Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been plagiarising again. The water coming out ya Fanny has been stolen from the book ‘hurrah for gin’ which is genuinely hilarious. She’s a cheeky bleep does she not think people will notice?!! I’ve got that book it’s in the garage somewhere I’ll dig it out tomoz and provide receipts 💅🏼

Sorry edited to add it might actually be from something Caitlin Moran said not the HFG book I can’t remember, I just remembered reading it when I was on maternity years ago. Jeff is defo trying to edge down the mummy blogger route. That ship bleeping sank in 2016 Jeff ya screff now bail
I’ve got a Facebook friend who does that kind of thing and it makes me want to punch myself in the face. There’s a meme going around about a set of hand weights being left in the biscuit aisle and it’s been captioned “a decision has been made here” - this woman changed the deer’s slightly but still said “a decision has been made here” - blatant rip off.

Some folk are funny, some aren’t. I’m looking at you Jeff (and my Facebook friend)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1) ‘it’s too late to pull a jive’ doesn’t even make sense.
2) what is that top 😩😩 my eyes, my eyes
3) why is she built like a wardrobe

I really want her TikTok account to be seized.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) ‘it’s too late to pull a jive’ doesn’t even make sense.
2) what is that top 😩😩 my eyes, my eyes
3) why is she built like a wardrobe

I really want her TikTok account to be seized.
Cringe watching her like those ones in the first few episodes of Britain’s got talent

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m absolutely mortified for her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Does she think it’s funny?? She’s really not funny, she’s like an embarrassing auntie!

Also the song is called apologize so precisely no one has ever thought it was ‘pull a jive’

And her face!!!! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
BF45912D-05D7-4541-ADAE-FF1A5C3E995B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The bleeping lopsided face of hers does my bleeping head in!!
the fact that she thinks doing this with her mouth is even attractive makes me sick!!
I seriously can’t cope with her any more. What the duck is that riff?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video has just popped up again as I was scrolling Instagram of her stupid misheard lyrics and I watched it with the sound off and I can’t get over how much of a brick house she is. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again… she literally doesn’t have a feminine bone in her BODY!! Big clumpy arse dance 🤢. Imagine living in a flat and her being the neighbour above stomping around the big frog bod!!

• Haha
“My mate Susan told me this one years ago” - the same Susan she was absolutely vile to and stopped being friends with when she got ‘Twitter famous’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone bidding on the ‘gothic’ table and chairs she went on and on about a couple of years ago?! Currently up to £100 on eBay - apparently go for £5k+ elsewhere according to the listing!

• Haha
Anyone bidding on the ‘gothic’ table and chairs she went on and on about a couple of years ago?! Currently up to £100 on eBay - apparently go for £5k+ elsewhere according to the listing!
I would rather wipe me arse with bone China than ever EVER EVER sit on chairs that she’s had her sausage cave on, no thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.