Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yerma

VIP Member
Hahahaha feel ashamed for him that he’s looking here when they’ve been divorced for aba a decade and multiple relationships between them both since. We’re here for the mess that is wool bird. He’s barely a cameo here.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I think you are being a little but unfair here. That post is from 2016 and Jeff has much newer, more relevant lies to be keeping track of. Deleting all the old ones is far too much admin!
Also the but about it making u a bad mother. Lol!
This is true 😂 and I know, I laughed at that bit :ROFLMAO:

Also this one, is this why you literally have a separate insta dedicated to food photos now Jeff 😂 she is a walking contradiction

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
How much have we said good things about him though! The only thing we’ve said is about his hair and I’m sure he’s had worse so fuck off then instead ungrateful fucker.
Omg I was just gonna say this. Get fucked Paul we’ve been nothing but nice 🤣🤣🤣 at the end of the day tho ur kids ma has admitted that she SCRANS ARSE in the public domain so I take that to mean you love getting ur bum hole licked xoxox

No soz edited to add: I feel a full on CUNTTTTTT for him that he reads here 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

justthoughtidcomeon

Chatty Member
Imagine him bouncing down a prison wing with his greasy bob hair do. Half of them in there have probably bummed his (2nd) wife.

• Haha
  • Sick

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
I was thinking early this morning how I love how my morning routine

Wake up
Pour coffee (with milk soz)
Put the news on
Read on here

Don’t pay any attention to the news. They could literally be reporting that the apocalypse is on with the flames and shit in the background and I’d just be there like HAHAHA oh you DABs crack me up 🥰😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sosig

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I am missing something but how is she filming her child singing while driving? Is filming that really worth crashing the car
She’s risking her life to show the dabs that she picked Cora up from paul’s mums in woolton which is south Liverpool the same area as her lash tech her nans.

• Haha

Sk8rBoi

Do have to wonder if Dr Nick went to get a test before she went off getting bladdered in town the other week, or when she’s mixing in more bubbles than the imperial leather factory or when she’s having important ‘business meetings’ out with fat rowe or when she’s rushing round Merseyside getting the last of the gin like it’s the last hour on the scavenger hunt task in the apprentice

• Haha
  • Heart

Sosig

Chatty Member
I was just scrolling through Twitter, minding my own business when someone who obviously hasn't got the widest variation when it comes to humour, retweeted a tweet from Wool Bird Probs. Didnt even bother to read the tweet but noticed her twitter pic? Is she trying to allude that that's what she looks like? Cos she looks a rough arse sheeow compared to that. Is she not trying to liken herself to Colleen still?

I remember the Holy unveil of when she decided to show herself off. I was expecting some pyar glamorous chick something Dezzy Scousewives-esque but she looks like something that's just rolled off of the first train at Runcorn after a heavy sesh. Grim her like isn't she

Mad that she created pink hot chocolate though
I went to Birkenhead yesterday (not by choice) and it was my first time actually getting out the car and walking around there and it while it was full of absolute mutants, Jeff would have looked right at home there 😂

• Haha

Asevithankstome

Have a great Christmas, everyone. My trip back home to Liverpool was cancelled because #Tier4London so I’m keeping any germs away from Scouseland and spreading them to the eels in the Thames.

Get overdressed tomorrow (if that’s possible), have a Buck’s Fizz for breakfast, be fabulous, shine bright like a Scouse Girl (not Bird) and have a wonderful day 🧑🏼‍🎄🎅🏼🎄 x

• Heart

Trollinell

Chatty Member
Rank wooly cardy, hideous tin foil hoody and matching mask. Seeing as she has loads of people asking where the hoody is from, can you DAB queens please report when you’ve spotted one being worn in public?
I can’t report as I’m not really going out. You know, due to a pandemic. Not like this selfish twat

• Heart

justthoughtidcomeon

Chatty Member
Well dabs the mystery of where Cora is waking up on Christmas Day is revealed...
Actually feel a bit sad for Jeff! But then again, I wouldn’t be taking turns with my ex. I’d be telling him she’s staying at home with her mum and he’s welcome to come over at 7am to watch her open her presents. Heck, neither of them are in relationships so kip on the couch if you must. The day I spend Xmas day without my kids is the day hell freezes over.

• Heart

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
Merry Christmas DABs across the land, we made it :ROFLMAO:

For obvious reasons sadly there will be no Christmas do this year but we will keep the kitty for next year's and have double bubble, wahey 🤣

Seriously though I love this thread 😭 never thought I'd find people with the same sense of ridiculousness, you are all hilarious and lovely 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Dabs, I’ve been lurking here for a while. I’m an actual wool, but lived in Liverpool for 15 years so I thought I knew the difference.
Embarrassed to admit I bought some shocking makeup brushes from the shop of tat years ago. The reason I’m posting now though...I’m massively pregnant and can hardly bend anymore so I’ve gone for comfort...just caught sight of myself in the mirror...Uggs and a massive headband, no makeup and hair like a burst couch. Once a wool...always a wool!!

• Haha
  • Sad