Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sosig

Chatty Member
Recap -

Still barely any sign of her daughter except for the one time they watched TV together while she was sat drinking gin out of a plastic cup and straw, concealing that it was actually alcohol.

Her daughter made another cameo in the sweaty caravan she rode Jake in and that she pimps out on AirBnB. Again pouring herself a gin at the first opportunity.

Steph went for bottomless brunch with Nicky man head which turned into a full on bender.

Steph has been grafting pink hot chocolate in Crosby Village but claims she has sold the LOT and there is none left in the country.

She’s had a shower fitted to her new shop and claims it’s for the new skivvies.

Speaking of skivvies - the green haired skivvy has made a cameo in an Instagram story and the DABs fear she is back.

There was a brief conspiracy over whether Fat Rowe has unfollowed her but it seems that they’re still virtually scranning each other’s arse.

The anticipated Scouse Bird diaries were delayed for an awful long time and the van delivering them broke down, much to Jeff’s humour.

Steph has shocked the internet by informing us that she once worked 8am - 5pm in one day.

As well as Fuck The Tories merch, she is now stocking “Fuck The Sun” merch and not one penny is going to a Hillsborough charity.

Steph & Paul seem to be following each other again on socials and we hope it’s only to be amicable parents and not to relight their fire.

Steph was plugging an advent offer every day in December but hasn’t posted one in six days. According to MY advent calendar we’re still in December.

World War Hun has broke out as it appears Steph has thrown Eddie Fortune under the bus. Eddie Fortune is a local seller and Steph’s candles are being produced overseas and is charging a hell of a lot more.

Since WWH has broke out, Steph has addressed the nation by claiming she invented soy candles and is posting Michelle Obama quotes.

Eddie has now deleted the posts and gone silent but Tattle KeEpS rEcEiPtS soz Jeff 👹

We eagerly await to see if Eddie will be a DAB or use Steph in his stand up.

Crimes against fashion on a daily basis yet represents Liverpool.

A feminist society wrote an open letter to her in 2014 calling her out.
Steph likes to portray the positive vibes only and #BeKind approach when:

She takes pride in the fact that her tweet about Claudia Winkleman making it to the Head & Shoulders advert.

Took the piss out of Caroline Flack when she was alive posting a selfie captioning it “Caroline Flack without the DV” when Caroline tragically died she was all for getting the trolls when she was one herself and promoted Claire’s Law when she got played by Badman Ting.

Creating Circle of Show up publicly shaming people who were going to Aintree and weren’t in Mark Melia dresses.

Shared a photo of Lauren Goodger and called it “circle of shame celebrity edition”

For new members

Steff/Stefanny/Jeff - Steph

#WheresCora - Self explanatory, where is she?

DAB - Scouse Twitter refer to us as Dusty Ass Bitches

Paul - Steph’s Ex husband

Jake - Steph’s rebound who she did the podcast with.

Jakes Ma - Steph’s apparent social bubble despite only being with Jake 5 minutes in 2019 and all the other brothers seem to nonce off her.

Badman Ting - Twitter casa nova who had her and the majority of Twitter off and claimed to be a doctor. Steph doxxed him and told the world he works for Specsavers.

Fat Rowe - Adam Rowe “comedian”

Eddie Fortune - An actual comedian who has now started to sell candles which look lovely but Jeff plagiarised the lot.

Green Haired Skivvy - Obnoxious former skivvy at the Scouse Bird Aladdins Cave of tat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Ladies, picture this. It's Saturday and you've no homework. You're chilling in the garden, baby oil on your legs, bit of sun-in in your hair. "I want it that way" is on the radio while you sip your barcadi breezer. You have a quick shower before a quick blast of Impulse Spice Girls deodorant. You apply your tan towel, pluck your brows and apply a classic frosty eye. You pop your hair up in bubbles, secure with butterfly clips and load with glitter spray. You throw on your chain mail top, skirt and kitten heels with matching bag, spread some roll on glitter across your collarbones, apply your rimmel fudge brownie lipstick and spritz your neck with Body Shop Dewberry perfume before using the landline to call a delta. Life is good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I used to like her when she was anon. Everything she tweeted, you would read it and think of someone you know like that. It was relatable and a pleasant anecdote to the poor image people had of girls from Liverpool. Almost like, "you can't hurt us because we're owning what we're like and we don't care".

She had pulled a few shady business scams before the big reveal, so I was already starting to go off her. I didn't like the "circle of show" feature too: as someone with poor confidence at the time, it did concern me that I may end up there. Then she posted the reveal video and started going after anyone who commented. Rather than toning down the bullying now she was public, she owned it, making me dislike her more.

