Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be like Brookie where everyone knows each other. If Jeff tries to get her cronies on us we’ll get Barry Grant to duff her up
Paul under the patio.

I love how we've gone for slagging Jeff to comparing ages, leg lengths, 90s nights out, and now we've got a DAB commune in the pipeline. 10s all round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Paul under the patio.

I love how we've gone for slagging Jeff to comparing ages, leg lengths, 90s nights out, and now we've got a DAB commune in the pipeline. 10s all round.
She'll be bleeping fewming. She wore that hoodie today especially. Cue posts about eating arse and manky bedroom stories later or tomorrow morning to get tattle all worked up. 🙄

Also I don't know if it's it an age or a heavy boob thing - I've never noticed it before - but wrapping presents is KILLING my back. I've had to stop for some paracetamol and a cup of tea. 😬😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll be bleeping fewming. She wore that hoodie today especially. Cue posts about eating arse and manky bedroom stories later or tomorrow morning to get tattle all worked up. 🙄

Also I don't know if it's it an age or a heavy boob thing - I've never noticed it before - but wrapping presents is KILLING my back. I've had to stop for some paracetamol and a cup of tea. 😬😭
I hate wrapping presents, find it a nightmare with my acrylic nails I always end up piercing the paper and can’t find the end of the bastard sellotape. Considering not wrapping anything next year and saying it’s on environmental grounds but actually I just can’t be arsed 🤣

PS if youse are all wondering what the weird noise is it’s me swearing loudly and my sewing machine going into overdrive cos I thought it would be cute to make bags for the females in my family and my in laws. Ducking sick to death of them they can all have a Boots 3 for 2 next year 😂

• Haha
I hate wrapping presents, find it a nightmare with my acrylic nails I always end up piercing the paper and can’t find the end of the bastard sellotape. Considering not wrapping anything next year and saying it’s on environmental grounds but actually I just can’t be arsed 🤣

PS if youse are all wondering what the weird noise is it’s me swearing loudly and my sewing machine going into overdrive cos I thought it would be cute to make bags for the females in my family and my in laws. Ducking sick to death of them they can all have a Boots 3 for 2 next year 😂
thats such a lovely idea though! I wish I was that organised or talented. That GCSE textiles was wasted on me, wouldn’t even know how to turn a machine on now and I just get the iron on labels for the kids uniforms 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like she’s picked up Cora from paul’s mums her nans yet, probably won’t see her til the new year depending on what bubble she chooses.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Rank wooly cardy, hideous tin foil hoody and matching mask. Seeing as she has loads of people asking where the hoody is from, can you DAB queens please report when you’ve spotted one being worn in public?

• Haha
Rank wooly cardy, hideous tin foil hoody and matching mask. Seeing as she has loads of people asking where the hoody is from, can you DAB queens please report when you’ve spotted one being worn in public?
I can’t report as I’m not really going out. You know, due to a pandemic. Not like this selfish twit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
thats such a lovely idea though! I wish I was that organised or talented. That GCSE textiles was wasted on me, wouldn’t even know how to turn a machine on now and I just get the iron on labels for the kids uniforms 🤣🤣🤣
I am hoping they are appreciated 🤣 should have just asked Jeff if I could have discount on a job lot of bleep mugs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do have to wonder if Dr Nick went to get a test before she went off getting bladdered in town the other week, or when she’s mixing in more bubbles than the imperial leather factory or when she’s having important ‘business meetings’ out with fat rowe or when she’s rushing round Merseyside getting the last of the gin like it’s the last hour on the scavenger hunt task in the apprentice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think if it is seen worn it’ll be the equivalent of the pensioners wearing the wolf fleeces round Morrison’s

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do have to wonder if Dr Nick went to get a test before she went off getting bladdered in town the other week, or when she’s mixing in more bubbles than the imperial leather factory or when she’s having important ‘business meetings’ out with fat rowe or when she’s rushing round Merseyside getting the last of the gin like it’s the last hour on the scavenger hunt task in the apprentice
Dr Nick and the apprentice!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t look like she’s picked up Cora from paul’s mums her nans yet, probably won’t see her til the new year depending on what bubble she chooses.
I’m going with old Ma Cureton
She can get a Christmas dinner cooked on the radiator

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread suggestion
Rent a daughter, rent a mate, Jeff can’t see she has every narcissistic trait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fuckin howling at Dr Nick 🤣
Am surprised shes not gettin another test from Lithuania, ya know as that was soooooo good last time it's prob tHe OnLY ONe sHe trUsTs 😬🙄

She’s got it on the go already 🤣
She's already half cooked it for Xmas day.....oh wait she's actually FULLY cooked it ready for Xmas day.....fuckin thing is still clucking, nice one Ma Cureton 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.