Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HideyMin

Shenanigans with the unrelated Reels thumbnail, as always. A lot of "wavy" things happening with the furniture and accessories in the background, so who knows where the Photoshop job on her body begins and ends...

** eye fuckery **

View attachment 1975199
"My life is different now, I have kids, I can't just vlog going to the beach or lay by the pool all day"

She doesn't realise that all her endless complaining makes photos like this seem really fuckin weird.
Like, okay, you don't have time to indulge, so are you just stripping in the living room while your kids sit idly by wondering what the fuck you're doing?
"Mummy's working boyass, here's a bucket of water and a hairdryer."

As with her weird mix of sad old cleavage and photos of her kids, she seems to think it's okay because influencers like Tammy Hembrow get away with it. The difference she's forgetting is that her appeal was never and still isn't sexual. So it's just confronting for her audience. The same effect as someone opening their trench coat at a playground. Like, put it away, that's not what we came here for.

The gal just has a very limited understanding of context and nuance. She also has zero comprehension of the fact that she can't dictate others perception of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

pippyforyou

VIP Member
I dont think a 55-60*C hot sauna will 'calm your central nervous system down', Sis hahahaha
Also I don’t understand how she’s anti microwaves, but will sit exposed in a infrared sauna? But then again I also don’t understand how she’s antivax but has no issue getting Botox or fillers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 56

catchat

She doesn’t post “what I eat in a day” videos anymore because she doesn’t eat.

• Haha

baloo_14

Chatty Member
She’s acting like she’s coming home from a long day at the office and not an optional gym class. It’s laughable at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Someone in “the Facebook group” made a post asking for the most problematic health/fitness influencer, and almost all the comments are people saying Sarah… 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

AlfDen97

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this milk that Moo is pouring all over himself from a cup!?!
I'm sure it's breast milk. I know she doesn't use a pump, but her body is such a ✨ wHiZ ✨ at breastfeeding, she probably just holds out the cup and milk pours out of her raspberry nips. She's so in tune with her body, it just knows what to do. She not a regular mum, you know.

• Haha

judgymcjudgeface

Look I don’t proclaim to be a parenting guru but giving your baby something and explicitly telling them “not to touch it” and then standing back and watching, nay, filming them while they touch it and not intervening to hold the boundary (and having said thing full of toys) is a sure fire way to make sure your kids don’t pay any attention to you and your boundaries.

Lilac Wine

It’s absolutely crazy to me that fox would actually do that though. I know we can’t compare children but I absolutely will, lol. my three year old would never ever try to take / use real scissors! Aside from being in a utensils block out of reach, my kid has been taught they’re not safe for them to use! Like.. 🫠
What you don’t understand is that Fox isn’t like other kids. He uses adult scissors, adult knives and adult drills because he’s just that special. He’s on a level none of us have seen before.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Let’s break down the two photos Sarah has used to advertise her “postpartum journey”
- before: light/bright lighting / after: dark/shaded
- before: tight shorts pulled down to pelvic bones / after: tights pulled UP past naval
- before: she is moving, this was originally a video / After: posed/tensed
- before: shot in gym mirror /After: shot in “sliming” office mirror
934DC2C9-4E6F-4E76-A194-14F3963F8FDA.jpeg

This is not an honest comparison/advert

Common Sarah, show us the industry standard front on/side on/from behind before and after shots. The ones that any person who has body change goals takes! Then I’ll believe it.

• Angry
  • Heart

bri77

We haven’t seen any super christiany/preachy moments from Sarah in a while, she’s said a bunch of things this week.

I wonder if she’s doing this to potentially make her podcast thingy about faith too like Beth’s? Trying to cheat the Christian boy mum stans pleased

Pics are all from this morning
How hilarious the bible verse is "Giving to the needy"... like she didn't just rip someone off with a used rug she claimed was "like brand new"

• Haha
  • Heart

Maxibon

This was my immediate thoughts too watching her story! It looks dirty and not well looked after
The fact that it sold so quickly too! How stupid are some people? I swear I remember when she bought all of the rugs in her house and she was laying them out trying to figure out where to place them. That was when they first moved in so definitely a while ago..

ETA: wait a minute.. is this it? This is April 2020 and in her office in the old apartment.

34A3C1F6-6CD3-4A57-8090-6E67C244DC2D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

peridoe

VIP Member
According to Sarah in a vlog last Jan it was Kurt who hated that rug and wanted to sell it. And here it is in the Xmas vlog discarded in the pool house where Kurt built the sauna on top of it. Hope the new owners give it a deep clean 🤢

That rug has clearly been used for much longer than a week. A stan would have bought it regardless so why the pointless lies? She can't help herself.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

peridoe

VIP Member
No Sarah, people are questioning Kurt's back because you said it was broken, that he couldn't walk (despite him saying he could), and showed a picture of him flat out in the breast feeding chair as if that was his life now. You can't blame people for being confused when you distort the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 54