Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her when she was anon. Everything she tweeted, you would read it and think of someone you know like that. It was relatable and a pleasant anecdote to the poor image people had of girls from Liverpool. Almost like, "you can't hurt us because we're owning what we're like and we don't care".

She had pulled a few shady business scams before the big reveal, so I was already starting to go off her. I didn't like the "circle of show" feature too: as someone with poor confidence at the time, it did concern me that I may end up there. Then she posted the reveal video and started going after anyone who commented. Rather than toning down the bullying now she was public, she owned it, making me dislike her more.

Annoyingly, I can't post most of the reasons why I dislike her. I have businesses in Merseyside and I do actually work in showbiz, hence why I know an awful lot but cannot post it. As soon as tattle facilitates private groups, the tea's on Shirl.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
yep! just wondered what happened there. she was always promoting him years back.
I can't talk for Mark, but what I do know is she pushes/promotes stuff online and then uses it as leverage when she inevitably rips them off or refuses to pay for something: "but I promoted you to my 374846474 followers and now you want money from me" etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I started going off her way before the big reveal. I used to follow her boobleyboo account so knew who she was anyway. She was always out with Lizzy Parr (weird in itself as she was about 16) but I just couldn’t stand the way she was always going on about and glamourising doing coke. Or beak as it was referred to 🙄 she’s filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I can't talk for Mark, but what I do know is she pushes/promotes stuff online and then uses it as leverage when she inevitably rips them off or refuses to pay for something: "but I promoted you to my 374846474 followers and now you want money from me" etc.
not that I’m surprised....robbing scummer

Reactions: 5
I don’t remember anything about her glamourising doing Coke. What did she say? Eee beak is a horrible word

• Sick
Reactions: 8
when did she stop being affiliated with mark melia?
Yep she was always going on about him which seemed strange as he’s too high end for her and he dresses actual celebs. Also she used to go on about that lovely florist near the town hall and doesn’t get mentioned now and was like she just discovered Mccuffie’s bar too. I knew who she was before the big reveal (not personally like, just knew her full name). I liked her before she went all commercial and when I realised it wasn’t a parody account! Me, I’m one of those Scousers who actually likes Manchester, London and other cities and it gets tiresome hearing ‘oh Mancs are wools, London girls don’t know how to dress’ etc.

I don’t remember anything about her glamourising doing Coke. What did she say? Eee beak is a horrible word
One of the first scousebirdprobs tweets was something about beak. I honestly didn’t know what beak was, learnt it from her and that other account think Jesuschristftm (who was actually fkn funny)

I was never a huge fan - I’m generally underwhelmed by social media personalities - but the nail in the coffin for me was when I saw her out in the wild. She had taken someone’s front seat at the fashion show at the British Style Collective and security had to get involved to move her. She wasn’t causing a major fuss but was using ‘don’t you know who I am? I should be sitting on the front row because I’m an influencer’ bollocks. Prick.

Also - I was shocked at how Amazonian she is I real life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I remember seeing a few things on scouse bird probs which raised an eyebrow and never got many likes but it was mainly on her personal account I saw her going on about it. I can’t stand the word beak either 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Naive little me thought lemo was just lemonade too... thanks Twitter and Insta
It’s ok - I used to think when people said ‘they do it all for the gram/it’s all for the gram’ I thought the person they were referring to were a massive coke head 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was never a huge fan - I’m generally underwhelmed by social media personalities - but the nail in the coffin for me was when I saw her out in the wild. She had taken someone’s front seat at the fashion show at the British Style Collective and security had to get involved to move her. She wasn’t causing a major fuss but was using ‘don’t you know who I am? I should be sitting on the front row because I’m an influencer’ bollocks. Prick.

Also - I was shocked at how Amazonian she is I real life.
Yeah she's like Miss. Trunchbull

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Terrible photo but I think you can see it’s her - wearing that dress she used to wear every day for a month cos sO ManY PEOpLe AsKeD hEr AbOut iT...
imagine the audacity of thinking you’re someone and behaving like that!!? 🙈🙈🙈👀 She’s barely known outside of the north west and even then she’s known for the wrong reasons round here! 100k followers is nothing....especially when you’ve bought most of them. That’s why she goes private every now and then cos it doesn’t show on social blade when you have a suspicious peak in followers when you’re private

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.