Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I left it. Couldn’t be arsed with people interfering but I done it mentally like ‘ahh there’s a dab’ 😂 leave it for on here to give people a shout out, no ones arsed nation wide about Jeff. We have bonded well and truly now. No going back now DABs
Haha I feel like that when I see DABs on other threads 🤣 have had very formal exchanges with a couple of youse cos it would defo get reported to start referencing Jeff and arse scranning to innocent bystanders 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I had to shadow someone yesterday counting money. And I jokingly said ‘Am I just doing this so you don’t do anything sneaky’. And he said the same ole line about scousers 🙄 so I said ‘haha that’s the oldest insult going and we’re over it, it doesn’t hurt anyone no more’. And he fell to pieces! If Jeff over heard that she’d cast it off as her own and be repulsive and get it printed on some masks and continue to be offensive to half of the city she claims to be from.

Reactions: 15
Just caught up with her stories, and yet again ANOTHER post about being kind, she wouldn't know how to be kind if it punched her in the tit 🙄
The stories of Cora singing in the car though, she's just all kinds of adorable 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eeeeeeee I’ve just seen them stories of her lying in bed in the nack the thought of her fishy gooch entwined round the sheets

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
1.3k views, 9 likes and no comments with a desperate last minute order? Seems no-one agreed with the suggestion of popping down to pick up a bottle of finest Scouse Bird turps.
That's a piss poor engagement rate. I'm guessing her regulars have cottoned on you can buy acetone at Home Bargains for 29p.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
DABs! Can’t believe it’s Christmas Eve. I hope you all have a dabtastic Christmas and thanks for keeping me going during lockdown, I’ve genuinely cried laughing *chefs kiss*

All together now... 🎤Sausages roasting on an open fireeeeeee 🎤 Christmas tiiimeeee scranning arse and wine🎤

Love you all xx

Except you Jeff. You can duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Merry Christmas to all you DABs - genuinely the funniest, most original and brilliant people on here! Jeff can only dream of having such lightening speed wit 😂 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Happy Christmas you filthy animals! (But not in the Jeff filthy animal way) 😉
You’re all the best!!! Hope Santa brings you everything you want 😘🎄🎅🏻
1608798105587.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Merry Christmas DABs across the land, we made it :ROFLMAO:

For obvious reasons sadly there will be no Christmas do this year but we will keep the kitty for next year's and have double bubble, wahey 🤣

Seriously though I love this thread 😭 never thought I'd find people with the same sense of ridiculousness, you are all hilarious and lovely 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Have a great Christmas, everyone. My trip back home to Liverpool was cancelled because #Tier4London so I’m keeping any germs away from Scouseland and spreading them to the eels in the Thames.

Get overdressed tomorrow (if that’s possible), have a Buck’s Fizz for breakfast, be fabulous, shine bright like a Scouse Girl (not Bird) and have a wonderful day 🧑🏼‍🎄🎅🏼🎄 x

• Heart
Have a great Christmas, everyone. My trip back home to Liverpool was cancelled because #Tier4London so I’m keeping any germs away from Scouseland and spreading them to the eels in the Thames.

Get overdressed tomorrow (if that’s possible), have a Buck’s Fizz for breakfast, be fabulous, shine bright like a Scouse Girl (not Bird) and have a wonderful day 🧑🏼‍🎄🎅🏼🎄 x
Aww hope you still have a lovely Christmas and stay safe down there!

Ahh yes I was just having 5 minutes making sure I have everything ready for my outfit tomorrow. ‘Who the duck does she think she is’ will definitely be the first thing my boyfriend’s family will think when we go round 🤣💃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas Eve to all the fab DABs, I’ve already been slaving away in the kitchen this morning and scrubbing the house as the cat has decided overnight to MOULT 🌝 I came down this morning and it looked like it had been snowing inside.

I hope you all have the most amazing time despite how insane this year has been, I haven’t met any of you but all the die hard DABs feel like friends 💕

I can’t wait to see what bubble Jeff picks and what Nan Cora goes to! (Must really brush up on Paul revision if I want to remain a DAB 🌝)

🎄 xxx

• Heart
Merry Christmas to my new found DABs, I hope you all have a brilliant one. I can't believe I found some like minded people haha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope all the DAB’s have a very merry Christmas and I hope Jeff gets a lump of coal in her crusty stocking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.