Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good evening my beautiful DABs old and new and welcome bleeping dumb fucks!

congratulations @Rosieposiepie for the title ❤

17 thousand comments of calling you out for your tit Jeff. one of them innit!!!

READ THE WIKI!! 💋

if someone could do a recap that would be splendid *chefs kiss*

Xoxo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Here's a recap FDF DABs...

- Steph is still banging on about her none existent jawline, for god knows who's benefit.
- The gym outfits are still coming in bold, increasingly horrific and still seemingly a size too small.
- We had a blast from 2002 this week with her latest wardrobe outfits also, which she ditched in favour of a new LBD that she somehow made look like office attire.
- She went out drinking, again, then posted mildly unhinged stories to Instagram the morning after naked from bed blatantly still bladdered, again.
- Steph got on instagram during her own night out to talk about the fact her arms have veins... shocker ay, then cackled back off into the night.
- She's blessed the internet with more photos of her half dressed in mismatched underwear to discuss her 7lbs weight loss.
- You'd be forgiven for assuming that Steph was going to the gym, talking about it none stop, posting her clothes allegedly hanging off her etc because she wants to lose weight- in fact she's not losing weight to ...lose weight though.
- Steph's latest bullshit is that she is "loving her body and seeing what it can do" whatever that bleeping means, despite the fact she fills herself with alcohol every other day.
- Speaking of alcohol, she's still obsessively promoting the snake oil shite with zero care in the world for her license or her responsibility to promote safe drinking.
- Cora got sent home from school with a fever this week, so Steph looked to Instagram for sympathy for having to pick her up shortly after leaving her in her room on her own. #mothergoals
- She posted another horrific tiktok in which she showed us her best effort to appear ...sexy? Then filled her gob with food in bed, again.
- Had a rant about a DM she presumably sent to herself and how not arsed she was about it, for about 15 minutes, while in the bath.

That's all I remember DABs, feel free to add on.

Eta.
How could I forget
- Steph has also now gone from 24/7 dick hunting arse scranner to full blown FB ma and is now all about her and her kid apparently... who she seems to have remembered actually exists this week.

- and she's still taking in fully regurgitated clichés and buzzwords without any original thought process present.

- unironically responded to tattle about Homer's Odyssey being a Simpsons episode.

- in general seemingly increasingly turning to tattle for content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

- Steph is still banging on about her none existent jawline, for god knows who's benefit.
- The gym outfits are still coming in bold, increasingly horrific and still seemingly a size too small.
- We had a blast from 2002 this week with her latest wardrobe outfits also, which she ditched in favour of a new LBD that she somehow made look like office attire.
- She went out drinking, again, then posted mildly unhinged stories to Instagram the morning after naked from bed blatantly still bladdered, again.
- Steph got on instagram during her own night out to talk about the fact her arms have veins... shocker ay, then cackled back off into the night.
- She's blessed the internet with more photos of her half dressed in mismatched underwear to discuss her 7bls weight loss.
- You'd be forgiven for assuming that Steph was going to the gym, talking about it none stop, posting her clothes allegedly hanging off her etc because she wants to lose weight- in fact she's not losing weight to ...lose weight though.
- Steph's latest bullshit is that she is "loving her body and seeing what it can do" whatever that bleeping means, despite the fact she fills herself with alcohol every other day.
- Speaking of alcohol, she's still obsessively promoting the snake oil shite with zero care in the world for her license or her responsibility to promote safe drinking.
- Cora got sent home from school with a fever this week, so Steph looked to Instagram for sympathy for having to pick her up shortly after leaving her in her room on her own. #mothergoals
- She posted another horrific tiktok in which she showed us her best effort to appear ...sexy? Then filled her gob with food in bed, again.
- Had a rant about a DM she presumably sent to her and how not arsed she was about it, for about 15 minutes, while in the bath.

Eta.
How could I forget
Steph has also now gone from 24/7 dick hunter to full blown FB ma and is now all about her and her kid... who she seems to have remembers exists this week.
Fabulous recap @Dwight! Chefs kiss!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

- She's blessed the internet with more photos of her half dressed in mismatched underwear to discuss her 7lbs weight loss.
- Had a rant about a DM she presumably sent to herself and how not arsed she was about it, for about 15 minutes, while in the bath.

Eta.
How could I forget
- Steph has also now gone from 24/7 dick hunting arse scranner to full blown FB ma and is now all about her and her kid apparently... who she seems to have remembered actually exists this week.
Fabulous @Dwight an extra shiny gold star on your DAB jacket will no doubt be posted out to you soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good evening my beautiful DABs old and new and welcome bleeping dumb fucks!

congratulations @Rosieposiepie for the title ❤

17 thousand comments of calling you out for your tit Jeff. one of them innit!!!

