Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate going on her Twitter because I can’t stand that stupid bleeping logo that looks nothing like her. I think she’s been on here again 🤔
duck sake Jeff, either name us and have it out with us or duck off and get a life! All this passive aggressive, suggestive sly comment, crap just proves what an absolute tit you are now and then!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hate going on her Twitter because I can’t stand that stupid bleeping logo that looks nothing like her. I think she’s been on here again 🤔
What she means is ‘yes I voted Tory years ago like my old housemate said, but I’ve changed! Swear down, honest to god, not even messin!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s never meaningfully acknowledged or apologies for her previous Tory voting, circle of show, online bullying antics. I might have a teeny bit of respect if she had. Then again, maybe not 💅

Reactions: 10
Omg was this when River island invited her to the one in town and asked her what her "top picks" were from their new collection and she chose the fugliest tit they had?? Think she was flouting herself as a "plus size" then even though she was promoting all kinds of slimming tit at the same time.
Feast your eyes on this, pale skin body shaming much #bekind

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
The whole 'support local businesses' story she put up of Cora in her new outfit pissed me off. The outfit cost £70 (which she paid for herself) but who the duck has that to spend on one kids designer outfit before Xmas? I'm all for supporting local businesses but there's no way I'm spending that much on my kid who will grow out of it within 6 months. As if parents arent financially stretched enough this year. head. *** Edited to add Maybe I'm just a tight arse

Reactions: 15
Interesting how she tells one of the girls to sort her hair out, like, just put a brush through it yet today in her own story she admits she doesn’t have a brush so she gonna leave her hair looking like a mess. Oh Jeff.....
What the hell were they on the girls’ heads at the end? Date on the vid was April 1 so hope it was just a big joke

Reactions: 5
Interesting how she tells one of the girls to sort her hair out, like, just put a brush through it yet today in her own story she admits she doesn’t have a brush so she gonna leave her hair looking like a mess. Oh Jeff.....
Omg girls, laughed so hard at Jeff giving an actual MODEL fashion advice that I put myself in hospital.
IMG_20201216_144045.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
E1E7BABD-159E-49C9-88B2-EDAA2EA874E0.jpeg

Actual footage of Jeff posing with the contestants afterwards

ETA it was the robot voice that made me think of the Crushinator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell were they on the girls’ heads at the end? Date on the vid was April 1 so hope it was just a big joke
That red flower thing is the one she wore when she revealed herself! Imagine how that student felt being critiqued by SB once she saw what she looked like 😂

• Haha
How stunning was that model as well! It’s not as if the two girls were going to go to the races dressed like that anyway 😂 since when don’t people wear fascinators for Aintree, all the Scousers I knew in 2014 did and was only over 50s wearing hats- correct me if I’m wrong though, I’m just a Storm and Solitaire brand ambassador!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who’s arse will be the first to be rimmed in her ‘love island’ garden. Feel ashamed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a Christmas miracle....the pink hot chocolate is back in!! Rob is a proper hero for furnishing us all with REAL hot chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apologies if this has been asked before and I’ve missed it. But when “Sally” says her shop is full of overpriced tat.... was sally someone from here or a genuine randomer who messaged her? I remember the drama over it on her Instagram lol but it was before I’d even heard of Tattle never mind ventured across.....

Reactions: 1
It’s a Christmas miracle....the pink hot chocolate is back in!! Rob is a proper hero for furnishing us all with REAL hot chocolate
And it definitely wasn’t just taken off the shelves and off the website to try and stir up interest...honest! Obviously as there’s no interest it’s a Christmas miracle.....tiny tim Rob can walk again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.