Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me dad used to let me stay up to watch prisoner cell block H when I was a kid (not a kid kid but when I was like 8 or 9), felt dead naughty watchin a grown up programme 😅 tbh its prob why the fuckin bin bags under me eyes are so big now but hey ho 😅
Haha 🤣 mine was always you can stay up to watch ***** but no playing possum in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I think I was born too early, am I the oldest DAB? My nights out were Howl at the Moon, the L2, Mood Indigo, pls tell me someone here relates.
Been the Raz once but I think I was the only Scouser under 50 in there, it was all my non Scouse uni coursemates who informed me of its existence.
I used to work at Mood Indigo!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god please don't tell me I'm the only 30+ DAB? 😟

Say it ain't so!
34 🤮😭

Too short. 🙄

Ok... 34 and far too old for Meff's antics. Even at 18 she'd have made me cringe with the tit she shares. Currently on sniper position arse eating in thread 3. I bet she's never even eaten arse she just says it because she thinks it makes her dead edgy and cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Say it ain't so!
Nope I’m closer to 40 than 30! Old enough to have spent my teens and early 20s shopping on Lewis’s first floor as opposed to L1 but too young for the Grafton 😂😂😂

Me dad used to let me stay up to watch prisoner cell block H when I was a kid (not a kid kid but when I was like 8 or 9), felt dead naughty watchin a grown up programme 😅 tbh its prob why the fuckin bin bags under me eyes are so big now but hey ho 😅
Anyone else used to stay up or watch Eurotrash in secret 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh ffs Mr yer ma has ordered me something online and took about 5 minutes to decide what to buy so it better not be bleeping one of them. Seriously I’ll film it and burn it and send it to the echo.
Hope it isn't a scouse burd special, however secretly can't wait to see this if it is!!

Nope I’m closer to 40 than 30! Old enough to have spent my teens and early 20s shopping on Lewis’s first floor as opposed to L1 but too young for the Grafton 😂😂😂

Anyone else used to stay up or watch Eurotrash in secret 😂
Me on both counts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do remember the good old days of drinking vodka source and Metz at Howl At The Moon. 🥰. And did anyone use to go to Barcelona Bar? duck me that was rough.

Also £1.50 for a shot and a drink in Baa Baa 🥰. Me and my brother used to get drunk on a Saturday afternoon then walk through to that tattooist/piercer place attached and get something stupid pierced for a laugh 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope it isn't a scouse burd special, however secretly can't wait to see this if it is!!

Me on both counts 😂
Apparently I’m going to like it so I can’t see him being that cruel. I’ll have to post what it is just to prove that I don’t have one haunting the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently I’m going to like it so I can’t see him being that cruel. I’ll have to post what it is just to prove that I don’t have one haunting the house 😂
Haunting the house :ROFLMAO:

My house is haunted by The Book of Mormon. I feel like I can't throw it away or the fires of hell will suddenly appear and swallow me up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Say it ain't so!
No don’t worry I’m in my 30’s too, about Jeff’s age, little girl the same age as Cora. This is why I loathe her so much, I wouldn’t never act like such a thirsty slag when there is a mini me watching and learning from my behaviour 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I do remember the good old days of drinking vodka source and Metz at Howl At The Moon. 🥰. And did anyone use to go to Barcelona Bar? duck me that was rough.

Also £1.50 for a shot and a drink in Baa Baa 🥰. Me and my brother used to get drunk on a Saturday afternoon then walk through to that tattooist/piercer place attached and get something stupid pierced for a laugh 🤣
I could never get in Barcelona as I had a baby face lol so I ended up in Renshaws pub 😂 we used to get them to play Vengaboys and Steps! Is Ca Va still there, you know that place where ‘sophisticated’ sixth formers went who did ‘classy’ subjects like languages who thought they were dead continental and a very Childwall/Woolton type clientele - swerved that and went to Baton Rouge and Howl 😂Omg that piercer place was it the Palace? Whatever happened to it? I find Liverpool went shite after the revamp in 2008, like I know it looks nice and all now but peak for me has to be 1997 or 2001 for fashions, bars, general hilarity 😂 oh and the Far East chinese for 2am food and karaoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.