Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop it that's not real, is it?? Did you Photoshop her head in any way 😲

Is that her supporting local businesses though 😭
😂😂 no that’s what she posted. only Jeff photoshops her pics, maybe she should have photoshopped some tuffs on the top of her little shiny slap head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This has actually killed me off, like I actually can’t fuckin breathe 😭☠

View attachment 652153can someone sort her a hair transplant please it’s getting to the point now I’m offended by it. Mmmm on the definition of the jawline too.
I honestly can’t believe she posted this picture 😂 whoever said she looks like Bill Bailey 👏🏻👏🏻
534A3BA4-850B-4F0E-B9A4-9D1701BD23DD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Aside from looking like Bill Bailey (absolute spot on whoever said that! 👌🏼) ...how daft and try hard does she look I those yoga pictures though... really can't believe this is a near 40yr old woman most the time. There's such an amount of teenage idiocy in everything she does.

Reactions: 13
This has actually killed me off, like I actually can’t fuckin breathe 😭☠

I honestly can’t believe she posted this picture 😂 whoever said she looks like Bill Bailey 👏🏻👏🏻View attachment 652571
She’s concentrating and clearly holding her breath so hard doing this she looks like she’s gonna topple over. Yoga is all in the breath jeff ya whopper

Mind you hers hums of the dock road so I don’t blame her for keeping her jaw clamped shut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crying off that pic of Pete price I haven’t seen that for years 🤣 🦎 whenever I hear Pete price is a lizard I think of that other prick what was his name.. ‘I was in the club, spinning my feet.. sweating like a lizard’🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I don’t normally edit my photos but this time I have to make my skin a normal colour’ ok Jeff….
This ‘loving your body’ is just another one in a series of fads to make people compliment her. The midriff thing is again another one. Everything she does is false modesty in an aim to get people to tell her how amazing she is, or how quirky she is and so on. If she wasn’t so insufferable I’d feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
Big long rambling post this morning about moving your body “for joy” and not being obsessed with scales and calories…..

Meanwhile two days ago over on the shop account there was the weightloss tracker so you can remind yourself “how far you’ve come babe and how in control you are”. One big contradiction as usual. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big long rambling post this morning about moving your body “for joy” and not being obsessed with scales and calories…..

Meanwhile two days ago over on the shop account there was the weightloss tracker so you can remind yourself “how far you’ve come babe and how in control you are”. One big contradiction as usual. 🤦‍♀️
Wasn't she also worried the other day that she wasn't going into "starvation mode" and so was upping those cals?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she was the girl in school who was always on the outskirts of the ‘popular’ gang and as much as she says it didn’t bother her, it definitely did. She somehow now thinks this is her rebirth and she’s popular or ‘cool’. To put it into context, she’s the kind of girl who looked at the likes of Kate Hayes and wanted to be more like them, but just wasn’t. Now all of this going to oh darlin’ and piggybacking Kate’s troll stories with barely any acknowledgement from Kate herself screams desperation in the sense of ‘we’ve both been through this, we are the same, we have something together let’s be friends’ in another weird, forced friendship attempt. When somebody has barely no friends from when they were younger or growing up, I find it massively weird and wonder why...

Her friends now seem to think she has some kind of social status and buy into her bullshit persona - all borne from social media. The fact that NMH actually went out of her way to tell someone ‘she’s scousebird’ made me absolutely cringe. Why would you do this if you didn’t think it was something to brag about?! Bozarre
I can confirm she was a ming in school.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just feel so sorry for Cora as she gets older. She would deffo shag her daughters fella wouldn’t she, you can just tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just feel so sorry for Cora as she gets older. She would deffo shag her daughters fella wouldn’t she, you can just tell.
I’m gonna be honest , I dunno if this is worse , or hanging around with your exes ma!
She needs therapy , talk her mummy issues through , it’s sound as no one is perfect , but Jesus Christ , stop hanging around with your exes ma!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.