Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kurt cannot get away fast enough and now Fox can't stand to be with her either šŸ˜‚
View attachment 1938815
^^^ bad qual - says: "little man needing along time to kick start his week"
I dislike her use of season. Why can't she say 'period of my life"
View attachment 1938816
I feel like all she does is complain about her current 'season' šŸ˜‚ it's the season of ā€œtirednessā€ and, to quote her reel from the other day about Kurt breaking his back ā€œwhen it rains, it doesnā€™t pour in this family, it hurricanesā€. Make up your mind, Sarah. Is it the best time of your life or are you in the middle of a hurricane?? Should we all be feeling happy for you or sorry for you?!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I feel like all she does is complain about her current 'season' šŸ˜‚ it's the season of ā€œtirednessā€ and, to quote her reel from the other day about Kurt breaking his back ā€œwhen it rains, it doesnā€™t pour in this family, it hurricanesā€. Make up your mind, Sarah. Is it the best time of your life or are you in the middle of a hurricane?? Should we all be feeling happy for you or sorry for you?!
Well the season when Kurt broke his back was the hurricane time but luckily that season only lasted 2 days so we're back into her best season again. I'm sure she'll be in her tired season by the end of the week though don't worry
---

Also put a top on. Be in the kitchen. Do something slightly more on brand for your cooking ap advert instead of having your temporary milk tits out
Screenshot_20230206-005715_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I wonder if the Kmart haul was ā€œdamage controlā€ regarding the rug situation.
I know it is a bit of a reach, but Iā€™m curiousšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Make up your mind, Sarah. Is it the best time of your life or are you in the middle of a hurricane?? Should we all be feeling happy for you or sorry for you?!
Sarah only knows how to brag or complain. When sheā€™s not doing one, sheā€™s doing the other

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s wearing more slow fashion (Nagnata) to offset the fact the she bought $300 worth of on trend tit from Kmart that will be out of style in 2 months.

Note to add: I know purchasing slow fashion and homewears is a privilege, but Sarahā€™s constant hauls of this kind of stuff is promoting excess. Buy less but buy quality. Stop promoting this lifestyle of needing to buy into every micro trend.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s doesnā€™t care if you are happy or sorrowful for herā€¦ just make sure you are jealous of her!!!

Reactions: 12
She was considering this dress for a wedding but now itā€™s a Kmart shopping dress
Is it just me or should it be shortened? Is she leaving it long for a reason, like fashion? Iā€™m short at 5ā€™2 and alter everything so I donā€™t step on it.. is this not the norm / am I weird??

Reactions: 9
"I have a lot of space to fill behind me, like this bookshelf is very big" - HOW ABOUT YOU POP SOME BOOKS IN THERE SEZ? Maybe you can stack it with all the copies of your cookbook that will be rotting in the warehouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So based on the language and items in this paid post (from another ā€œinfluencerā€ who has done the right thing) do we think maybe sezzyā€™s random frantic Kmart shop was somehow a paid post too? Seems pretty coincidental she was suddenly so excited about Kmart l.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So based on the language and items in this paid post (from another ā€œinfluencerā€ who has done the right thing) do we think maybe sezzyā€™s random frantic Kmart shop was somehow a paid post too? Seems pretty coincidental she was suddenly so excited about Kmart l.
100%. fast fashion ā€¦fast homewares.. right up her alley, but where was the #ad ?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are you sure he did it again or does she just refer to the last time he did it, last year?

I donā€™t think itā€™s reasonable for anyone to be expected to constantly follow a 3-year-old around. Especially when thereā€™s a baby around.
Yes he did do it a second time! Not sure about a third. And I think it is very reasonable to make sure you keep scissors, knives etc away from three year olds at all times. Especially when your distracted by a baby and also when your three year old has already cut his hair once. You make sure the scissors are 100% out of reach. That way you dont need eyes in the back of your head because you know your house is childproof. Its simple parenting 101.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
These all look like tit but wtf is that gnocchi dish.
Gnocchi on raw kale?!
Screenshot_20230206-080812_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.