Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwight

Chatty Member
Only two thoughts on today's posts...

1. I've never known somebody who is genuinely so ugly to be as conceited as this smug scruff - I'm all for self love but she doesn't even care for herself, she's just seemingly under some delusion that she's outwardly attractive when in reality she looks exactly as beautiful as she truly is inwards.

2. I couldn't imaaaagine being a Ma who consistently shows my child online dressed all askew, without their hair brushed and generally looking uncared for, meanwhile I shamelessly post all those knobhead videos and posts of "new outfits" for myself while I also fawn over myself. She's fucking horrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
6E473A32-DA13-4BFB-9233-D64413F46969.jpeg

How have I never noticed the wiki before and this absolute fucking gem, I am fucking crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like she’s been picked up by a special bus and accompanied on a day out the fucking meff

• Haha

youwhat95

I’m sorry but that video she’s made is ridiculous. Just admit you got caught and you’ve had to take it back. You knew you were breaking the rules by advertisibg something that isn’t proven! If you didn’t break the rules and didn’t do terrible things then us ‘trolls’ and ‘Karen’s’ wouldn’t have anything to say would we?🤷🏻‍♀️ Well done ASA on actually dealing with it

trollinhell

Hahahahhaha Jeff the meff telling everyone she’s got one big huge throbbing sausage cave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Never in my life have I had a pantie tsunami but I haven’t got a hanging ham tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 23

NorthernBelle

Chatty Member
Jeff-lets are banging on now about us dabs being jealous of ol’ baldilocks 🙄
Yes, yes you’re all correct, we ARE jealous of the biggest laughing stock to come out of the Wirral with a hairline of Bill Bailey and lips like a deflated baboons arse, not to mention her outstanding parenting skills, I mean who wouldn’t be jealous of that?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴

• Haha

cbdgummybear

I still can’t get over she publicly stated she wanted someone’s son to come inside her. Fuckin rank. Imagine her kid seeing that in years to come, cos she will

• Sick
  • Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She will be bald in 3 years time this girl. Never seen a hairline like it on a female. Fucking egg head

• Haha
  • Heart

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
The videos of her eyefucking herself in the camera 🤢 (when did this become acceptable on social media btw? I cringe at the 18 year olds doing it. nevermind a near 40 year old!) And then getting someone to take a video of herself dancing. You're still hench love! There's no escaping you've got the build and posture of a prehistoric sloth! I can't cope!!

She used to be so relatable. But now I can't stop watching the car crash that is! A few people on my socials are there and are of similar age to Jeff. They're a million times better looking and NOT ONE of them is acting as cringe as her!!! That's because they're not desperate for attention and all have their shit together.

Jeff I'm on my period and on one. Do yourself a favour and put the phone down, dress a bit less like Octoberfest meets Alice In Wonderland, (are we still sure this isn't fancy dress dabs!?) maybe a bit more classy?! Swerve the dick comments all over socials (it's crass and tacky), dye your hair back brown because blonde is not your colour love. And maybe go give your head a wobble when you're 100% definitely hungover tomorrow. Go get some proper mates who don't feed your ego and for the love of god please sort your gob out! In every actual sense!

Jesus. She DOES NOT represent any scouse girl. At all. My god. Goodnight!!! Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
I had to unfollow Scousebird her content isn’t relatable anymore and it’s like watching a car crash recently. It’s too much.
Was she being serious yesterday with the ‘I’m overweight and have to count calories to make sure I’m getting enough’. I think she might go too extreme with it all you know but the thing is she’ll never be able to maintain it.

I really don’t think she’s overweight personally unless she’s trying to hint that she’s heavy because of all the muscle. That’s BS though. She’s about 6ft how can her BMI say she’s overweight and she hasn’t got any muscle on her.

This is just another one of of her new projects.
I do think she has a personality disorder you know.
I can’t see her in a long term happy relationship in the future she’s too messed up.
I can’t stand her anyway. The unfollowing is the best thing for me to do.
I’m just getting bad vibes from her at the moment. It’s not even funny watching her it’s just so boring.
She isn’t putting Cora in to private school😅All Jeffs money goes on herself. She’s a lefty remember...🤨

Last edited:

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Besides the point, who puts fake tan on like that then gets full on dressed and goes out?! She must hum. And in July! It would be all sweating off! YOU DO NOT REPRESENT ME HUN

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
She’s been plagiarising again. The water coming out ya Fanny has been stolen from the book ‘hurrah for gin’ which is genuinely hilarious. She’s a cheeky cunt does she not think people will notice?!! I’ve got that book it’s in the garage somewhere I’ll dig it out tomoz and provide receipts 💅🏼

Sorry edited to add it might actually be from something Caitlin Moran said not the HFG book I can’t remember, I just remembered reading it when I was on maternity years ago. Jeff is defo trying to edge down the mummy blogger route. That ship fucking sank in 2016 Jeff ya screff now bail

• Wow

davidsdead

VIP Member
It’s easy not to lose your shit when you only have your kid 24hrs per week 🤣🤣 btw - I’m actually not disagreeing with what she’s saying, I don’t smack my child but a quote like this coming from a weekend ma who doesn’t actually put in the love, sweat and literal tears like the rest of us. Fuck off hun.

Attachments

Reactions: 22

CarterSxo

Must have caught up on here. Cause apparently they only look dirty because of the grey/white shimmer on them.. Good one 👍🏻
Doesn’t change the fact that they were probably £6.99 from ShoeZone when she owns Nike’s entire neon range

Buy your kid some decent webs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22