Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbdgummybear

She’s what my sister would call, dead antwacky. Looks like she covers herself in sellotape and rolls around in a jumble sale. Imagine not being a scouser and thinking this is what the girls are like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Chunkywithopinions

2996CA90-1881-4A68-AF01-AF06B050C0D9.jpeg

Literally only came on to say the fuck are those weird arse feet it’s like she didn’t evolve fully from a water creature. Squidward toes.

PS thanks for reminding us wobbly bits are normal. Mind fucking blowing cutting edge stuff...
So transparent. It’s a way of making out ‘look wobbly bits are normal’ when really, she wants to get in her knicks and show off her new body. Which is honestly SOUND! She’s done well, own it rather than fish for compliments under the guise of a different motive!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ranger

I dont know if this is a bit mean but I have a mate who used to knock about with her in the early 00's before all this scouse bird stuff. He reads this page passively as they dont speak anymore cos he lent her 100 quid and she never even tried to pay it back. Anyway he said her webs used to proper stink when she took them off. Like she was storing a bag of diced onion inside them.

Anyway not sure if this is against forum rules but they were on occasion intimate. This was after years of her chasing him. Said she was a try hard and that her fat chuff (my words not his) smelt like when you leave a maccies in your car for a few days (his words not mine).

Jeff eau da big mac

Other than he said she was fairly pleasant most of the time.

• Haha
  • Wow

Noonecares

Shit myself looking at her table in ebay, didn't expect the little girl to be there 😳😂 me heart went
694038F0-4D3B-48CB-A8E9-CE1D87A99551.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Chunkywithopinions

That awkward moment when for years when scousebird was anonymous you were expecting her to be an absolute scouse babe like slaggyannie and what you actually get is a biff in bad trainees with a spongey minge and NPD.

To me, this is a scouse bird.

9200C3F3-3178-45FF-9F38-CDCEEAC183B4.jpeg
77D2CAAA-53E3-4595-AF08-C1D1FC9BDF6C.jpeg

• Haha

Dwight

Chatty Member
Here's a recap FDF DABs...

- Steph is still banging on about her none existent jawline, for god knows who's benefit.
- The gym outfits are still coming in bold, increasingly horrific and still seemingly a size too small.
- We had a blast from 2002 this week with her latest wardrobe outfits also, which she ditched in favour of a new LBD that she somehow made look like office attire.
- She went out drinking, again, then posted mildly unhinged stories to Instagram the morning after naked from bed blatantly still bladdered, again.
- Steph got on instagram during her own night out to talk about the fact her arms have veins... shocker ay, then cackled back off into the night.
- She's blessed the internet with more photos of her half dressed in mismatched underwear to discuss her 7lbs weight loss.
- You'd be forgiven for assuming that Steph was going to the gym, talking about it none stop, posting her clothes allegedly hanging off her etc because she wants to lose weight- in fact she's not losing weight to ...lose weight though.
- Steph's latest bullshit is that she is "loving her body and seeing what it can do" whatever that fucking means, despite the fact she fills herself with alcohol every other day.
- Speaking of alcohol, she's still obsessively promoting the snake oil shite with zero care in the world for her license or her responsibility to promote safe drinking.
- Cora got sent home from school with a fever this week, so Steph looked to Instagram for sympathy for having to pick her up shortly after leaving her in her room on her own. #mothergoals
- She posted another horrific tiktok in which she showed us her best effort to appear ...sexy? Then filled her gob with food in bed, again.
- Had a rant about a DM she presumably sent to herself and how not arsed she was about it, for about 15 minutes, while in the bath.

That's all I remember DABs, feel free to add on.

Eta.
How could I forget
- Steph has also now gone from 24/7 dick hunting arse scranner to full blown FB ma and is now all about her and her kid apparently... who she seems to have remembered actually exists this week.

- and she's still taking in fully regurgitated clichés and buzzwords without any original thought process present.

- unironically responded to tattle about Homer's Odyssey being a Simpsons episode.

