Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry it’s average quality 😆 but we don’t want to give her any more views 😝

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She just confirmed she STILL hasn’t legally changed her name! They’ve been married for almost 2 years (5yrs in Sarah yrs)!!!
I love how she's all fired up about the DM using her maiden name with her saying "If you're gonna insult me at least get my name right" but says she STILL hasn't changed her name to Tilse. So they did get it right then. You are still Sarah Stevenson.

Maybe get your name changed if you want people to call you by your married name 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
"Kurt hated it, Fox hated it.." then why the duck did you buy it? I mean, the boys are right, it was hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"My interpretation of basically brand new is as good as new or immaculate condition."

She really just dug herself a deeper hole with this. That rug was three years old and nowhere near in immaculate condition, especially after being stored in her mouldy pool house, and to advertise it as such was dishonest at best and a down right scam at worst.

This has to be an egagement tactic because she's just making herself look worse at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
"Kurt hated it, Fox hated it.." then why the duck did you buy it? I mean, the boys are right, it was hideous.
I liked the rug!! Perfect for a young/teenage girl bedroom - but not for a family home. Just like their (her) pink couch, their house is styled FOR sarah and BY sarah. Imagine Fox’s friends coming around to the house and seeing the pink couch. He will get hardcore made fun of. Poor thing
---

"My interpretation of basically brand new is as good as new or immaculate condition."

She really just dug herself a deeper hole with this. That rug was three years old and nowhere near in immaculate condition, especially after being stored in her mouldy pool house, and to advertise it as such was dishonest at best and a down right scam at worst.

This has to be an egagement tactic because she's just making herself look worse at this stage.
Right! New and good condition are two completely different things. New refers to being recently purchased/removed from packaging, whereas good condition means it’s used, but still decent

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does millionaire Sarah Stevenson need to shill a second hand rug on instagram anyway? Is she that desperate for some cash?

Reactions: 42
She says it was rolled out for one week at the apartment and one week at the nuu house but I'm sure it was in many insta posts and yt videos. Just more bs imo.

Reactions: 34
It doesn’t matter if she rolled it out once or a hundred times. It’s clearly worn. It doesn’t look new.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This must be the most boring scandal she’s been involved in. Who cares about her selling her fugly rug. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
With her TikTok charity rant. I clearly remember her first attempt at pretending to be charitable with her flash sale, “For every purchase of MY deodorant $1 goes to bush fire charities”. $1 out of $20 or whatever it sold for, then the rest in her pocket. Taking such advantage of a disaster is disgusting. Then she followed it up with the second disaster of the $400,000 that she is ranting about now.
I think the receipts of this event pre-date Tattle? They’d be over on GuruGossip

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ll bet Abbie did a wee on the rug. Anyone remember the disgusting fake grass dog toilet on their balcony.

Since when does Kurt or Fox have a say on the decor in the house/his room? I mean look at it.
She always claimed Kurt doesn’t care and now she chucks out a perfectly fine and very expensive rug because her man and son hate the color pink. Ok. What about the couch or bathroom?

Why does she constantly blame others and rejects any kind of responsibility that sometimes you make the wrong choice or mistake. She does that with her business and in private life. It’s really immature, gross and shows very bad character.

Grow up Sarah and stop chucking a tanty every time you are being slightly criticised.

Bloody hell her attitude makes me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This $400 000 donation is fishy.... can anyone smarter than me explain tax deductible donations made by businesses?
Wouldn't she have gotten a significant amount back at tax time, resulting in a personal profit?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
4039100E-6088-435B-BB7D-B877FA4EDAAE.jpeg
E6A41B6A-69FA-42E7-826B-60138C6D434B.jpeg
One of the rare comments Sarah chooses to give a sassy response to instead of deleting 🙄
Is Jess in the 2nd screenshot correct? Sarah is so rude… and in this case, confidently wrong too?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.