Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg and in her rambly Insta stories the other day she said she hasn’t really videoed or showed Ms personality…WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT!! He is 60% of her videos and Fox is the other 40%.
And sorry, but his personality is ‘stunned mullet’ - No fault of the poor innocent baby. She gives him zero stimulation and he’s constantly dodging hot oven air or drowning hazards, looks like he has has heat stroke, or shocked at Focks with scissors. No wonder he always look’s perplexed.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I feel really sorry for Fox. It seems likes she’s just checked out with him. Moo is her “mummas boy” and that’s all she’s ever wanted apparently. Sorry Fox!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ohhhh the similarities. Plus sez why would anyone type something in your Q box, you never bleeping share the answers!!!!
Oh god this is so cringe… how can she be so shameless ripping off other people’s ideas? Does she think no one will notice!? The cringe causes me physical pain.

Reactions: 25
041F2D80-D50D-42B0-90A4-6295F08E8BE1.png

Has she always had clubbed fingers?
I know it’s been discussed that she has toe fingers 😂 but I’ve never noticed the clubbing quite so bad???
If not born with it it’s a sign of disease isn’t it?
---

B395A593-F43B-4C86-9689-465771C10EBD.png

This was when pregnant with M. They don’t look so clubbed? I could be wrong though .

• Sick
Reactions: 14
With her looking for people to interview… do you think there’s a chance she’ll copy Grace Beverley’s podcast style/format? Sarah will reeeeally struggle to talk to experts with her attitude. She thinks she knows everything lol let the awkwardness commence! I can’t wait 😆

Reactions: 26
View attachment 1946133

Has she always had clubbed fingers?
I know it’s been discussed that she has toe fingers 😂 but I’ve never noticed the clubbing quite so bad???
If not born with it it’s a sign of disease isn’t it?
---

View attachment 1946139
This was when pregnant with M. They don’t look so clubbed? I could be wrong though .
They don’t look clubbed to me, maybe it’s the shape of the fake nails?

Reactions: 4
What happened to that podcast that was interviewing Sarah that time? Did it ever come out?

Reactions: 11
With her looking for people to interview… do you think there’s a chance she’ll copy Grace Beverley’s podcast style/format? Sarah will reeeeally struggle to talk to experts with her attitude. She thinks she knows everything lol let the awkwardness commence! I can’t wait 😆
Lol what makes you think she’d ever talk to experts?! If she did manage to get people with qualifications in, Sarah’s idea of interviews is talking at people in her circle - so her family, frenemies, and sponsors. People that won’t question her. I’m thinking the likes of Emily, Beth, Dee, Tropeaka dude, sellout physio lady, maybe Ellie Watson/Bullen. Then she’ll be left seriously scrambling. She’ll run out of people within less than 6 episodes.

Reactions: 23
There is a podcast called “Your Dream Life” that did a podcast episode with Sarah years ago. They did aepisode for each of their channel. YDL published her episode with Sarah, but Sarah NEVER reciprocated.
Such a turd move. 💩

Also, if anyone knows how to get rid of podcasts on Spotify, that would be great.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
God I hope Kivari aren’t sponsoring her - they’re a beautiful brand and I’d hate to stop buying from them because of their questionable marketing choices 😭
I’m hoping she has just discovered their shop in Miranda. I also love their stuff and don’t want her to ruin it for me!!

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping she has just discovered their shop in Miranda. I also love their stuff and don’t want her to ruin it for me!!
Chances are , she liked the brand, emailed them with her stats, and is being sponsored by them.
She has shed herself of tacky collabs and is moving up to higher end brand deals.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.