Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. fast fashion …fast homewares.. right up her alley, but where was the #ad ?
Totally thirding this
How the heck is she getting away with no disclosure? This just came up on my daily feed… looks awfully familiar.
BF70034B-DCEF-47D3-B2C3-96CE6821EAB6.png
And Kmart as the top comment.
A9289685-4E8A-418A-8F7C-EAF11A788ACD.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So based on the language and items in this paid post (from another “influencer” who has done the right thing) do we think maybe sezzy’s random frantic Kmart shop was somehow a paid post too? Seems pretty coincidental she was suddenly so excited about Kmart l.
100% WHEN HAS SHE EVER SHOPPED AT KMART. Her sofa is $10,000K.

I actually can't stand the fakeness of all these influencers who rode the wave from 2011 - 2021. It's gotta stop now. Enough is enough of this bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
What if the truth is even sadder than our assumptions? Maybe it’s not an ad and she’s just trying to hop onto the trends that are getting people paid, hoping she’ll be invited by the brand to make content next time 🤡 Lord knows she wore that green nagnata set to death before they posted her on their stories even once.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Kurt must be so excited V day is coming up soon!😅
Well they don't celebrate V Day so he'll be safe!
---

I also watched 4 minutes of Kurts new YouTube video and it was dull as duck.
I also don't need Brenton THE WORST ACTOR IN THE WORLD telling me what is good acting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, her being secretly sponsored by Kmart would make sense, especially as she made sure to say in the first video that all her homewares are actually very expensive. It was like she didn't want people thinking she actually shopped at Kmart like a peasant. So why was she suddenly shopping there?

Having said that it's more likely just another desperate attempt to rebrand her nontent. She's trying on different hats at the moment to see what stops her from losing thousands of followers each month. These videos are ultimately being well received so I'm sure we're going to see more content like this where suddenly her lifelong passion has always been interior design 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes he did do it a second time! Not sure about a third. And I think it is very reasonable to make sure you keep scissors, knives etc away from three year olds at all times. Especially when your distracted by a baby and also when your three year old has already cut his hair once. You make sure the scissors are 100% out of reach. That way you dont need eyes in the back of your head because you know your house is childproof. Its simple parenting 101.
absolutely. I only meant what I wrote, its impossible and therefore not reasonable to constantly watch a three year old. Thus keep your knives and scissors in a safe spot.

Reactions: 4
So based on the language and items in this paid post (from another “influencer” who has done the right thing) do we think maybe sezzy’s random frantic Kmart shop was somehow a paid post too? Seems pretty coincidental she was suddenly so excited about Kmart l.
Ooop send it to the ACCC!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Outspoken Podcast has a new podcast about Sarah’s rug.
They include the receipts given here, including the pictures and vlog.
---

Im
My favourite part of her styling reel is the empty photo frame in the background. View attachment 1940945
I’m surprised she hasn’t put heaps of pictures of herself around “her” house.
She harps on about how much she loves her family, yet doesn’t have any pictures of them around the house? Guess her family don’t fit her pinterest aesthetic 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
absolutely. I only meant what I wrote, its impossible and therefore not reasonable to constantly watch a three year old. Thus keep your knives and scissors in a safe spot.
It’s absolutely crazy to me that fox would actually do that though. I know we can’t compare children but I absolutely will, lol. my three year old would never ever try to take / use real scissors! Aside from being in a utensils block out of reach, my kid has been taught they’re not safe for them to use! Like.. 🫠

Reactions: 10
Totally thirding this
How the heck is she getting away with no disclosure? This just came up on my daily feed… looks awfully familiar. View attachment 1939407And Kmart as the top comment.
View attachment 1939408
Totally thirding this
How the heck is she getting away with no disclosure? This just came up on my daily feed… looks awfully familiar. View attachment 1939407And Kmart as the top comment.
View attachment 1939408
I does look like a undisclosed add. It just strikes me as strange that such a big company would allow an unfluencer to work with them and advertised their products without disclsing it. Especially right now with the awareness and movement around the ACCC regulations on influencers.

It also feels like Sarah trying yet another content type. The "come shop with me", "Home wares haul", "how did I decorate with it" content creator style. She cannot land on her own content so just keeps jumping around and half assing everything.
---

Even with her videos getting the most engagement she’s had in a while she still lost 350 followers.
Think a heap of them are deleted and blocked? I think she would have had some comments she wouldnt have liked on those videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I does look like a undisclosed add. It just strikes me as strange that such a big company would allow an unfluencer to work with them and advertised their products without disclsing it. Especially right now with the awareness and movement around the ACCC regulations on influencers.

It also feels like Sarah trying yet another content type. The "come shop with me", "Home wares haul", "how did I decorate with it" content creator style. She cannot land on her own content so just keeps jumping around and half assing everything.
---

Think a heap of them are deleted and blocked? I think she would have had some comments she wouldnt have liked on those videos.
Please, please, please send them to the ACCC. You can just DM their Facebook page with a link to the content (I also linked the content from the other account that disclosed it was an ad for comparison sakes). Takes literally one minute and you can sleep easy knowing that one day it’ll cause even more deranged/ poor me stories

• Heart
Reactions: 17

---

ICYMI
Screenshot_20230206-130504_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.