READ THE WIKI!! 💋

if someone could do a recap that would be splendid *chefs kiss*

Xoxo
hahahaha can’t believe my thread title was chosen 😂 I feel like an official DAB! Thank you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning sexy DAB's

I actually took time last night to reflect on Steph's recent behaviour.

The conclusion is that she is currently beyond erratic with her posts and I do feel she is suffering with mental health issues.

She is either craving attention and self reassurance over her stocky body, or when she goes on a moan about life etc she is again looking for people to agree. Yet when one person disagrees she personally outs them on her instagram.

The one minute she is going on about how she is happily single and does not need a man, then within MINUTES she is posting about dating, men, what to look for in a relationship.

Has anyone also noticed in the last few weeks she has totally stepped away from the shop and does not promote it much? I think she know it was a disastrous decision to move to that side street and she will go out of business, but she will blame her store manager rather than herself.

For a woman in her mid 30s it is so scary and worrying how much of a mess her life is and she makes it up as she goes along. Cora is already suffering and will be mentally damaged in the future unless Steph settles down with a normal job and also a child friendly yard would help! I don't think Steph has ever done a full days work in her life and all her memories are about her and not her daughter.

Sorry had to say my peace....but this woman grinds me and her psychotic behaviour is dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Morning sexy DAB's

The conclusion is that she is currently beyond erratic with her posts and I do feel she is suffering with mental health issues.

She is either craving attention and self reassurance over her stocky body, or when she goes on a moan about life etc she is again looking for people to agree. Yet when one person disagrees she personally outs them on her instagram.

The one minute she is going on about how she is happily single and does not need a man, then within MINUTES she is posting about dating, men, what to look for in a relationship.

Has anyone also noticed in the last few weeks she has totally stepped away from the shop and does not promote it much? I think she know it was a disastrous decision to move to that side street and she will go out of business, but she will blame her store manager rather than herself.

For a woman in her mid 30s it is so scary and worrying how much of a mess her life is and she makes it up as she goes along. Cora is already suffering and will be mentally damaged in the future unless Steph settles down with a normal job and also a child friendly yard would help! I don't think Steph has ever done a full days work in her life and all her memories are about her and not her daughter.

Sorry had to say my peace....but this woman grinds me and her psychotic behaviour is dangerous.

I thought this about the shop , but didn’t she employ that girl to do the online social media stuff too?

I dunno , she’s a basket case at best like.

And she honestly , law of attraction or not , will not attract any decent man for a relationship with the way she carries on.

Men will pick up on how she treats her child too- I would say she is at an age where she is attracting men of a similar age and potentially with kids. It’s a big gauge , I know myself from being single with a child , to see how a man treats his own child and determining whether you want to pursue a relationship with them. I cannot help but think, men think the same way and respect women who treat their children well.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Morning sexy DAB's

I’m no mental health expert but….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had to unfollow Scousebird her content isn’t relatable anymore and it’s like watching a car crash recently. It’s too much.
Was she being serious yesterday with the ‘I’m overweight and have to count calories to make sure I’m getting enough’. I think she might go too extreme with it all you know but the thing is she’ll never be able to maintain it.

I really don’t think she’s overweight personally unless she’s trying to hint that she’s heavy because of all the muscle. That’s BS though. She’s about 6ft how can her BMI say she’s overweight and she hasn’t got any muscle on her.

This is just another one of of her new projects.
I do think she has a personality disorder you know.
I can’t see her in a long term happy relationship in the future she’s too messed up.
I can’t stand her anyway. The unfollowing is the best thing for me to do.
I’m just getting bad vibes from her at the moment. It’s not even funny watching her it’s just so boring.
She isn’t putting Cora in to private school😅All Jeffs money goes on herself. She’s a lefty remember...🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Imagine being a wannabe Jefflet and finding her account. What does she promote? Free things for her. How she goes the gym (did you know she works out?) and hardly mentions her tat shop anymore. What is actually appealing about her to people? As a man, I take all the man hate with ya pinch of salt, but all of her dreams and ambitions involve having a man in her life. Whoever ends up with her needs locking up. She’s a psychologists dream

Reactions: 14
It’s easy not to lose your tit when you only have your kid 24hrs per week 🤣🤣 btw - I’m actually not disagreeing with what she’s saying, I don’t smack my child but a quote like this coming from a weekend ma who doesn’t actually put in the love, sweat and literal tears like the rest of us. duck off hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over she publicly stated she wanted someone’s son to come inside her. Fuckin rank. Imagine her kid seeing that in years to come, cos she will

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She was so disappointed that she couldn’t make herself anorexic like some other girls could! Did she just really say that? Omg 😱 😡 I have no words! You don’t just make yourself anorexic you stupid cow 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.