Sarah's Day #67 Slut for a good tray, bruschetta she cannot say, ever heard of open-ended water play?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rug Gate is the gift that keeps on giving, the fact that she has gone to the effort of making not one, but TWO, Tik toks responding to comments calling her out when usually she blocks and deletes, just shows how much we’re getting to her and I LOVE IT! Sis is so unhinged, and I think she’s starting to crack and this is only the start, hopefully more and more people see and call her out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
WHAT is this?????? Is she kidding you can not call that a parmi
People who oven cook crumbed food should be cancelled and have their food app taken away from them. This is more of a scandal than the rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
2124936F-FD46-413A-9934-3D7A73F5B4C7.jpeg

On the original Pedestrian post. Super cute little cafe in Milton - standard Sarah really. Can’t get cash money out of it so she would never!

Also the hide of her going on about the 400k (minus the tax) and ‘forgetting’ to mention that it was specifically part of a drive to raise money for bushfires. Not her own hard earned money. Her fans donated it. Not her. Ugh this feral arrogant twit is so blood boiling.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
It looks as hard as a brick and where is the cheese 😂
Can't put cheese on it! That's calories! It probably isn't even real breadcrumbs again, it's probably that corn tit she did last time 🤢
---

Kurt's done one for Sarah, will Sarah pretend to like Kurt?
Screenshot_20230214-084159_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1958237
Wanted to say this the first time she posted this recipe, but this is an absolutely abysmal ramen 🤮. You can’t even call it ramen!!!! Those are nowhere near close to the right noodles, they look way more like udon. And the chilli flakes - I have never ever ever seen chilli flakes in ramen. The egg isn’t cooked right either, and you don’t put chicken in ramen. It’s usually pork or a veg alternative or no meat. The broth is also wrong for ramen, again closer to an udon noodle broth. So essentially she has made chicken noodle soup and called it ramen. The worst part is, she lives in Sydney, where there are so many amazing ramen places that she could’ve tried before posting this absolute failure of a meal. So she has no excuse to post such a preposterous ramen recipe. And that people subscribe to sunee? When recipe after recipe is not only on the brink of inedible but straight up wrong (unless she’s plagiarised it😡)? It’s so frustrating.
If I went to someone’s house for dinner and they said we were having ramen and I was served this I’d be so bleeping cut hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't put cheese on it! That's calories! It probably isn't even real breadcrumbs again, it's probably that corn tit she did last time 🤢
---

Kurt's done one for Sarah, will Sarah pretend to like Kurt?
View attachment 1958515
He doesn't actually reference anything about their love or connection or relationship
Yes he gets to "call her wife" but he listed things that don't have anything to do directly with their marriage directly
Or am I reaching here? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Piss poor Valentine's Day post from brotherhusband. They seriously have zero chemistry, spark, want for one another. They may love each other but you can't convince me they are in love with each other 🙅

Reactions: 29
Piss poor Valentine's Day post from brotherhusband. They seriously have zero chemistry, spark, want for one another. They may love each other but you can't convince me they are in love with each other 🙅
pretty sure M isn’t wearing a life jacket in that boat video.. can’t wrap my head around the fact that they’d take a baby on a boat and not have him in safety gear.

Reactions: 21
pretty sure M isn’t wearing a life jacket in that boat video.. can’t wrap my head around the fact that they’d take a baby on a boat and not have him in safety gear.
yep! absolute morons.
C4E6BB08-C561-4EC5-A358-65E1157D1BD3.jpeg
8E411BBF-B508-4083-89EE-4E7989533DD1.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Lol I didn't even scroll through the pics oops. Yes they are deadset morons, probably think they are invincible. Something will happen one day from their negligence to one of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.