Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I got told he works on OMU which is Monday to Friday 9-5. So that's why he has Cora full time. The prisoners were taking the piss out of him on the wing.

I well know some of you DABs 🤣🤣🤣 which I knew who though 🤣🤣

Which housemate didn't she have a few?
It was a female former friend, they were very good friends ....not anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No I got told he works on OMU which is Monday to Friday 9-5. So that's why he has Cora full time. The prisoners were taking the piss out of him on the wing.

I well know some of you DABs 🤣🤣🤣 which I knew who though 🤣🤣

Which housemate didn't she have a few?
OMU....of course, why did I even think otherwise 🤣🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
OMU....of course, why did I even think otherwise 🤣🤣😭
I had to google what OMU is, I've led a sheltered life 😂

ETA just had a text to say my covid test was negative, so excited at the prospect of leaving the house again, the possibilities are endless... oh wait :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to google what OMU is, I've led a sheltered life 😂

ETA just had a text to say my covid test was negative, so excited at the prospect of leaving the house again, the possibilities are endless... oh wait :ROFLMAO:
prison admin basically! For clarity, I’ve not been in prison on the wrong side of the door, just worked with them!🤣 Just needed to clear that up 🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant news! Glad you’re ok.....I know, what will you possibly do with all these opportunities...🤔🤔🤣

Ive figured out i know 2 tattlers in real life but ive not let on to them (not this thread, im not from liverpool) i think they would be mortified if i told them
I wonder if we’ll get mother of daughters moment when we realise Jeff’s been here all along??! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
prison admin basically! For clarity, I’ve not been in prison on the wrong side of the door, just worked with them!🤣 Just needed to clear that up 🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant news! Glad you’re ok.....I know, what will you possibly do with all these opportunities...🤔🤔🤣

I wonder if we’ll get mother of daughters moment when we realise Jeff’s been here all along??! 🤣🤣
Thank you! Possibly a trip to Lidl so we can have something decent for tea as the recipe finder was like ‘stop trying to make carrots, pasta and butter happen, it’s not going to happen’ 🤣

I have wondered that too.... or if she might turn up on the thread one night pissed up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine him bouncing down a prison wing with his greasy bob hair do. Half of them in there have probably bummed his (2nd) wife.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
He actually looked half decent with the shorter hair yano, he looks so greasy now

Reactions: 10
She literally has her child like 1 weekend a month 😳
How does she sleep at night!!! We all call Sallie wet legs axl but Steph isn’t much bleeping better at least Sallie owns the fact she’s a useless piece of tit but meffanny is a bleeping fraud in every aspect of life

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He could use the threat of Jeff as a deterrent 😂 ‘watch it you lot or I’ll lock Jeff in with youse overnight with her arse scranning eyes in!’ 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t skit him too much girl, threw a witch fit last time and locked his socials 🤣🤣
Wide open again now though, gotta make Lauren jealous by pretending to be friendly with my ex Jeff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I always remember back when she was anonymous she used to call out scouse barbie CONSTANTLY and said she was way better looking than her. Barbie has never done a face reveal I don’t think but I have always wondered if she’s an absolute 10 and Jeffs got a massively over inflated idea of what she actually looks like haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.