Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crasyashybaby

I was thinking the same thing, he’s not latched?!? And in my experience an 11 month old does not just lie there like a newborn - they are flailing and tweaking nipples and looking around the whole time. It seems very posed at best. I bet he was asleep and she just smooshed his face into her chest for a photo op 😒

Also why take such a giant camera to the beach, film your son hitting his father with a stick and carry on like you’re doing something amazing. At least m had a hat on for once.
When I was feeding my son at 11 months old he laid there like a newborn.. actually right up till he was 18 months when I stopped feeding him, he would lay there like a newborn 🤣 .. my daughter on the other hand, she was a menace hahahaha

Reactions: 4

BooBoobedoo

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think it’s user error on lamps. Didn’t she have a tall lamp (unless I’m thinking of another influencer) when they moved into the new house that she said they sent the wrong parts but really it was most likely user error and here we are at round two 🤦🏼‍♀️more money then sense.
Why doesn’t it fit on the top ring?

Reactions: 4

To be fair it’s pretty bloody warm. It’s going to be a warm summer start to autumn.
---

Reactions: 3

#botsforlife

VIP Member
Because you need to make an account, if she’s blocked your Instagram, and you’ve got it linked to your email, you can’t see on social blade 😬 (correct me if I’m wrong? But I can’t access it and assuming that’s why).
I’m blocked and can still access my social blade account by my email so it must be some sort of issue on your end

#botsforlife

VIP Member
I think it is good to have the screenshots put into this thread anyways. Good for keeping track of the stats as things unfold. Thanks to all of you who put them in here periodically.
Yeah it is good to have screenshots but what I was saying is anyone can do the screenshots haha

Okay
Shenanigans with the unrelated Reels thumbnail, as always. A lot of "wavy" things happening with the furniture and accessories in the background, so who knows where the Photoshop job on her body begins and ends...

** eye fuckery **

View attachment 1975199
I hate that I actually really like the swimsuit. Anyone know where it’s from. I’ll order another color because I refuse to get the same as sez

We used one (it’s not cry it out shit just help them not rely on things to get to sleep) best thing we did. Our child never slept more than 40min during the day from 6m. It was so bad for everyone
May I ask who you used? I have a 10month old and he’s getting better with sleep but could probably be a bit better

The two I have used said they don’t use cry it out (but they do, and just call it something different 🙄)

Reactions: 1

lbwadoam

Isn’t Kurt not meant to lift anything for 6 weeks? He specifically said he can’t lift his kids in that story he posted a day after it happened. Pretty sure he’s only what 3 weeks post that back injury? We know they exaggerated the injury but now they aren’t even following medical professional advice for rehabilitation?
What makes you think that the pic was taken on that day? Could be from before his injury.