Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a friend who would put hers on just before we got the bus to town and it ALWAYS looked perfect.

An alluring aesthetic.
proud for her, I always either looked streaky or it just had zero effect at all 😆

Smirnoff ice
Disposable cameras
Glitter
Gypsy/ruched tops
Anyone remember the two tone blue or red material that came in either flares or pencil skirts or were they more of a Yorkshire thing? Deffo off the market if I recall

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww don't worry I'm not a Scouser either! Have been to Liverpool many a time though, a night out there will take years off your life :ROFLMAO: lots of the DABs aren't Scousers, we are all just here for the sheow that is Jeff!

Probably best I've never been for a night out then lol 34 going on 84 here, it's a Friday night, I'm in the bath (NOT EATING) and reading thread 5. 😆😆😆

Laughed out loud at the part about the little staples bleeping off to bed 😂😂😂
Me too! 😆

The res

It's The Real Slim Shady, YASSSSS another fave 🙌🙌

Ya deffo need to visit 😁 (post COVID obvs 😑)
I've wanted to come for the longest time. I am super curious about the smell of the Dock Road now mind. I hope I don't get coronavirus and lose my ability to smell anything except candles and over priced lenor before I come.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omfg love all of this! 🤣 one of my fave instagrammers does a 90s makeup tutorial like if youtubers existed and fuckin hell it's hysterical 🤣🤣 here s a pic but lemme grab the vid cos even though she's American it's still 100% relatable.

Edited to add the vid: even down to the body glitter and takin a pic on ya Kodak camera 🤣
I feel like I look like this when I go out last minute and don’t get my makeup done 👹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would phone Childline. I’m 28
I might ring them on my mum. I'm still not over her asking if I wanted a scousebird diary for crimbo 😭😭😭😭😭

Oh god please don't tell me I'm the only 30+ DAB? 😟

Say it ain't so!
You're not! I'm an '88 baby

I went to the Grafton when they revived it and it was about 13 quid to get in and ya could drink as much as ya wanted.....but unfortunately ya spent most of the night trying to elbow dickheads out of the way to get to the bar cos they'd just pack yas in like sardines so by the end of the night you didn't even have even a little alcohol buzz on, so tit 😅 and if you were there on a Fri night the pleasure rooms dj would be upstairs, the really annoying one that would do tit rhymes over the mic like a scouse Scooter when all ya wanted to do was listen to the fuckin song
"Walla-walla-bee-bee, ooh ya got a flea-flea, gonna get fucked up in an air b&b-bee wah wah wah" STFU I'm tryin to listen to the Superman remix ya bellend 💃🏽🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Always wanted to go the Paradox but was way too far out for us to be assed to go 😂

Think Ca Va is still there. When I didnt used to work Mondays many moons ago me and Mr B used to do Sunday drinking sessions in town, we'd go to the Rev in St Peter's Square for shots then hit the hard-core tequila slammers in Ca Va cos of the massive wall of different flavours. When I was younger and I could actually hold me liquor like 🙈 now it would be a case of 1 tequila, 2 tequila.....swerve the 3rd tequila, FLOOR! 🤣🤣

Yesssss, its Bodyworks 2 now and it's down the side of the Tesco express on mount pleasant. Apart from one she's done all my piercings down the years, would never go to anyone else she's deffo the best imo 👍
Sandra! I love her

Forgot about Dre 😁
Noóooo it's my name is from the slim shady LP 😭

Forgot about Dre 😁
Oh duck it's the real slim shady from the Marshall Mathers LP. I'll see myself out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm older than all of you witches. So much so that I'm now dead. So you can all shut ye gobs. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m in the granny gang . Old enough to remember Wade Smith, The Sweater Shop and Bon Bon trackies. Took my stuff to school in a Morgan de toi bag and thought I’d made it when I had some keks from kookai!

What’s Jeffs obsession with the raz? I went once with some student mates and that was enough 🤮 non Scouse DABS- other bars are available

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I mainly graced the pole in popworld but I don't live in Liverpool anymore, not been into town for years! I'm married to a scouser though so still got ties. I went to the grafton years ago and slipped down the stairs, it was grim.

