Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s easy not to lose your tit when you only have your kid 24hrs per week 🤣🤣 btw - I’m actually not disagreeing with what she’s saying, I don’t smack my child but a quote like this coming from a weekend ma who doesn’t actually put in the love, sweat and literal tears like the rest of us. duck off hun.
haha I think a weekend ma is giving her too much credit :) :)

She puts Cora into breakfast and after school club EVERY DAY! So she can just go on instagram, hit the gym, get that duck face worked out and have co*k and get pissed up! Whilst she could be dropping her off and picking her up everyday from school!! She really does not give a duck about the kid and she is scum.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She was so disappointed that she couldn’t make herself anorexic like some other girls could! Did she just really say that? Omg 😱 😡 I have no words! You don’t just make yourself anorexic you stupid cow 🤬🤬
This could be a huge trigger for someone. She promotes being thin as well. Everything now is about how much better she is now she is thinner. She only wants a lad into fitness but I don’t know many lads who fancy 6ft 7 man heads with no bum, saggy witch tits and a mum tum. Most of the lads I know into fitness have 5ft2 gfs with big peachy bums and a tiny waist to die for. Soz Aba you HUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She was so disappointed that she couldn’t make herself anorexic like some other girls could! Did she just really say that? Omg 😱 😡 I have no words! You don’t just make yourself anorexic you stupid cow 🤬🤬
She’s not wired right, the clueless bleep. Who the duck even says anything like that 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This could be a huge trigger for someone. She promotes being thin as well. Everything now is about how much better she is now she is thinner. She only wants a lad into fitness but I don’t know many lads who fancy 6ft 7 man heads with no bum, saggy witch tits and a mum tum. Most of the lads I know into fitness have 5ft2 gfs with big peachy bums and a tiny waist to die for. Soz Aba you HUN
I’ve never commented on here about her before, but I just couldn’t believe what she was saying! She has no bleeping idea she needs to think before she spouts off about things that could seriously trigger someone. She’s been getting on my nerves for a while now so definitely unfollowed after that!

She’s not wired right, the clueless bleep. Who the duck even says anything like that 🤬🤬🤬
She reminds of a time when my daughter was in an eating disorder unit and someone at work said to me “ i wish I had your daughters will power for a couple of months” 😡 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She gets more repulsive and disgusting by the day, I cannot believe I used to like her 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Would love to know the mental gymnastics that go on in her massive bulb head. Actually scratch that I probably don’t.

• Haha
I unfollowed her a little while ago as she just getting to me too much. I just watched her stories following these posts. Omg, she actually said that! What an idiot!!!

Also, on my daily search on righmove. There is a lovely 2 bed room just gone up in crosby for about £200k odd, really nice inside. Not too sure what the neighbours are like though.....look familiar though.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her a little while ago as she just getting to me too much. I just watched her stories following these posts. Omg, she actually said that! What an idiot!!!

Also, on my daily search on righmove. There is a lovely 2 bed room just gone up in crosby for about £200k odd, really nice inside. Not too sure what the neighbours are like though.....look familiar though.
Omg it’s next door 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her anorexia comment. Just no. What the actual duck?! What a crappy comment to make. People have lived and gotten through that and wouldn’t wish it on anyone. She’s so vile.

Reactions: 7
She actually just said mmm about herself!
I honestly don’t know why I follow her anymore she winds me the duck up everyday, she’s so far up her own arse the bleeping dog end
Why the duck does she always pull that gob that looks like she’s sucking a lemon

Reactions: 4
👋 Dabs
I lurk & laugh in here but was catching up with Emmerdale from last week and couldn’t help but notice a slight resemblance between this character and Jeff
CE73C052-E1E8-456D-9F5D-048469645B15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why is she not marking those Smileworks’s posts as an ad? Because that’s what they are. She’s not paying and she (finally) said herself she was there on business, anyone who knows how to report her for it please do.

She gets more repulsive and disgusting by the day, I cannot believe I used to like her 😳
Same. Only before she was outed though. Still can’t get over her being a proper manhead with the worst dress sense ever. I’m sorry if I’m coming across mean but she’s horrible. Her dress sense is vile and she’s not attractive at all (I’m going to hell, I know). This is a bitchy comment but good lord, please ask for a free fod hair transplant instead of the removal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Same. Only before she was outed though. Still can’t get over her being a proper manhead with the worst dress sense ever. I’m sorry if I’m coming across mean but she’s horrible. Her dress sense is vile and she’s not attractive at all (I’m going to hell, I know). This is a bitchy comment but good lord, please ask for a free fod hair transplant instead of the
That hairline is something else. Head like a fuckin dessert spoon.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Which option is it to report for not disclaiming as an ad?

She fucked me off about not getting kids weighed. My daughter is in reception like Cora and we have been told that results of weight, eye test and hearing are confidential. She needs to get her facts in order before spouting off thinking she's a bleeping cosmic Scouser.

Attachments

Which option is it to report for not disclaiming as an ad?

She fucked me off about not getting kids weighed. My daughter is in reception like Cora and we have been told that results of weight, eye test and hearing are confidential. She needs to get her facts in order before spouting off thinking she's a bleeping cosmic Scouser.
Thought the same thing! They go into see the school nurse and parents are told through a letter. They have an eye test, a hearing test and are measured.

Also if my daughter ever catches me weighing myself I tell her it’s to see how strong I am. I also don’t have a draw in the fridge full to the brim of sweets for my kid.

Reactions: 13
I really used to like her but recently I’m so sick of her thinking she knows everything about everything tit!
Listen love if I want clothing, relationship, mothering or beauty advice I wouldn’t take it from you ya fuckin scruffy, part time ma, narcissistic, cum bucket, man head. Chefs kiss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't want to derail but as a long time lurker I made an accoutn to say id welcome a thread on MyBrotherSarah. She never using AD for lots of her freebies and uses filters which promoting body positivy.. Id be interested to see what other people thought of her too. Sorry for going off topic!

Reactions: 11
Ok so I was supportive when she was saying about the mean kid asking if she was pregnant, that must have been horrible. Confused about the mum then sitting her down and talking about weight but ok, il go along with it. Teacher weighing all the kids and she was the heaviest yes I can see that would have been bad…. Jealousy of the eating disorders……. 🥴

need to start putting some thought into these posts because that’s probably dropped a bomb of tit on some followers there

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.