Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ASA have made her do a video retracting any claims she’s made about her snake oil drinks. She has gone full petulant child. Very uncomfortable watching a woman in her late 30s behave like a horrid brat being made to apologise for something they aren’t sorry for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but that video she’s made is ridiculous. Just admit you got caught and you’ve had to take it back. You knew you were breaking the rules by advertisibg something that isn’t proven! If you didn’t break the rules and didn’t do terrible things then us ‘trolls’ and ‘Karen’s’ wouldn’t have anything to say would we?🤷🏻‍♀️ Well done ASA on actually dealing with it

Reactions: 24
The ASA have made her do a video retracting any claims she’s made about her snake oil drinks. She has gone full petulant child. Very uncomfortable watching a woman in her late 30s behave like a horrid brat being made to apologise for something they aren’t sorry for
Hahahahaahahahaa!! I’m blocked on her Insta so will have to wait for it to appear on FB

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but that video she’s made is ridiculous. Just admit you got caught and you’ve had to take it back. You knew you were breaking the rules by advertisibg something that isn’t proven! If you didn’t break the rules and didn’t do terrible things then us ‘trolls’ and ‘Karen’s’ wouldn’t have anything to say would we?🤷🏻‍♀️ Well done ASA on actually dealing with it
Hahahahhaha she’s fuming. Yano when people can’t hide their emotions that’s her. Saying she doesn’t care what the trolls think with pure sad eyes. Girl you are really disliked in Liverpool and that’s on you. We’re just calling you out on your tit. Even people I know who have no idea what tattle is rip the arse off her coz she’s a mess

Reactions: 18
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Although I never mentioned about not disclosing ads so I think there might have been another complaint?

nevertheless I am taking full credit for this.

And Steph, in true narcissistic style you’ve taken that to be rooted in a desire to hurt you or bring you down. No, it’s that I’ve seen first hand the damage alcohol can do and it’s reckless to carry on the way you have. It took 30 seconds out of my day to send them the link to your insta and it will likely take me an additional 30 seconds to go to the licensing dudes if the feeling becomes me. So crack on flower

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can we report her for using Cora for ads and content when she’s barely a mum to her
Silly big witch - can’t bear grown ups that can’t take responsibility for their mistakes or take it on the Bruce Forsyth shaped chin if they are caught out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must admit I’m surprised she gave us the satisfaction of a breakdown. I thought she’d just remove the bullshit and advertise them responsibly going forward. She’s the gift that keeps on giving
She has not titled it the drink the trolls tried to ban?
Ahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes to be clear, I have nothing against the product nor did I try to ban the product.

that video is a classic narcissistic rage which has followed a narcissistic injury it’s superb

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I must admit I’m surprised she gave us the satisfaction of a breakdown. I thought she’d just remove the bullshit and advertise them responsibly going forward. She’s the gift that keeps on giving
Omg bet she was buzzing with herself over that title 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Sadly this means she’s had to remove the video of her absolutely ratarsed with her tits hanging out. I can only apologise for this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can post all the sarky, don’t give a duck videos she likes but the upshot is the ASA upheld a complaint and clearly found a problem with what she was doing (or not doing!). That’s on you Jeff, not on any trolls. Your business, your fault, your responsibility. Grow up and own your tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes exactly, if she’s gonna call this performance a “job” she needs to start doing it properly.

i think the sarky posts will have to come down too by what my good friend at the asa has sent me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes exactly, if she’s gonna call this performance a “job” she needs to start doing it properly.

i think the sarky posts will have to come down too by what my good friend at the asa has sent me 🤣
DAB employee of the month goes to you this month 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.