Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

recoveryqueen

BDEAB327-940E-4CD6-980D-2092F651A8D3.jpeg
What's going on here?? Has Beth just subscribed to Sunee or something? These muffins look like biscuits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

cumcustard

Chatty Member
The nut free recipes have started guys. She’s developed a ginger cake that never had nuts in it to start with but she’s such an expert chef that she made sure the nuts stayed out of the development stage anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Flexicon

Screenshot_20230131-174951_Instagram.jpg

What do we think, guys:

Cunty Conversations
Sarah's Day Whatever
The Health Fraud
Confessions Of A Photoshopaholic

Vote for your favourite now!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

lolza_

Do you think she notices the correlation of her existence and Kurt’s health decline when she says “Kurt was a weapon at ju-jitsu when I met him, and then he got sick”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

AlfDen97

“I just need to not to “work”. Like, normally, I’d sit here and write down my goals…”

Fuuuuuuck me. As an actual working mum, this has sent me. In case it’s not obvious, you total fucking pelican, writing down your ✨gOaLz✨ is not work. You. Do. Not. Have. A. Job.

Just stop. Shhhhhhhhhhh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

hello874930

2124936F-FD46-413A-9934-3D7A73F5B4C7.jpeg

On the original Pedestrian post. Super cute little cafe in Milton - standard Sarah really. Can’t get cash money out of it so she would never!

Also the hide of her going on about the 400k (minus the tax) and ‘forgetting’ to mention that it was specifically part of a drive to raise money for bushfires. Not her own hard earned money. Her fans donated it. Not her. Ugh this feral arrogant twit is so blood boiling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

peridoe

VIP Member
She just confirmed she STILL hasn’t legally changed her name! They’ve been married for almost 2 years (5yrs in Sarah yrs)!!!
I love how she's all fired up about the DM using her maiden name with her saying "If you're gonna insult me at least get my name right" but says she STILL hasn't changed her name to Tilse. So they did get it right then. You are still Sarah Stevenson.

Maybe get your name changed if you want people to call you by your married name 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67