Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because you need to make an account, if she’s blocked your Instagram, and you’ve got it linked to your email, you can’t see on social blade 😬 (correct me if I’m wrong? But I can’t access it and assuming that’s why).
I’m blocked and can still access my social blade account by my email so it must be some sort of issue on your end

Reactions: 3
Omg this makes my blood boil!!
It was basically her Stan’s donating through her so she could say it was HER COMPANY that donated $400k.
If you really think about it, I’m sure she made a tit tonne of money off the whole thing. Someone might have bought one of her crappy books during the sale, and then needed to buy the others down the track to complete the “life style challenge”.
She also doesn’t have to show her donations, but she never posts about ANYTHING going on in the world, she didn’t even post about the floods even when they were in her “favourite place” Byron Bay. That is the bare minimum!

Also is she not embarrassed to keep listing the healthcode as one of her companies? They haven’t posted a full length episode since Aug 2020, and the last extremely tit 5 min episode was in Sept 2022. That is PATHETIC!!
---

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does millionaire Sarah Stevenson need to shill a second hand rug on instagram anyway? Is she that desperate for some cash?
I've not got an issue with her selling it. Just because she's rich doesn't mean she should automatically give her stuff away. Not if she bought it with her own money. If it was gifted though...

Sarah and her stans have their knickers in a twist thinking the issue is the fact she sold a damn rug. No, the issue is she lied about its condition and usage in order to sell it for as much money as possible.
---

WTF is she wearing.
This outfit is one of the clothes she tagged yesterday. The wording is suspicious to me. "Home to a package of clothes I've been eyeing for a while". Sounds like they were gifted.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg this makes my blood boil!!
It was basically her Stan’s donating through her so she could say it was HER COMPANY that donated $400k.
If you really think about it, I’m sure she made a tit tonne of money off the whole thing. Someone might have bought one of her crappy books during the sale, and then needed to buy the others down the track to complete the “life style challenge”.
She also doesn’t have to show her donations, but she never posts about ANYTHING going on in the world, she didn’t even post about the floods even when they were in her “favourite place” Byron Bay. That is the bare minimum!

Also is she not embarrassed to keep listing the healthcode as one of her companies? They haven’t posted a full length episode since Aug 2020, and the last extremely tit 5 min episode was in Sept 2022. That is PATHETIC!!
---
Haha she’s spirallllllling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How unseasoned are these 'tacos'. The Mexicans would be horrified
Screenshot_20230213-171234_Instagram.jpg

She's released a tit tomato pomegranate salad, these and a baked fish thing for valentine's day. Why not release a starter/main/dessert combo so people could actually have something useful to make?
Last week we atleast got a chocolate pud but then she paired it with sushi and the raw kale gnocchi 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've not got an issue with her selling it. Just because she's rich doesn't mean she should automatically give her stuff away. Not if she bought it with her own money. If it was gifted though...

Sarah and her stans have their knickers in a twist thinking the issue is the fact she sold a damn rug. No, the issue is she lied about its condition and usage in order to sell it for as much money as possible.
---

This outfit is one of the clothes she tagged yesterday. The wording is suspicious to me. "Home to a package of clothes I've been eyeing for a while". Sounds like they were gifted.
It was more the fact that she needs to sell it on her own IG - like doesn’t the CEO boss babe milf owner of thousands of companies have an assistant that can flog it elsewhere for her?

Reactions: 15
Because you need to make an account, if she’s blocked your Instagram, and you’ve got it linked to your email, you can’t see on social blade 😬 (correct me if I’m wrong? But I can’t access it and assuming that’s why).
I think it is good to have the screenshots put into this thread anyways. Good for keeping track of the stats as things unfold. Thanks to all of you who put them in here periodically.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How unseasoned are these 'tacos'. The Mexicans would be horrified
View attachment 1957053
She's released a tit tomato pomegranate salad, these and a baked fish thing for valentine's day. Why not release a starter/main/dessert combo so people could actually have something useful to make?
Last week we atleast got a chocolate pud but then she paired it with sushi and the raw kale gnocchi 😂
The ‘taco shell’ looks like a piece of off-coloured luncheon

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly the thing that peeved me the most about her horrible response to that TikTok comment was the way she started off by talking about her cOmPaNiEs and how good and rich she is. She’s so nasty and Ruggate is going to make a lot of her stans see right through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah’s posted another TikTok which just confirms she has no idea what content is appropriate for that app, but more importantly reveals that she has been to Pilates this morning after a boxing class last night. I wouldn’t have an issue with this if it weren’t for the fact that she is constantly saying how “empty her cup is” and how she never does anything for herself….. it is just so out of touch and disrespectful to mothers who actually do not have time for workout classes 😡 she needs a reality check

