Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this milk that Moo is pouring all over himself from a cup!?!
I'm sure it's breast milk. I know she doesn't use a pump, but her body is such a ✨ wHiZ ✨ at breastfeeding, she probably just holds out the cup and milk pours out of her raspberry nips. She's so in tune with her body, it just knows what to do. She not a regular mum, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I'm sure it's breast milk. I know she doesn't use a pump, but her body is such a ✨ wHiZ ✨ at breastfeeding, she probably just holds out the cup and milk pours out of her raspberry nips. She's so in tune with her body, it just knows what to do. She not a regular mum, you know.
Of course not. She’s a ✨BoY✨ mom

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Had to actually listen a few times, but in her latest insta post, pretty sure she said that the kitchen at the studio/warehouse/whatever the crap it is had to be anaesthetic 🤔 idiot

Clearly foreshadowing a hospital visit for anyone that eats her food 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🤣 trying to make it seem like Mal is walking (or close to) when in reality he only started crawling 5 mins ago. Just let the kid enjoy the crawling phase. She’s always trying to rush stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🤣 trying to make it seem like Mal is walking (or close to) when in reality he only started crawling 5 mins ago. Just let the kid enjoy the crawling phase. She’s always trying to rush stuff.
Anytime there is some sort or "milestone" or moment of grown with M all that rings through my mind is that SARAH BAITED A DISABILITY AND TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY with this child. I hate that always is just sitting in the back of my mind around this kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Anytime there is some sort or "milestone" or moment of grown with M all that rings through my mind is that SARAH BAITED A DISABILITY AND TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY with this child. I hate that always is just sitting in the back of my mind around this kid.

Me too. Has she ever said if he has the thing they suspected when she was pregnant? He seems like a super healthy little guy to me.

Reactions: 19
LOL for Sarah's frenemy Beth doing a hellofresh spon. duck sunnee 😂
Ugh she's just as bad. Mentions being intentional about 'trying new things' in her podcast...nope you're just setting the scene ahead of some product placement

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.