Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Entrance 🤢🤢🤢
If she wants a nice house like she is posting on her Pinterest she is looking closer to 2 million maybe more.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking the same thing, he’s not latched?!? And in my experience an 11 month old does not just lie there like a newborn - they are flailing and tweaking nipples and looking around the whole time. It seems very posed at best. I bet he was asleep and she just smooshed his face into her chest for a photo op 😒

Also why take such a giant camera to the beach, film your son hitting his father with a stick and carry on like you’re doing something amazing. At least m had a hat on for once.
When I was feeding my son at 11 months old he laid there like a newborn.. actually right up till he was 18 months when I stopped feeding him, he would lay there like a newborn 🤣 .. my daughter on the other hand, she was a menace hahahaha

Reactions: 4
Is she ACTUALLY still breast feeding ? Didn’t she stop breast feeding asap with Fox coz she couldn’t workout or something and was lying with formula in the corner ??
Nice try sez we know all you care about is your abs
From what's she's showed recently (last few months), no, she isn't actually still breastfeeding. Moo is always asleep in the pictures, not actively latched and suckling. Those latest stories literally looked like she was holding him to her boob while he slept in her arms.

With Fox she was doing BLW from 5 or 6 months and we even saw formula this early (iirc). But it was after the Bondi Sand shoot in Nov that it became obvious she had stopped. She was insecure about the baby weight and didn't want to look like that in the swimwear shoot in Dec. Lo and behold she suddenly dropped the weight, got her abs back and never mention breastfeeding again.

She doesn't seem to realise that her saying she's so surprised she's capable of breastfeeding this long outs her narative. Why would it be so surprising to just go one month longer than last time? Why wouldn't you think your body was capable? You're a whiz at it, remember? So to me that highlights it was a far different story with Fox, but instead of being honest about something that must effect a lot of mums, especially first time mums, she pretended she was perfect at it from the get-go.

Reactions: 36
Does anyone know what happened to Beth’s mum? I had assumed that she must have passed away if she wasn’t in attendance at her and Brenton’s wedding late last year, but this post just confirmed it for me.
Ooh, I want that cake book now. Man, duck influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't believe she still breastfeeding M, the thing with breastfeeding to actually have decent supply she'd have to be eating more calories than she'd probably be ok eating, she's clearly been in calories deficit to be able to lose all that weight and have abs, to believe she actually breastfeeding and giving M something of nutritional value is crazy, i reckon she barely have any supply, at this point it must just be for comfort... like its just a waste of time and just excuse so she can look like pro or get out work. 😅

Reactions: 25
Aaaaaaah, gorgeous, thanks for the new avatar ;) also... what's with the air grubbing?? I mean boob grab... there is literally nothing to pull up 🤷‍♀️
Common move to make the abs stand out. Makes the skin tight against the abs, engage abs while doing it and lean backwards => you look like a fitfluencer.
Don’t expect she looks anything like that in reality.

Reactions: 16
From what's she's showed recently (last few months), no, she isn't actually still breastfeeding. Moo is always asleep in the pictures, not actively latched and suckling. Those latest stories literally looked like she was holding him to her boob while he slept in her arms.
She's never had a good latch, she's always breastfed in a super rubbish looking way

Reactions: 18
He is just engaging in "creative open ended scissor play"
If we are lucky next time he will cut If Sezzys crusty little bun in her sleep. Perhaps then she will care about scissor safety 🙃

Respect for house and belongings. What crap lol kids don't intend to break things, it happens by accident and through "Open ended" exploring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
We haven’t seen any super christiany/preachy moments from Sarah in a while, she’s said a bunch of things this week.

I wonder if she’s doing this to potentially make her podcast thingy about faith too like Beth’s? Trying to cheat the Christian boy mum stans pleased

Pics are all from this morning

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 27
We haven’t seen any super christiany/preachy moments from Sarah in a while, she’s said a bunch of things this week.

I wonder if she’s doing this to potentially make her podcast thingy about faith too like Beth’s? Trying to cheat the Christian boy mum stans pleased

She just uses a whole bunch of Christian Buzzwords to make herself sound smart. But still can’t seem to spell her words correctly.

Reactions: 28

That just sounds like someone who just doesn’t think deeply about their faith or want to put any work into it. “I’ll just open my bible randomly when I have 5 minutes or nothing better to do, I won’t actually have to do any cognitive or emotional work because if I insist through prayer God will take me to the right page and just let the knowledge pour into my head“ 🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
96A1D523-B7C1-442E-8B02-C8FA36E7B87D.png
The audacity of this woman trying to teach a lesson like this to her child. Sarah wouldn’t pour water out of her Frank Green water bottle onto a burning man, let alone feed the hungry from her own plate (metaphorical or otherwise).
After years of watching her gouge her young and vulnerable fans to spend money on tit they don’t need, tit that doesn’t work, or tit that she herself has clearly chucked in the bin after filming an advertisement for, watching this made me nauseated.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

I find it so bloody ironic that the page shes opened to talks about praying in private and not showing off your faith but that's exactly what she's doing right now.
She probably didn't even read it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.