Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pumping sucks but it's something you do out of necessity, not because you like it 😅 She def could, she just likes the excuse.

It does seem wierd he's nursing so regularly. Especially if you look at wake windows + nap times, her math isn’t mathing. Maybe his "condition" means he needs to have more buuuuut I've never heard of that.

Reactions: 26
Pumping sucks but it's something you do out of necessity, not because you like it  She def could, she just likes the excuse.

It does seem wierd he's nursing so regularly. Especially if you look at wake windows + nap times, her math isn’t mathing. Maybe his "condition" means he needs to have more buuuuut I've never heard of that.
She said she doesn't like cleaning the pumps. Lol we know sus, your whole house is always grubby. You clearly don't clean anything. The only time anything is cleaned is when her cleaner comes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God I hope Kivari aren’t sponsoring her - they’re a beautiful brand and I’d hate to stop buying from them because of their questionable marketing choices 😭

Reactions: 13
All I got from those stories was she had a big fight with Kurt because she was being the diva about the shoot and this was her way of having the last word.

M could easily be minded at the warehouse, and Kurt and the team could have gotten everything set up beforehand so all Sarah had to do was turn up and do the shoot. My guess is they don't actually talk to each other outside of work so Kurt had no idea what her "vision" was and wasn't prepared. They seriously make things unnecessarily hard on themselves. Also, how's your back, Kurt?

Nice back track on Focks being eXcLuSivElY breast fed for 10 months to him now having solids from 8 months. And M DID take a bottle, albeit briefly. Stop lying and saying he never has because we've literally seen you bottle feed him with no issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Her communication with her husband is off. First of all why would he think she is a diva when a baby is needing her at home. Wouldn’t he as the dad know that and be understanding?

Or secondly and more plausible is, he questions why she needs to go home and breastfeed when they have work scheduled and a babysitter looking after a nearly one year old who isn’t solely being fed by breastmilk. If he needs milk just pump occasionally for the little working away from home she does?

Sounds like they are disorganised as usual. Also I am no expert but the lighting in Kurt’s videos make Sarah always look terrible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And M DID take a bottle, albeit briefly. Stop lying and saying he never has because we've literally seen you bottle feed him with no issues.
Yeah but he’s a mummy’s boy and he’s very tactile! 🤥 They’re super close because they spent the first 12 years of his life in hospital together 🫠 he can’t be expected to take a bottle now because of their special bond ✨ …even if it wastes their entire crew’s time and resources!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
51845126-6286-4825-9B77-74E7717D783C.png

Anyone considering veneers- this is the reality. You gotta colour match to your bottom teeth/get veneers on the bottom/whiten natural teeth regularly otherwise you get this colour disparity

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1942167
Anyone considering veneers- this is the reality. You gotta colour match to your bottom teeth/get veneers on the bottom/whiten natural teeth regularly otherwise you get this colour disparity
As someone with top row veneers often it's not this shocking. She drinks a gallon of coffee which has stained the bottom more excessively but I don't know why she hasn't just whitened the bottom ones? Surely she's been advised that?
You do have to stop drinking coffee for a bit, maybe that's too much for her

Reactions: 12
I think she has to open her mouth like that to get the food past her horse teeth. She really needs to stop eating on camera. She is feral.
I watched the stories without sound and focused on the chopsticks and she takes maybe 3 ( large horselike) bites but the rest of the time she’s just twirling the chopsticks around and picking up bits of food and dropping it! Totally to give the illusion that she’s eating more than she actually is

Reactions: 29
View attachment 1942167
Anyone considering veneers...
Sezbot has been kind enough to volunteer herself as a walking example of what not to do. Thanks sis. So selfless of you.

Reactions: 16
Okay so the god worship is back.
What's the bet Kurt used the good ol' word of the Lord to talk Sarah down after she got defensive and then half apologised via social media?

There is so much wrong with every single thing she said today. She is honestly rage bating at this point.

How many people are on this thread? Can we just all unfollow her collectively?

She's literally a fever dream.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.