Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she first revealed herself to be Scouse Bird on YouTube. A young woman wrote a very eloquent, polite comment about how Scousebird should remain anon, meaning "Scousebird" could be anyone: your friend, your sister, etc, it was a universal character rather than relying on people to warm to you personally. Scouse Turd then got all her cretins to pounce on this poor girl, calling her for everything and generally being arse holes. Behaviour like that is why she'll never get decent endorsements, how you respond to criticism online is the difference between those of us who get paid contracts and those who don't 🐸☕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Behaviour like that is why she'll never get decent endorsements, how you respond to criticism online is the difference between those of us who get paid contracts and those who don't 🐸☕
exactly what I was thinking when she was blowing a gasket over the candle thing the other day. So unprofessional and made herself look a tit! Even if we suppose eddie is a psycho and trashing her for no reason, the way to address that is to ignore it unless someone directly asks you about it and then you respond individually to those concerns with a measured and proportionate reply.

she can’t take any form of critique at all

• Heart
Reactions: 10
exactly what I was thinking when she was blowing a gasket over the candle thing the other day. So unprofessional and made herself look a tit! Even if we suppose eddie is a psycho and trashing her for no reason, the way to address that is to ignore it unless someone directly asks you about it and then you respond individually to those concerns with a measured and proportionate reply.

She has lots of narcissistic traits and not being able to take criticism is definitely one of them. The fact she bangs on about all her exes being narcs is so ironic. She has no self awareness at all.

Reactions: 8

You're meant to address it with the other party rather than the entire Internet. I find the most effective method is to just not rip people off so this sort of thing doesn't happen. I do get the odd crank, but I deal with it professionally rather than sticking my phone up in my grid and lisping all over Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeee did you hear the manky witch when doing a video from her bed "I'm having to feel the cups on my bedside table to see what ones warm coz there is that many there" she is a bleeping scruff that has well got fleas and lice. Meff.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Eeee did you hear the manky witch when doing a video from her bed "I'm having to feel the cups on my bedside table to see what ones warm coz there is that many there" she is a bleeping scruff that has well got fleas and lice. Meff.
Phoebe from friends could pen the long awaited follow up to the classic Smelly Cat about her. “Smelly Jefffff, Smelly Jeff”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That’s bait for us DABs. Unless she has got a 1980’s style teasmade or a kettle in her room why wouldn’t you just take the old cups down? Unless she is leaving them there to grow mould and then she can declare herself the modern day Louis Pasteur and say she has effectively created penicillin or, say, the Covid vaccine? 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Literally no one is arsed that she’s gone out for dinner alone. What’s she on about it’s because of social bubbles? Hasn’t she got all of jake the snakes family in her bubble?
Also, does she just get straight in bed when she gets home? Never see her on the couch or anything l. Proper minty that bedroom

Reactions: 13
Probably trying to get some cleaning firm to feel sorry for her so she can get a free cleaner so she can declare them on IG but not declare them as gifted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The mugs are inexcusable for a 36? Year old! I was pretty bad for having all the mugs and glasses I’m my room when I was like 15 but it’s bleeping disgusting for an adult 😩 need to get Filthy Britain SOS round there ASAP with the jet wash.

• Haha
Those cups have been there for days they were on her story the other day bleeping scruffy twit she’s the type to shout at her kids for having cups in their room while there’s are breeding god knows what in her room screff!!! Jeff the screff!! Knocks me sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She’s trolling us

Also, sorry but scouse girls are known for being extremely house proud, my nan always said ‘her house is like a palace!!!’ about literally every woman she knew 🤣

• Haha
The mugs are inexcusable for a 36? Year old! I was pretty bad for having all the mugs and glasses I’m my room when I was like 15 but it’s bleeping disgusting for an adult 😩 need to get Filthy Britain SOS round there ASAP with the jet wash.
Yeah a jet wash for her not for the house, filthy ming 🤢

Girls, I'm thinking of dressing as Scouse Turd for the final this Saturday. Your thoughts? View attachment 348694View attachment 348695
Love it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Also, sorry but scouse girls are known for being extremely house proud, my nan always said ‘her house is like a palace!!!’ about literally every woman she knew 🤣
Omg definitely!! I can't sleep knowing things are out of place in the bedroom, I know she seems to spend all her time in there but when you leave the room how can you not think ah I'll take these down with me then 😫 meffy jeff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Off topic but I must say, I feel like if Jeff did starts to the day this would be it. This morning about 6.45am I went to leave the house to go to the gym and realised that I’d left my house keys in the car last night and Mr SW had already left for work. Decided the best course of action would be to cLiMb OuT oF tHe WiNdOw and get them out the car. Did this without any injuries, neighbours phoning the police etc, sorted. Got back home and was like why did I not think about the bleeping FRENCH DOORS we never use at the back of the house. I am a head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off topic but I must say, I feel like if Jeff did starts to the day this would be it. This morning about 6.45am I went to leave the house to go to the gym and realised that I’d left my house keys in the car last night and Mr SW had already left for work. Decided the best course of action would be to cLiMb OuT oF tHe WiNdOw and get them out the car. Did this without any injuries, neighbours phoning the police etc, sorted. Got back home and was like why did I not think about the bleeping FRENCH DOORS we never use at the back of the house. I am a head 😂
I’ve done this twice before so I too am a head. The first time I left my keys in the car and had to accept my Indian through the downstairs loo window cos the other half had gone on a night shift🤣 And the second time I had to climb out the kitchen window to get my keys from the car cos he’d locked me in! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve done this twice before so I too am a head. The first time I left my keys in the car and had to accept my Indian through the downstairs loo window cos the other half had gone on a night shift🤣 And the second time I had to climb out the kitchen window to get my keys from the car cos he’d locked me in! 🤣🤣
Love the Indian one 😂 😂 it does beg the question why don't we just have all our keys as one but hey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.