Scousebird blogs #10 Covid rule breaker, copy cat candle maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I always remember someone only getting £5 and I was top wack 😂😂

Yeah you got £30 a week for full attendance and £50 Christmas bonus 😂 it was boss until Steph voted the tories in.
Yeah it was mega. I also had two part time jobs so I was raking it in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m too old lol, was that like family allowance for over 16s in full time education? Missed out there :(
It was a Labour scheme called Educational Maintenance Allowance where college kids got between £10 and £30 a week to attend college. Paid in at 12am on Friday which was boss if you had gone out on the Thursday night and ran out of cash 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was FEWMIN over EMA because even tho my dad was totally absent from my life and paid us duck all (and left us in gambling debt) they bleeping took his salary into account, so I got a fiver a week, and my mate whose dad was a dead rich self employed builder but fiddled the system by paying himself minimum wage and taking dividends got bleeping full whack. She went the chippy every day for lunch with her dollar while I was cleaning office toilets after sixth form to buy my bus pass.

34 years old and still bitter.... 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Hahaha I always remember someone only getting £5 and I was top wack 😂😂

Yeah you got £30 a week for full attendance and £50 Christmas bonus 😂 it was boss until Steph voted the tories in.
I got £100 bonus at Christmas! This was 2008/2009 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Aww EMA. The woman at college used to hate me because I could never be arsed trailing to the other end of the college to hand them in every week so I’d rock up with loads of slips. In the end I bribed a girl on the course to take everyone else’s slips with her when she went in exchange for me french plaiting her hair.

• Haha
Aww EMA. The woman at college used to hate me because I could never be arsed trailing to the other end of the college to hand them in every week so I’d rock up with loads of slips. In the end I bribed a girl on the course to take everyone else’s slips with her when she went in exchange for me french plaiting her hair.
I was only in 6th form 3 days a week for half days but I had sound teachers who didn’t make me come into reg every day and ticked my slips for us. Maybe that’s why I hardly got the bonus 😂 always had my £30 though for my Smirnoff Ice and a new BU top

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was only in 6th form 3 days a week for half days but I had sound teachers who didn’t make me come into reg every day and ticked my slips for us. Maybe that’s why I hardly got the bonus 😂 always had my £30 though for my Smirnoff Ice and a new BU top
smirnoff ice black and a pineapple Bacardi breezer.....those were the days

• Haha
Have yous seen her latest Instagram “gift pack” story? Save a whole £5 eh. She really is a woman of the people 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was the crying at it’s a wonderful life that got me......EVERYONE does that! The difference is we don’t all sit there ugly crying into the phone to prove how “ real” we are! 🙄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm fuming I never got this but must of been entitled, unless my ma pocketed it or they took my dad's income into account too and he gave duck all to my mum when he trotted off!! I remember I used to get a term lump sum and a free bus pass.

Reactions: 4
I'm fuming I never got this but must of been entitled, unless my ma pocketed it or they took my dad's income into account too and he gave duck all to my mum when he trotted off!! I remember I used to get a term lump sum and a free bus pass.
I thought it was done on the household income of where you lived but I could be wrong. I do think a lot of people got it whose parents managed to fudge it through then loads who could have done with the extra cash didn’t qualify. The last Labour government’s admin was tit though, I do remember when I went to live with my dad and he had to register that I was living there, who else lived in the house etc they sent back a tax credits letter about a non existent child which was a mash up of my first name and my step sister’s last name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was a Labour scheme called Educational Maintenance Allowance where college kids got between £10 and £30 a week to attend college. Paid in at 12am on Friday which was boss if you had gone out on the Thursday night and ran out of cash 😂
2 for 1 bottles of Smirnoff ice in the Krazy House on Thursday nights and then we would go into sixth form hungover the next day and just sleep in the common room most of the morning til we got chased out by the head of year so would duck off to the library and sleep at the back of there instead 🤣 good times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£49.99 saving about a fiver when you can buy those gorgeous Whitley Neil gift sets with the glass and a large bottle for half the price.

ShOp LoCaL

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.