Annoyingly, I can't post most of the reasons why I dislike her. I have businesses in Merseyside and I do actually work in showbiz, hence why I know an awful lot but cannot post it. As soon as tattle facilitates private groups, the tea's on Shirl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
We'll all be walking through town looking people up and down thinking 'are they a Tattler?'
I don’t know what I did before I had tattle yano as cringe as that sounds. Instagram is great and has its pros but let’s be honest it can make you feel like shit most of the time

It is such an eye opener to the absolute BULLSHIT these so called influencers peddle and it’s amazing knowing there are so many sound people who think the same as I do🤣❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

StormSolitaire

Oh god please don't tell me I'm the only 30+ DAB? 😟

Say it ain't so!
Nope I’m closer to 40 than 30! Old enough to have spent my teens and early 20s shopping on Lewis’s first floor as opposed to L1 but too young for the Grafton 😂😂😂

Me dad used to let me stay up to watch prisoner cell block H when I was a kid (not a kid kid but when I was like 8 or 9), felt dead naughty watchin a grown up programme 😅 tbh its prob why the fuckin bin bags under me eyes are so big now but hey ho 😅
Anyone else used to stay up or watch Eurotrash in secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting how she tells one of the girls to sort her hair out, like, just put a brush through it yet today in her own story she admits she doesn’t have a brush so she gonna leave her hair looking like a mess. Oh Jeff.....
Omg girls, laughed so hard at Jeff giving an actual MODEL fashion advice that I put myself in hospital.
IMG_20201216_144045.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I was FEWMIN over EMA because even tho my dad was totally absent from my life and paid us fuck all (and left us in gambling debt) they fucking took his salary into account, so I got a fiver a week, and my mate whose dad was a dead rich self employed builder but fiddled the system by paying himself minimum wage and taking dividends got fucking full whack. She went the chippy every day for lunch with her dollar while I was cleaning office toilets after sixth form to buy my bus pass.

34 years old and still bitter.... 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
DABs! Can’t believe it’s Christmas Eve. I hope you all have a dabtastic Christmas and thanks for keeping me going during lockdown, I’ve genuinely cried laughing *chefs kiss*

All together now... 🎤Sausages roasting on an open fireeeeeee 🎤 Christmas tiiimeeee scranning arse and wine🎤

Love you all xx

Except you Jeff. You can fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Trollinell

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion
Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff can’t see she has every narcissistic trait

• Haha
  • Heart

Fubarssdd

She has lots of narcissistic traits and not being able to take criticism is definitely one of them. The fact she bangs on about all her exes being narcs is so ironic. She has no self awareness at all.
exactly what I was thinking when she was blowing a gasket over the candle thing the other day. So unprofessional and made herself look a tit! Even if we suppose eddie is a psycho and trashing her for no reason, the way to address that is to ignore it unless someone directly asks you about it and then you respond individually to those concerns with a measured and proportionate reply.

she can’t take any form of critique at all
Don’t worry im not a psycho. A wine head and a occasional slag yes. But I’ve made my point. And moved on. Did I get all my ‘posse’ to comment. No actually. Can I comment on her thread. No. Do I care? Nah. I’m funny. And got better things to do with Christmas.

peace n love n willies

• Haha
  • Heart

SoggyWeather

Eeee did you hear the manky bitch when doing a video from her bed "I'm having to feel the cups on my bedside table to see what ones warm coz there is that many there" she is a fucking scruff that has well got fleas and lice. Meff.

• Sick
  • Haha
I remember when she first revealed herself to be Scouse Bird on YouTube. A young woman wrote a very eloquent, polite comment about how Scousebird should remain anon, meaning "Scousebird" could be anyone: your friend, your sister, etc, it was a universal character rather than relying on people to warm to you personally. Scouse Turd then got all her cretins to pounce on this poor girl, calling her for everything and generally being arse holes. Behaviour like that is why she'll never get decent endorsements, how you respond to criticism online is the difference between those of us who get paid contracts and those who don't 🐸☕

• Heart
  • Wow

StormSolitaire

Happy Christmas DABs, may you all wear your pyjamas from a pyjama subscription, scran the arse off the famous Scouse beverage Pumpkin Spice Latte from a Cunt mug, admire your rampant rabbit Xmas card on the mantlepiece whilst writing in your diary telling people to swerve robbing yer pen. After a sumptuous Scouse roast with sweetcorn palate pleaser to the ravaging of anus main course, time to burn off the calories up the newest Scouse destination Moel Famau.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sk8rBoi

The cheek bringing in the state of the Krazyhouse (RIP) when she’s got a bedroom that could only be described at best a petri dish of arse particles. Her obsession with the Raz is also disturbing the utter flump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24