Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no i’m going to Bongos tomorrow.I hope I don’t have a table next to her cackling and talking into her phone.. imagine the lines of people trying to get photos with her 🙄🤣 Sick of events giving these free tickets to her all the time as well. She’s a nobody. I’ll enjoy reporting back on her antics.
Any pics 🤣🤣

Jeff…Liverpool’s wannabe Katie Hopkins. It all makes sense now
Jesus tonight and tomora. Perish the thought 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No. That video of her spraying her fat sweaty biff with dry shampoo has just nearly made me throw me tea up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ahh someone take the phone off the little man head got second hand embarrassment for her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The videos of her eyefucking herself in the camera 🤢 (when did this become acceptable on social media btw? I cringe at the 18 year olds doing it. nevermind a near 40 year old!) And then getting someone to take a video of herself dancing. You're still hench love! There's no escaping you've got the build and posture of a prehistoric sloth! I can't cope!!

She used to be so relatable. But now I can't stop watching the car crash that is! A few people on my socials are there and are of similar age to Jeff. They're a million times better looking and NOT ONE of them is acting as cringe as her!!! That's because they're not desperate for attention and all have their tit together.

Jeff I'm on my period and on one. Do yourself a favour and put the phone down, dress a bit less like Octoberfest meets Alice In Wonderland, (are we still sure this isn't fancy dress dabs!?) maybe a bit more classy?! Swerve the dick comments all over socials (it's crass and tacky), dye your hair back brown because blonde is not your colour love. And maybe go give your head a wobble when you're 100% definitely hungover tomorrow. Go get some proper mates who don't feed your ego and for the love of god please sort your gob out! In every actual sense!

Jesus. She DOES NOT represent any scouse girl. At all. My god. Goodnight!!! Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I just can’t get my head round a mother of a 5 year old girl going out carrying on bleeping woeful till 2 in the morning on a MONDAY NIGHT. In the summer holidays as well what the duck. I’m not for one second judging any mother for having a night out (duck me I go wild every once in a while - Blair loves a bender 🤣)

Wonder what time we will get the stories of her lying in bed in the nak like a massive sweaty bleeping slug wearing nothing but yesterday’s mazzy going on about how ✨fresh✨ She is 🤢 girl we’ve seen you eating a Big Mac at bells, you might be bullshitting everyone you feel sound but let me tell you now I bet the bins round the back of almos famous on the hottest day of the year so far smell fresher than your stinking pit

Oh and in response to that maccies story… it’s Tuesday Screff so I’m Just up to go the gym then home to work my honest 9-5 then taking my kid for a picnic tea in the park after nursery, then bath and bed. WOT BA U???

Sweat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Last night’s shenanigans were woeful. I’m utterly embarrassed for her.
Serious car crash stuff

Reactions: 13
I just can’t get my head round a mother of a 5 year old girl going out carrying on bleeping woeful till 2 in the morning on a MONDAY NIGHT. In the summer holidays as well what the duck. I’m not for one second judging any mother for having a night out (duck me I go wild every once in a while - Blair loves a bender 🤣)

Wonder what time we will get the stories of her lying in bed in the nak like a massive sweaty bleeping slug wearing nothing but yesterday’s mazzy going on about how ✨fresh✨ She is 🤢 girl we’ve seen you eating a Big Mac at bells, you might be bullshitting everyone you feel sound but let me tell you now I bet the bins round the back of almos famous on the hottest day of the year so far smell fresher than your stinking pit

Oh and in response to that maccies story… it’s Tuesday Screff so I’m Just up to go the gym then home to work my honest 9-5 then taking my kid for a picnic tea in the park after nursery, then bath and bed. WOT BA U???

Sweat
Blair loves a bender 🤣 we all do girl, we all do ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t even watched her stories for a bit because I just couldn’t face it, but what the actual duck is she playing at. I feel ashamed for her. She has no idea that everyone around her must be proper buzzing off her. She’s a complete car crash. And why does she think she’s fit these days? All for being confident but come on, it’s so shameful. I never want to Bongos again after watching her performance.

Reactions: 11
She’s still trying to make the raz a thing I see, the whole stale vom and ale smell vibe it has going on probably just reminds her of her bedroom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was proper off her face in those videos, what the duck was she thinking posting them? 😆 Not at all relatable, nor cool Jeff

Reactions: 8
Does she think by wearing a corset she will look more feminine, she still looks like a grock and the legs as wide as the mersey tunnel is not a good look either, act your fkn age not your mansize shoe size for the sake of your daughter.

Reactions: 10
All these outfits she’s showing just reminds me of the wrestling. Big grocks in bizarre costumes. She’s got the figure of hulk hogan

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No videos at all this morning….so hungover to duck, still in bed but doesn’t want to show the world them “hangover prevention drinks” are a load of shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I need a cold shower after just seeing this photo…. 🤢the bleeping Trunchbull dressed as little Miss Muffet!! Bet she’s sat in her smelly technicolour dreamcoat eating her curds and whey that has grown from her own armpits whilst dying of a hangover. Slag

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I need a cold shower after just seeing this photo…. 🤢the bleeping Trunchbull dressed as little Miss Muffet!! Bet she’s sat in her smelly technicolour dreamcoat eating her curds and whey that has grown from her own armpits whilst dying of a hangover. hag
Or some fellow bongos bum hole

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.