Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Public service announcement DABs, if you haven’t had a Dairy Milk chocolate orange snowman yet you don’t know what you’re missin. 39p in Home Bargains, I practically cleared the shelf 😂
Had one with my coffee this morning. Part of a Christmas gift from a friend. Unreal 🥰

Oh no is it him?? Yeah he cheated on her with that Javine one then left his other preggo wife as well. Absolute rat him and bet he's riddled 🤮
Deffo not the same Harvey. The one in strictly is a young lad. Think he’s like a youtuber or some tit like that

Sunday tomorrow girls, hope you're all going to church. View attachment 353555
Feel ashamed for her

Reactions: 5
Seen this today and thought off Jeff throwing her kipper kecks at badman ting after her undie photoshoot minus than can rub, that's her natural std stench 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening dabs!! I’ve had a day off tattle today (please forgive me) been busy but just found this tweet lest we forget!! In bed now to catch up on 3 bloody pages!! Hope you’re all having a lovely Saturday especially you @TheGhostofShirleyBallas 🥂
Here's me, looking at those pics
NINTCHDBPICT000408390594-e1543098784935.jpg

Salmon snatch Steph

Oh I’ve passed away

Jesus fuckin wept
Ooh if you're lucky she'll wear that rig out to your funeral.

Salmon snatch Steph

Oh I’ve passed away

Jesus fuckin wept
Ooh if you're lucky she'll wear that rig out to your funeral.
Yeah, OK Steph 😉😂
If anything I'm giving her a 10 for imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I used to follow her years ago and it was scousebirdprobs, then didn’t it change to Sassy Bird? I kind of stopped paying attention when she revealed herself so don’t really remember what happened around that time. Why did it change then change to scouse bird blogs? Did she ever say?
While we are on the subject, when did you all stop liking her (assuming you ever did).

Reactions: 10
So I used to follow her years ago and it was scousebirdprobs, then didn’t it change to Sassy Bird? I kind of stopped paying attention when she revealed herself so don’t really remember what happened around that time. Why did it change then change to scouse bird blogs? Did she ever say?
While we are on the subject, when did you all stop liking her (assuming you ever did).
Can't really remember the exact reason but think her initial excuse was she wanted to appeal to a wider audience as she was "going international" and people abroad wouldn't necessarily get what scouse bird means, and she also changed her logo from Colleen to herself cos she didn't want people to think Colleen had somethin to do with her brand. Think someone on here made a point too that she might have been claiming she was hacked around that time as well so decided to change but not sure if that came before it changed to Sassybird? My memory is a lil fuzzy on that one so I'm not sure.
Tbh I started to dislike her when I started reading on here. She sent me here with I think a retweet of someone's tweet about tattle and I think my first post was actually defending her a bit (please forgive me DABs I knew not what i was doing 😭🙈😅) but the more I read of what had gone on and how she acts and the more background story of how people who knew her and what she'd done to people then the more I was like god actually she's not as nice as she makes out, it's all just a persona she takes on to sell her tat. (I also had a couple of her diaries bought for me too before I knew any better 🙈 never really used them they just gathered dust like but even remember thinking then they were quite cheaply made for the price 😬)

Reactions: 10
I started to dislike her before she had her shot gun wedding.
Me too! She was such an obnoxious smug twit. The big thing for me was when she’s just had Cora and was making out she was mother of the year saying how important it was to breast feed babies etc to build a bond etc. Basically because she’d been sent a pump she needed to post about. Absolute load of wank....and look how that turned out!!? What bond does she have with her rent-a-kid now?! It’s a mother’s choice how to feed their baby as long as they’re bleeping fed!

Reactions: 18
Me too! She was such an obnoxious smug twit. The big thing for me was when she’s just had Cora and was making out she was mother of the year saying how important it was to breast feed babies etc to build a bond etc. Basically because she’d been sent a pump she needed to post about. Absolute load of wank....and look how that turned out!!? What bond does she have with her rent-a-kid now?! It’s a mother’s choice how to feed their baby as long as they’re bleeping fed!
She also told the world how butchered she is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve never actually LOVED HER I thought she was boss when it was just an anonymous blog because they would genuinely make me lol (I was 19 forgive me 👹)

when she revealed herself I was like errrrrr ok

when she got with paul and had the shot gun wedding they were trying to come across as this Scouse social media power couple and it was all a bit cringe.

when she had Cora and was acting like mum of the year that became even more cringy because it was all “ooooh look at these adventures my family go on” when in the grand scheme of things we now all know it was Paul’s ideas cos he’s always out doing something with Cora (more before lockdown like but understandable)

when she did the “my marriage is over” igtv I watched it with Mr Sosig we were both like “there’s something else there, like maybe she’s got on someone else before it ended” then lo and behold the podcast came out like two weeks later, the final nail was her nailing Jake 🤣 - I honestly didn’t know there was a thread on her I came for Kate Hayes and loitered around for Hinch and then I randomly searched “Scousebird blogs” when she did that igtv to “support” Kate Hayes and hit a goal mine.

The fact she came on here to defend herself and said her and paul slept in separate bedrooms even before Cora was born then we discover the YouTube channel where she basically makes out that she worships him was just unbelievable.

I personally think she thought that she was going places as a character influencer and therefore made changes in her personal life to grow as when she was a married mother she was bleeping boring and then as soon as she fucked paul off she just went off the rails and I reckon she regrets it, I also reckon she’s heading for a breakdown.

Thank you for coming to my sombre Sunday ted talk 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.