Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dabs! I’m all for Paddy! He shouldn’t be skitted.
She's deffo got a "men who think they look good with a greasy ass ponytail" type hasn't she 😂
Proper sounds sly on him though they way she treated him.

Raging cos he can’t say he’s a “managing director” anymore, just does jail admin and bed watches 🤣
From managing director to "prison witch/secretary" doesn't really have the same ring to it does it 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deffo got a "men who think they look good with a greasy ass ponytail" type hasn't she 😂
Proper sounds sly on him though they way she treated him.

From managing director to "prison witch/secretary" doesn't really have the same ring to it does it 🤨
He's plenty experience being a prison witch after living with Scouse Turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my Christ! A girl works late for a few hours and finds 3 pages of DAB work! I’m getting a Merlot and going in 👏🏼👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The cheek bringing in the state of the Krazyhouse (RIP) when she’s got a bedroom that could only be described at best a petri dish of arse particles. Her obsession with the Raz is also disturbing the utter flump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The cheek bringing in the state of the Krazyhouse (RIP) when she’s got a bedroom that could only be described at best a petri dish of arse particles. Her obsession with the Raz is also disturbing the utter flump.
I'm dead 🤣🤣 Petri dish bedroom and calling her a flump 🤣🤣 xx

Anyone else reckon when her and Nicky man head go out everyone thinks they are tit drag queens. I think Steph sounds like Chelsea Harwood sometimes 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I always wondered why there was a couch there. Another reason Paul is flipping his lid over the mention of his name. Is that a swingers couch?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fell into a very disturbing Google image rabbit hole. There's things that I will never be able to unsee embedded in the dark corners of my soul 😳
What bleeping planet is she on if she thinks she represents Scouse women, dressed like that
She’s a bleeping holy show. I actually feel embarrassed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cora is becoming Amanda Buffamonteezi in Friends....phased out
Probably the best thing for the kid to be fair. She’s too flaky and has other priorities. Personally I think she’s got a bit of drug or booze problem. She’ll only duck her up when she’s older

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking early this morning how I love how my morning routine

Wake up
Pour coffee (with milk soz)
Put the news on
Read on here

Don’t pay any attention to the news. They could literally be reporting that the apocalypse is on with the flames and tit in the background and I’d just be there like HAHAHA oh you DABs crack me up 🥰😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.