Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine boasting about your fanny being like a knackered fridge. It’s not relatable or a thing. And she makes my toes curl on tiktok. Undecided which phase of her I hate more, this born again mother shite or the sex obsessed one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine boasting about your fanny being like a knackered fridge. It’s not relatable or a thing. And she makes my toes curl on tiktok. Undecided which phase of her I hate more, this born again mother shite or the sex obsessed one.
TARDIS fanny 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic but what are your thoughts on Sandra Hannah the one with the parrot? Pure Karen Matthews vibes from her me
I actually know her she 100% lost the parrot again the other one in the cage was Calvin that’s the bird you could hear on the video I do agree though not a tear in sight

Reactions: 6
I actually know her she 100% lost the parrot again the other one in the cage was Calvin that’s the bird you could hear on the video I do agree though not a tear in sight
I know her too and I feel sorry for the family but she just hasn’t helped herself, I’m glad she found the bird though.

Reactions: 9
Why does she not have a feminine bone in her bleeping body?? Everything she does is so manly. Even the way she puts that bleeping black dress on!! Applying tan like a massive toddler man! She makes me sick
She’s built like a bleeping fruit machine

A bigger version of KHM

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why does she not have a feminine bone in her bleeping body?? Everything she does is so manly. Even the way she puts that bleeping black dress on!! Applying tan like a massive toddler man! She makes me sick
Does she only have the 1 black bra?! Good god, just throw it away already

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha these TikTok’s give me life. She’s something else. I’m sure your exes feel the same about having been near you Jeff.

Reactions: 5
That yoga pic… who the duck does yoga wearing a pair of sliders
I have blocked the mess now, canny be fucked with her anymore. Please share so I can HOWLLLLLLLLLL

Imagine trying to do a 3 legged dog and the slider comes and smashes you back in the head, duck me man

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have blocked the mess now, canny be fucked with her anymore. Please share so I can HOWLLLLLLLLLL

Imagine trying to do a 3 legged dog and the slider comes and smashes you back in the head, duck me man
8DE25006-742A-4829-B29E-98703CAC7E50.jpeg

Ask and you shall receive. Complete with the cunty caption.

Sun shines out of your ass and bath water falls out of your minge. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her massive head and body in that side profile reminds me of the Easter island heads 🗿

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately and embarrassingly (for her) I think it’s a play on words meaning ‘I’m gonna stay fab everyone’
I hope I’m wrong!
Which is another plagiarism/copycat of the "Yoga? .. Namaste in bed" phrase which did the round a few years ago. Jeff just think of your own content FFS!

Reactions: 7
In school we had this massive P-E teacher. We used to call her the battle ship. Jeff would give her a run for her money

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She proper reminds me of that gym teacher in scary movie who had a big cock swinging from under her skirt.
Big grock.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.