Scousebird Blogs #18 Promotes alcoholism in a neon gym set, rents a mate off the internet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been kind enough to tag the outfit....Quick DABs before they all sell out!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

PS...she also chose the worst of a bad bunch for her outfit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

PPS....tagging her PT into the legs....duck OOFFFFFF!!!!
Well you know loaaaddss of people have been asking her where it’s from. bleeping bad melt. She should tag Ashworth Hospital in it. You’d have to be bleeping criminally insane to wear that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's been kind enough to tag the outfit....Quick DABs before they all sell out!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She looks like a demented milk maid
Turn it in Jeff ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like a demented milk maid
Turn it in Jeff ffs
If you sent your kid out dressed like that they'd look bloody ridiculous and people would feel sorry for them...never mind a grown ass mother and supposed business woman of nearly 40. Does she not have any real mates to tell her to tone it down and dress her age??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does her right leg on that pic look like it’s not attached to the rest of her Frankenstein body? You’d think the amount of photoshop she does, she’d actually be good at it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I proper feel for her daughter. She is going to get pure picked on in the next few years when her mates are old enough to get social media 😿

Reactions: 11
Nah is she actually right in the head, going out dressed like that?! She’s going to Bongo’s, not starring in Six The Musical (much to her disappointment). Weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well you know loaaaddss of people have been asking her where it’s from. bleeping bad melt. She should tag Ashworth Hospital in it. You’d have to be bleeping criminally insane to wear that 🤔
Ashworth hospital 🤣🤣🤣 DYING!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's got the shittest mates ever cos mine would never ever let me go out dressed like that. It's like Tammy Girl pt 2.

Had to comment again.

Have I just watched her grind on a chair.

Fucks Sake.

Imagine being that embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I have to put it out there , I honestly cannot BARE that wallpaper . It really is the stuff of hangover nightmares.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.