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
New tiktok:

- Rehashes a #mumlife topic that has already been shared by mothers on tt a million times, "Does anybody else just sit in their car before going inside to their kids?"
- Forgets that usually other mums are coming home from work and not a bleeping pilates class
- calls herself a warrior
- complains about being tired
- zooms in on her miserable milkers for a humble brag about how she can't even claim ownership of what she seems to think are Venus meets pam anderson tier knockers
- Coffee cup suspiciously in frame the whole time with logo present

All bullshit aside, the fact that this lady has convinced herself she is giving and generous in spirit (assumedly because she invests in the hell scape that is her church), her need to take up such relentless space in order to complain about the most menial things in life is just delusional.

What a mole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It was more the fact that she needs to sell it on her own IG - like doesn’t the CEO boss babe milf owner of thousands of companies have an assistant that can flog it elsewhere for her?
It was tacky as hell to do but I get why she did it. With that many followers it guarenteed the sale. If she'd listed it elsewhere a potential buyer would've have asked questions and requested to see it before buying and then they'd realise she lied about its condition. She knew a stan would never. She probably got her minions to do the hand over though. Doubt she was there in person.
---

"Does anybody else just sit in their car before going inside to their kids?"
Left M with a person who can't lift or hold him 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think it is good to have the screenshots put into this thread anyways. Good for keeping track of the stats as things unfold. Thanks to all of you who put them in here periodically.
Yeah it is good to have screenshots but what I was saying is anyone can do the screenshots haha

Reactions: 3
I love that she preached she wanted to “ surrender her body to her children “ last week but today she is complaining that “ these boobs aren’t mine “ because they’re full and she needs to feed.

Also, you don’t get a medal for breastfeeding, Sarah, we are all aware you do it. You don’t need to talk about it 900 times a day. We bleeping get it. Literally, we completely understand that YOU BREAST FEED YOUR ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD ALLLLL bleeping DAY LONG

Reactions: 44
Sarah, we are all aware you do it. You don’t need to talk about it 900 times a day. We bleeping get it. Literally, we completely understand that YOU BREAST FEED YOUR ALMOST ONE YEAR OLD ALLLLL bleeping DAY LONG
But if she doesn’t tell us every day we will FORGET!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s acting like she’s coming home from a long day at the office and not an optional gym class. It’s laughable at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
D8C00673-52B2-4F73-9BAA-CE9DE07264D1.png

Wanted to say this the first time she posted this recipe, but this is an absolutely abysmal ramen 🤮. You can’t even call it ramen!!!! Those are nowhere near close to the right noodles, they look way more like udon. And the chilli flakes - I have never ever ever seen chilli flakes in ramen. The egg isn’t cooked right either, and you don’t put chicken in ramen. It’s usually pork or a veg alternative or no meat. The broth is also wrong for ramen, again closer to an udon noodle broth. So essentially she has made chicken noodle soup and called it ramen. The worst part is, she lives in Sydney, where there are so many amazing ramen places that she could’ve tried before posting this absolute failure of a meal. So she has no excuse to post such a preposterous ramen recipe. And that people subscribe to sunee? When recipe after recipe is not only on the brink of inedible but straight up wrong (unless she’s plagiarised it😡)? It’s so frustrating.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1958237
Wanted to say this the first time she posted this recipe, but this is an absolutely abysmal ramen 🤮. You can’t even call it ramen!!!! Those are nowhere near close to the right noodles, they look way more like udon. And the chilli flakes - I have never ever ever seen chilli flakes in ramen. The egg isn’t cooked right either, and you don’t put chicken in ramen. It’s usually pork or a veg alternative or no meat. The broth is also wrong for ramen, again closer to an udon noodle broth. So essentially she has made chicken noodle soup and called it ramen. The worst part is, she lives in Sydney, where there are so many amazing ramen places that she could’ve tried before posting this absolute failure of a meal. So she has no excuse to post such a preposterous ramen recipe. And that people subscribe to sunee? When recipe after recipe is not only on the brink of inedible but straight up wrong (unless she’s plagiarised it😡)? It’s so frustrating.
Notice how the egg yolk is missing?? Trying to avoid cholesterol (stupid myth that’s been debunked) or fats??? Disordered asf

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.