- in general seemingly increasingly turning to tattle for content.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s definitely on some sort of journey. Where it’ll end I don’t know? I can see her dating a women next you know. I’m getting a lesbian vibe off her recently.

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Hang on.

Bath water.. falling out of .. a fucking vagina?

What the actual fuck is she doing in her smelly stained bath to force water up there??? What a walking Fanny fart.

Anything for content / to seem relatable but she’s just fucking gross 🤮

WERE ARE YE??
AM IN THE ENTRREEEEEEE

I genuinely think she pisses herself all the time the smelly fucker.

Down ya proper shit Gin or pink hot chocolate and leg it will ye Jeff

• Haha

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I bet she’ll be out on the piss (again) tomorrow
Isn’t she one of these women who hate football? She probably hasn’t got a fucking clue what the offside rule is and doesn’t know Harry Kane from Harry Hill. She’ll probably rock up to a boozer dressed like Mrs St George herself screaming, "It's Cooooooming Hoooome" in the hope of getting a shag and a free stripe..

• Haha

Welshiewelsh

Chatty Member
This could be a huge trigger for someone. She promotes being thin as well. Everything now is about how much better she is now she is thinner. She only wants a lad into fitness but I don’t know many lads who fancy 6ft 7 man heads with no bum, saggy witch tits and a mum tum. Most of the lads I know into fitness have 5ft2 gfs with big peachy bums and a tiny waist to die for. Soz Aba you HUN
I’ve never commented on here about her before, but I just couldn’t believe what she was saying! She has no fucking idea she needs to think before she spouts off about things that could seriously trigger someone. She’s been getting on my nerves for a while now so definitely unfollowed after that!

She’s not wired right, the clueless Cunt. Who the fuck even says anything like that 🤬🤬🤬
She reminds of a time when my daughter was in an eating disorder unit and someone at work said to me “ i wish I had your daughters will power for a couple of months” 😡 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

Notevenmessing

I really used to like her but recently I’m so sick of her thinking she knows everything about everything shit!
Listen love if I want clothing, relationship, mothering or beauty advice I wouldn’t take it from you ya fuckin scruffy, part time ma, narcissistic, cum bucket, man head. Chefs kiss

• Haha
  • Heart

MariellaMac86

VIP Member
Yes exactly, if she’s gonna call this performance a “job” she needs to start doing it properly.

i think the sarky posts will have to come down too by what my good friend at the asa has sent me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieposiepie

What annoys me the most is that she gets free treatments from MJ at Smileworks. I’ve gone to MJ for years, as have my family and friends but it’s really put me off going back. I think she’s amazing at what she does but can’t understand why she’d give Jeff free treatment
Me too… my sister and cousin go to MJ and recommended her to me about 3 years ago. After seeing her gift Jeff free treatments it’s put me off ever going back! I remember once asking if MJ had any offers on (literally just asked out of luck because I’d been made redundant and was going through a financial bad patch) I had put off having treatments the entire time because of it but wanted to perk myself up a bit… anywayyyyyy I was told there was no offers on and “you can’t bargain when it comes to quality” which I completely understand!! MJ is fantastic, but I was literally asking if they had any offers or dedicated deal days 😂 like MOST other medical beauty places do…. But yeah, seeing Jeff getting free treatments absolutely fucks me off!! She’s a “millionaire” I hate that companies gift all these influencers free stuff when there’s the rest of us that pay full price and are loyal as fuck!

davidsdead

VIP Member
All this body positivity has only come about since she’s lost weight though? Where was all this shit when you were a stone or so heavier?

Reactions: 24

trollinhell

can’t stop thinking about that garden you know girls.

I grew up in a council house, me mam and dad still live there and even though the estate is almost as rough as Jeff’s breath and like something from shameless.

I literally couldn’t care because they have the biggest garden and me and my brother would spend hours and hours and hours out in all weather. Being kids and just having the best time, water fights, kicking balls about, trampoline, anything. What does that poor girl have?

she genuinely couldn’t give a fuck about Cora’s memories, she cares for herself and thinks of her needs only.State of it

• Heart
Reactions: 24