was better at hiding it before Jake. I mean, she started the bullying ‘circle of sheow’ shite years ago while she was still anonymous. She should be so ashamed of that and apologise but she never acknowledges it even during her many ‘bE KiNd’ sermons.
Agree.

Reactions: 6
im triggered

Why is the music always so loud, is she trying to entice people in by making them think it’s a club?
I was thinking this it would totally put me off going in x
Also remember one of us saying if she had customers in she would deffo take a pic well finally she has had 4 people in and there’s the pic their is no way she’s ever had that many in before and only reason why is free gin!

Reactions: 13
I was thinking this it would totally put me off going in x
Also remember one of us saying if she had customers in she would deffo take a pic well finally she has had 4 people in and there’s the pic their is no way she’s ever had that many in before and only reason why is free gin!
It’s like those bars on Zante strip or somewhere where they would entice customers in by offering groups of birds free drinks which prob only cost a euro anyway and sit at a table near the front so customers would pass and go in under the illusion ‘it must be good as there’s people in there’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The cakes look nice but I’d literally rather lick the undies of the fella who plays the plastic guitar in town than go in her shop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
im triggered

Why is the music always so loud, is she trying to entice people in by making them think it’s a club?
I reckon it’s either to drown out the fact that the shop is empty or to make the lesser spotted customers have to shout to each other so it sounds busy

The cakes look nice but I’d literally rather lick the undies of the fella who plays the plastic guitar in town than go in her shop
She collected them on Friday so if they are still on sale tomorrow she should give them to some homeless people. Really they should be on greaseproof paper. Anyone seen a food hygiene certificate or sticker on the door?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.