Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
46 checking in here. Paradox, Secrets in Litherland...tick. The Vines in town and there was some club on Lime Street (circa 1989) where Lidl is now. The Cavern on a Saturday and student night on a Monday...you’d have to boil your clobber after a night in there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The fashion 😍. Chain Mail tops, backless everything, those rainbow red or dead shoes with the matching bag πŸ˜‚. Thought I was bleeping gorgeous with them.
Haha - I’ve still got my rainbow red or dead shoes! I can’t bare to get rid of them - wonder if they’re worth anything now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
46 checking in here. Paradox, Secrets in Litherland...tick. The Vines in town and there was some club on Lime Street (circa 1989) where Lidl is now. The Cavern on a Saturday and student night on a Monday...you’d have to boil your clobber after a night in there.
Omg you’re gonna hate me for saying this but you prob know my mum πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ I can remember being really little like 3 or 4.. And she was getting ready to go to secrets and I was begging to go🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was that the Hippodrome or the Buzz lol πŸ˜‚ Plummers too. I see Scouse Bird is so wrong about Scousers loving Krazy House and Raz, nobody has mentioned neither of them yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Was that the Hippodrome or the Buzz lol πŸ˜‚ Plummers too. I see Scouse Bird is so wrong about Scousers loving Krazy House and Raz, nobody has mentioned neither of them yet
Tuesday night at Plummers, town Friday night and Saturday nights ending in the Wonderbar on the poles thinking we were the tit, chips with a ridiculous amount of mayo on before goin home and then wakin up the next morning wondering why our backs were fuckin done in πŸ˜‚ boss times!

• Haha
Haven’t had notifications all evening bet Steph is reading here cackling like AHHH WHERE IS SAUSAGE HAHAHAHA THEY LOVE THE EMINEM and then she’ll have it playing in the shop tomorrow.

I finish work half day on 23rd then back in on the 29th but someone has to keep the mill running πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚ some absolute putrid cow logged off Teams before like SEE YOUS IN JAN πŸ’œ XX

I love our DAB bond you guuuuyyyys πŸ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is Blue still in the Albert Dock? So desperately wanted to like it and seem cool but couldn’t stand it bunch of posers.
The Old Monk and its β€˜monastery’ of sound though

• Haha
Is Blue still in the Albert Dock? So desperately wanted to like it and seem cool but couldn’t stand it bunch of posers.
The Old Monk and its β€˜monastery’ of sound though
I used to love the barracuda with the photo man and you'd go on the website to get your pic on like the Monday..

I used to go to Bootle until I was like 19. Start in Yates, trot the Merton and finish the night in sullies. Those were the days 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies, picture this. It's Saturday and you've no homework. You're chilling in the garden, baby oil on your legs, bit of sun-in in your hair. "I want it that way" is on the radio while you sip your barcadi breezer. You have a quick shower before a quick blast of Impulse Spice Girls deodorant. You apply your tan towel, pluck your brows and apply a classic frosty eye. You pop your hair up in bubbles, secure with butterfly clips and load with glitter spray. You throw on your chain mail top, skirt and kitten heels with matching bag, spread some roll on glitter across your collarbones, apply your rimmel fudge brownie lipstick and spritz your neck with Body Shop Dewberry perfume before using the landline to call a delta. Life is good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Heres another tune out of the memory archivesssss:
"I Wanna Li-li-li-Lick you from ya head to ya toesssss, and move from the bed, down-to, down-to the-the floor"
Remember there was a Ludacris/Kylie mash up doin the rounds as well? Mad times that.
And keeping it on the right Jeff track, this song could well be Jeff's pulling technique:
"I wanna, li-li-li-lick you from your ring to your.....well just ya ring really mate, love the bumhole me. Wanna come to me Welsh caravan of Love??"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fashion 😍. Chain Mail tops, backless everything, those rainbow red or dead shoes with the matching bag πŸ˜‚. Thought I was bleeping gorgeous with them.
omg those rainbow red or dead shoes were the dogs bollocks back then! I can remember bringing them home and being smug as duck. The days when wearing jeans to go out was social suicide πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ladies, picture this. It's Saturday and you've no homework. You're chilling in the garden, baby oil on your legs, bit of sun-in in your hair. "I want it that way" is on the radio while you sip your barcadi breezer. You have a quick shower before a quick blast of Impulse Spice Girls deodorant. You apply your tan towel, pluck your brows and apply a classic frosty eye. You pop your hair up in bubbles, secure with butterfly clips and load with glitter spray. You throw on your chain mail top, skirt and kitten heels with matching bag, spread some roll on glitter across your collarbones, apply your rimmel fudge brownie lipstick and spritz your neck with Body Shop Dewberry perfume before using the landline to call a delta. Life is good.
Omfg love all of this! 🀣 one of my fave instagrammers does a 90s makeup tutorial like if youtubers existed and fuckin hell it's hysterical 🀣🀣 here s a pic but lemme grab the vid cos even though she's American it's still 100% relatable.

Edited to add the vid: even down to the body glitter and takin a pic on ya Kodak camera 🀣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
tan towel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stop!!!

• Haha
tan towel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ stop!!!
I had a friend who would put hers on just before we got the bus to town and it ALWAYS looked perfect.

Omfg love all of this! 🀣 one of my fave instagrammers does a 90s makeup tutorial like if youtubers existed and fuckin hell it's hysterical 🀣🀣 here s a pic but lemme grab the vid cos even though she's American it's still 100% relatable.

Edited to add the vid: even down to the body glitter and takin a pic on ya Kodak camera 🀣
An alluring aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thong Song has just come on (music channel on in the background) always reminds me of being 16, out in town thinking I was all grown up πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.