Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OliveOil2020

I’m in the granny gang . Old enough to remember Wade Smith, The Sweater Shop and Bon Bon trackies. Took my stuff to school in a Morgan de toi bag and thought I’d made it when I had some keks from kookai!

What’s Jeffs obsession with the raz? I went once with some student mates and that was enough 🤮 non Scouse DABS- other bars are available

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like she’s picked up Cora from paul’s mums her nans yet, probably won’t see her til the new year depending on what bubble she chooses.
I’m going with old Ma Cureton
She can get a Christmas dinner cooked on the radiator

• Haha
Reactions: 23

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was just scrolling through Twitter, minding my own business when someone who obviously hasn't got the widest variation when it comes to humour, retweeted a tweet from Wool Bird Probs. Didnt even bother to read the tweet but noticed her twitter pic? Is she trying to allude that that's what she looks like? Cos she looks a rough arse sheeow compared to that. Is she not trying to liken herself to Colleen still?

I remember the Holy unveil of when she decided to show herself off. I was expecting some pyar glamorous chick something Dezzy Scousewives-esque but she looks like something that's just rolled off of the first train at Runcorn after a heavy sesh. Grim her like isn't she

Mad that she created pink hot chocolate though

• Haha

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Fuckin howling at Dr Nick 🤣
Am surprised shes not gettin another test from Lithuania, ya know as that was soooooo good last time it's prob tHe OnLY ONe sHe trUsTs 😬🙄

She's already half cooked it for Xmas day.....oh wait she's actually FULLY cooked it ready for Xmas day.....fuckin thing is still clucking, nice one Ma Cureton 😂
🤣🤣the tin opener will be limbering up for the mushy peas stuffing as we speak too. Jeffs bringing a Big Mac pasta trifle for pudding

• Haha
  • Sick
Yeah, she seems all over the place - surely she could get some sort of business/branding mentor to help? Mind you, I wonder if she’s the type to take advice. At the moment, she is a retailer who pushes her stuff on line, rather than a social media influencer.

I’ve probably explained that really badly but I know what I mean. I think. I don’t know - I’m on the ‘fuck it it’s Xmas’ drinking plan at the moment and am a bit pissed even though it’s just a Tuesday night.
Imagine being a social media business advisor. Life is good, you deal with smiley millenials bursting with energy. Then the Trunchbull comes stomping in with her size 9s, "I WANNA BE FAMOUS IN EVERYTHING, I DO INTERIORS AND GIN AND FOOD AND FASHION AND ONLINE BULLYING AND SWINGING AND ARSE AND GIN AND RELATIONSHIP ADVICE AND I'M A MOUTH BREATHER BUT YA CAN'T MONETISE THAT CACKLE CACKLE"

• Haha

Sosig

Chatty Member
I’ve never actually LOVED HER I thought she was boss when it was just an anonymous blog because they would genuinely make me lol (I was 19 forgive me 👹)

when she revealed herself I was like errrrrr ok

when she got with paul and had the shot gun wedding they were trying to come across as this Scouse social media power couple and it was all a bit cringe.

when she had Cora and was acting like mum of the year that became even more cringy because it was all “ooooh look at these adventures my family go on” when in the grand scheme of things we now all know it was Paul’s ideas cos he’s always out doing something with Cora (more before lockdown like but understandable)

when she did the “my marriage is over” igtv I watched it with Mr Sosig we were both like “there’s something else there, like maybe she’s got on someone else before it ended” then lo and behold the podcast came out like two weeks later, the final nail was her nailing Jake 🤣 - I honestly didn’t know there was a thread on her I came for Kate Hayes and loitered around for Hinch and then I randomly searched “Scousebird blogs” when she did that igtv to “support” Kate Hayes and hit a goal mine.

The fact she came on here to defend herself and said her and paul slept in separate bedrooms even before Cora was born then we discover the YouTube channel where she basically makes out that she worships him was just unbelievable.

I personally think she thought that she was going places as a character influencer and therefore made changes in her personal life to grow as when she was a married mother she was fucking boring and then as soon as she fucked paul off she just went off the rails and I reckon she regrets it, I also reckon she’s heading for a breakdown.

Thank you for coming to my sombre Sunday ted talk 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m going with old Ma Cureton
She can get a Christmas dinner cooked on the radiator
Ma cureton🤣🤣🤣 she’s got the turkey roasting on a tea light as we speak 🕯

Remember a couple of threads back when we were singing songs (love you DABs 🤣 🎶) and someone said ‘sausages roasting on a Yankee candle’ To the tune of ‘chestnuts roasting on an open fire’

I still laugh at that now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yerma

VIP Member
Us dabs are a community now. Like a neighbourhood watch...or have I lived in my nans estate too long 😂😂

Edit - which btw Steph is nothing to turn your nose up to or slag off once you’ve left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Be like Brookie where everyone knows each other. If Jeff tries to get her cronies on us we’ll get Barry Grant to duff her up
Paul under the patio.

I love how we've gone for slagging Jeff to comparing ages, leg lengths, 90s nights out, and now we've got a DAB commune in the pipeline. 10s all round.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Honestly except the kids' pressies, half of which go in a sack so dont need wrapping paper, I haven't been assed with wrapping for a few years. I just throw everyone's pressies in a gift bag (most of them I've been given in past Christmases/birthdays so PLEASE LOVE ME FOR SAVING THE WHALES SIR DAVID) throw some tissue paper in, job done 👍
And to be even more environmentally conscious I ask people to try and pay it forward by recycling them to other people (wether they do is a different story but I try 😅)
Hahaha I always reuse gift bags. People who write names on the gift bag tags: ELECTRIC CHAIR

• Haha
  • Heart

Babygirlie21

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Scousebird blogs #11 Jeff thinks she's 'goff' but has no clue, has redder eyes than Shaggy and looks like Scooby Doo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well well well.

Had I know about the Flack stuff I'd have been disillusioned far sooner than I was. VILE. Absolutely VILE! Finished thread 1 - thread 2 now with lunch. 😆

I can NOT believe she didn't refute Paul stealing from her or shagging the cleaner - even if he DID your daughter does not (one day) need to see you allude to the fact he probably did. Poor bloody Cora. She's going to get such a hard time growing up because her Mam is a dirty, I feel so sorry for her.

Quite glad I missed the whole Jake saga, I boaked enough reading about it like 18 months later never mind seeing it happen - the posts she was sharing about getting dicked when they'd been at the caravan for the weekend? Come on love are you 14 and getting fingered for the first time? No. Everybody shags, nobody needs to hear about it. 🤮

EYE OPENER LADIES EYE OPENER and I have another 6 and a half threads to go to catch up to where I started. Honestly can't wait.

• Heart
  • Haha

Yerma

VIP Member
When she said once that she was drinking on a week night whilst owning two properties while everyone else has kids told me she was up her own arse then. The thread has doubled in new dabs with more to come. The end is coming for her. Cunt

• Heart