Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a little while ago as she just getting to me too much. I just watched her stories following these posts. Omg, she actually said that! What an idiot!!!

Also, on my daily search on righmove. There is a lovely 2 bed room just gone up in crosby for about £200k odd, really nice inside. Not too sure what the neighbours are like though.....look familiar though.
Omg it is next door! Imagine we should all throw £10 in theirs enough of us and have a dabs house!! 🤣 you’d think Jeff with all her mils would buy it and knock through at least then she’d have a back garden! 🤣🤣

The poor sellers they’ll never be able to sell it with her next door

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to take her bleeping TikTok account off her, it’s like watching your parent try to be ‘down with the kids’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't want to derail but as a long time lurker I made an accoutn to say id welcome a thread on MyBrotherSarah. She never using AD for lots of her freebies and uses filters which promoting body positivy.. Id be interested to see what other people thought of her too. Sorry for going off topic!
I agree so much. So fake!

Reactions: 3
Just caught up with her stories from today and wanna say........1. why is she out pouring to thousands of strangers on the internet about her obviously deep rooted issues?!!!! Go and speak to a professional! 2. "I'm here in a professional capacity as a model" aka...im here cos I'm getting the treatment for free. 3. YOU ARE NOT A FITNESS GURU!!!!!

• Heart
Couple thoughts on today's... nonsense.
Firstly, I don't buy one single bleeping word of that "are you pregnant/heaviest weight" post. Absolute load of shite, all of it. No idea why she would type of of that out and post it, even if it were true.
Lastly, go to bleeping therapy Steph. Seriously you need it. Instagram is not, and never will be a, substitute for therapy.

Reactions: 16
Just been thinking before bed, how come no more posts of the coffee shop in her tat shop? Is it open?? I take it if it is then they are selling duck all.

Reactions: 18
Couple thoughts on today's... nonsense.
Firstly, I don't buy one single bleeping word of that "are you pregnant/heaviest weight" post. Absolute load of shite, all of it. No idea why she would type of of that out and post it, even if it were true.
Lastly, go to bleeping therapy Steph. Seriously you need it. Instagram is not, and never will be a, substitute for therapy.
Ha, snap!

Reactions: 3
Just been thinking before bed, how come no more posts of the coffee shop in her tat shop? Is it open?? I take it if it is then they are selling duck all.
I predict a screenshot showing either a receipt or online purchase of something from the shop!

Reactions: 10
All this body positivity has only come about since she’s lost weight though? Where was all this tit when you were a stone or so heavier?

Reactions: 24
The fact that she's now trying to present herself as this body positivity influencer without even realising the utter irony in her only being so since she's lost a few pounds is just... laughable. It's not body positivity at all, it's the same old "thin = good" culture, the very same toxicity that made her feel bad about her own body to begin with and she's just feeding into it. Tit.

Reactions: 28
Erm…. Has she just projected her insecurities on all her followers without asking permission first…. Isn’t that EXACTLY what she told everyone to never do to her a few weeks back?? Fuckin hell this woman….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What annoys me the most is that she gets free treatments from MJ at Smileworks. I’ve gone to MJ for years, as have my family and friends but it’s really put me off going back. I think she’s amazing at what she does but can’t understand why she’d give Jeff free treatment

Reactions: 11
What annoys me the most is that she gets free treatments from MJ at Smileworks. I’ve gone to MJ for years, as have my family and friends but it’s really put me off going back. I think she’s amazing at what she does but can’t understand why she’d give Jeff free treatment
Me too… my sister and cousin go to MJ and recommended her to me about 3 years ago. After seeing her gift Jeff free treatments it’s put me off ever going back! I remember once asking if MJ had any offers on (literally just asked out of luck because I’d been made redundant and was going through a financial bad patch) I had put off having treatments the entire time because of it but wanted to perk myself up a bit… anywayyyyyy I was told there was no offers on and “you can’t bargain when it comes to quality” which I completely understand!! MJ is fantastic, but I was literally asking if they had any offers or dedicated deal days 😂 like MOST other medical beauty places do…. But yeah, seeing Jeff getting free treatments absolutely fucks me off!! She’s a “millionaire” I hate that companies gift all these influencers free stuff when there’s the rest of us that pay full price and are loyal as duck!

Reactions: 25
Same. I’m not going to her anymore. I go to Susan at Ghosh medical now, MJs had her last £ off me 🤣 I seen fat head was at Ghosh medical the other week but luckily she said she paid (for the hay fever jab) 😅

Find it particularly hypocritical of MJ because as you say she’s always preaching about how you get what you pay for etc etc. She’s not cheap, she’s the most expensive practitioner I’ve been to, yet there she is sticking two fingers up to her clients! £600 she charges per session for that Morpheus treatment. She’s been offering that treatment since before Steph had it, so don’t know why she’s acting like she’s doing MJ a favour by letting her experiment- just be honest, label it as an ad and MJ admit you’ve stopped so low to gift to influencers. It’s shady! And you’ve got spoon face chefs kissing the results when she’s lost weight (in case you didn’t know!) so of course she’s gonna have more of a fuckin jawline.

Last edited:
I don't want to derail but as a long time lurker I made an accoutn to say id welcome a thread on MyBrotherSarah. She never using AD for lots of her freebies and uses filters which promoting body positivy.. Id be interested to see what other people thought of her too. Sorry for going off topic!
Has anyone made a thread for her yet?

Reactions: 1
The fact that she's now trying to present herself as this body positivity influencer without even realising the utter irony in her only being so since she's lost a few pounds is just... laughable. It's not body positivity at all, it's the same old "thin = good" culture, the very same toxicity that made her feel bad about her own body to begin with and she's just feeding into it. Tit.
She’s thick as tit 💩
She couldn’t make herself anorexic because an eating disorder is way more than not eating. I really cannot stand the way she talks about things she has NO IDEA about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember when you were a teen / early 20s and thought you knew it all and your opinion was the be all and end all.. then as you get older and learn to think for yourself and gain life experience and realise things aren’t so black and white, you’dlook back and cringe at what a condescending know it all bleep you could be… Jeff still in that first stage of life but about 10 years too late and no signs of maturing. Blows my mind I ever liked her at all. She’s vile and twenty times more toxic than any of the blokes she harps on about
Whatever happened between her and Paul has really done a number on her mentally because she is just getting more bizarre to watch every week

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Literally do not care if she wants to put herself in a crop top, but I wish she would pick one that doesn’t look like it’s been on a grey wash and I wish she would swerve the scholl shoes. I’m all for individuality - you do you and all that but her taste in clobber makes my bleeping teeth itch.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.