Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got Paul’s girlfriend on Instagram? Or got a photo of her? I wanna see what Jeffs upgrade was hahha

Reactions: 3
Has anyone got Paul’s girlfriend on Instagram? Or got a photo of her? I wanna see what Jeffs upgrade was hahha
Have a look on his insta theres a few pix on there her names lauren theres some info on previous threads too ( thats how i know this I'm not that invested honest !)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she does she’s not mentioned it
She’s not the type to broadcast it if she does. She’s a focused and dedicated mother that would never disclose information about her private life, love life or anything like that..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fuuuuuck meeee!! If I was a Hair Burst rep watching this I’d be seriously withdrawing sending her any products if this represents what their products do 😱. As for the make up in the next post 😂
Dragged though a hedge/brushed her hair with a toffee apple. Never seen such unhealthy frizzed hair in my life. Don’t get me started on the white neck. Have we travelled back to 1998?

4F5114B0-6F04-4B3D-9FA8-90564542D693.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Fuuuuuck meeee!! If I was a Hair Burst rep watching this I’d be seriously withdrawing sending her any products if this represents what their products do 😱. As for the make up in the next post 😂
😂😂😂 Someone needs to send this to Hairburst and see what they have to say.. It’s just been done for KHM and hair burst replied saying they never even signed off the post!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fuckkkkk she needs to lay off the extensions and heat styling for a bit 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her make up looks like she’s got bad jaundice. Probably from too many snake oil drinks. Kip of her hair as well! Like a bag heads on breck road

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen any weirdos sat outside her shop slurping coffee, smacking their lips and cackling into their phones like freaks of nature yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The story about her being an a-list celeb and getting mobbed 😂😂😂 Jeff trying to use sarcasm but just comes across as her deluded narcissistic self

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.