Me too! 😆

I've wanted to come for the longest time. I am super curious about the smell of the Dock Road now mind. I hope I don't get coronavirus and lose my ability to smell anything except candles and over priced lenor before I come.
The smell of the Dock Road is nasty, I can't even compare it to anything except maybe a bit like that fart gas you could buy in joke shops 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Some bar we went to around 2006 was doing Smirnoff ice “cocktails” and me and my mates were loving them. Turned out they were only putting black current juice in it and ripping us off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m in the granny gang . Old enough to remember Wade Smith, The Sweater Shop and Bon Bon trackies. Took my stuff to school in a Morgan de toi bag and thought I’d made it when I had some keks from kookai!

What’s Jeffs obsession with the raz? I went once with some student mates and that was enough 🤮 non Scouse DABS- other bars are available
The sweater shop!!!! Oh my god!! Pure flashbacks! Shelley shoes for school too

• Heart
  • Haha
I might ring them on my mum. I'm still not over her asking if I wanted a scousebird diary for crimbo 😭😭😭😭😭

You're not! I'm an '88 baby

Sandra! I love her

Noóooo it's my name is from the slim shady LP 😭

Oh duck it's the real slim shady from the Marshall Mathers LP. I'll see myself out
😂 I know a couple of people that thought it's from forgot about Dre cos it mentions Dre so they automatically go to that song.

I mainly graced the pole in popworld but I don't live in Liverpool anymore, not been into town for years! I'm married to a scouser though so still got ties. I went to the grafton years ago and slipped down the stairs, it was grim.

The smell of the Dock Road is nasty, I can't even compare it to anything except maybe a bit like that fart gas you could buy in joke shops 🤔
Oh god no! Me and me mate were in the Pleasurerooms once and it was so packed we had to wait to get up the stairs. As soon as they give the nod all of us just surged forward and me mate nearly got knocked the duck out by a girl and her shoulder bag and ended up sprawled like a spatchcock chicken at the bottom of the stairs and nearly got trampled 😱 I was tryin to get her up at the same time as everyone was just whizzing past like some pissed Usain Bolts it was just utter fuckin chaos 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg you’re gonna hate me for saying this but you prob know my mum 🤣🙈🙈🙈 I can remember being really little like 3 or 4.. And she was getting ready to go to secrets and I was begging to go🤣🤣🤣
I probably queued up for the loos with her! 😂

Was that the Hippodrome or the Buzz lol 😂 Plummers too. I see Scouse Bird is so wrong about Scousers loving Krazy House and Raz, nobody has mentioned neither of them yet
The Hippodrome!!! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg you’re gonna hate me for saying this but you prob know my mum 🤣🙈🙈🙈 I can remember being really little like 3 or 4.. And she was getting ready to go to secrets and I was begging to go🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha I always used to beg to go with my dad when he was going out with his mates in Manchester when I was like 4 and was proper offended when he said no 😂 still don’t see what the problem was 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Bet Jeff is gurning over her pink hot choc right now, livid that rather that discussing her idiocy, we're all having a nice time.

Cackle cackle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m so old I remember Benetton and The Sock Shop. For school it was deffo Head bags and if you were really making a point that you didn’t wanna bring your books, you’d use the detachable bit which basically contained scrunchies and a bottle of Exclamation!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m so old I remember Benetton and The Sock Shop. For school it was deffo Head bags and if you were really making a point that you didn’t wanna bring your books, you’d use the detachable bit which basically contained scrunches and a bottle of Exclamation
God I loved my Head bag! Used to think it was the dogs dangly bits but as ya said never had more than a spray and bobbles in it but I was SOOOOOO BOSSSSS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so old I remember Benetton and The Sock Shop. For school it was deffo Head bags and if you were really making a point that you didn’t wanna bring your books, you’d use the detachable bit which basically contained scrunchies and a bottle of Exclamation!

Ya girl Shirl was toting this fine example of haute couture
P0.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’ll claim she discovered Eminem and was the first to buy the Marshall Mathers LP and knows all the words to rap god.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll claim she discovered Eminem and was the first to buy the Marshall Mathers LP and knows all the words to rap god.
Yeah god she listens to Eminem ALL THE TIME just like she listens to Nirvana ALL THE TIME which she pointed out by having their most well known song on in the shop on a morning a few weeks back. Even Nirvana hated that song 😂

PS all these tunes and memories ❤ and my laptop being as riddled as Jeff with viral infections from Limewire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha she needs to be edgy doesn’t she instead of the single less than part time ma that she really is. I’m just sat here listening to Eminem not having a kid that someone else looks after

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.